The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Paula and Randy trade places at judges table"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-01-06, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Paula and Randy trade places at judges table"
I liked last night when Simon told Paula she was annoying, so she switched places at the judges table with Randy. The show flowed much better after that. Paula interrupts Simon so much it's ridiculous. I wish they would stay in that order every week, but I don't think they will. What do you think ?

I also liked when Paula asked Simon if he smiles on a roller coaster and he said yes, "when you're falling off".

"My mother was deaf"-Shanna Moakler

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Paula and Randy trade places at... SOfan0221 03-01-06 1
   RE: Paula and Randy trade places at... Kodi 03-01-06 3
 RE: Paula and Randy trade places at... geekboy 03-01-06 2
 RE: Paula and Randy trade places at... FFantasyFX 03-01-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-01-06, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Paula and Randy trade places at judges table"
I like Paula, and I am glad that she is actually giving constructive critism to the contestants this year instead of sugar coating everything as she has in the past.

However, when it comes to her interaction with Simon he is spot on when he said she acts sophomoric. Her 13 year old school girl little fits and tantrums are B-O-R-I-N-G. She does not let him express his opinion when it disagrees with her. Her manner of letting him know she things he is a dolt is to pound on him. I would prefer she restrain herself and act more like an adult.

How boring the judges perspective would be if they all three continually thought the same thing. Simon wins this one in my book.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Kodi 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-01-06, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kodi Click to send private message to Kodi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Paula and Randy trade places at judges table"
Dude,Dude,Dude,

Thumbs up to you! I can't tell you how annoying that is to me.Even Randy is starting to act childish and I would hope that they had some sense of dignity! I think they need to step back and realize that their main audiance is no longer teenagers since they raised the age limit and Bo change the whole spectum of things for American Idol! I swear I am embarresed for them if they aren't wise enough to realize it themselves. The sad thing about it is that I really think they are doing alot of this intentionally to boost ratings! Don't get me wrong I think Paula and Simon do get on each others nerves,but they need to step back as you said start acting like adults and be a role model for the next American Idol! Thanks Guys ,Talk to you soon......

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-01-06, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Paula and Randy trade places at judges table"
I think last night (and this season) was one of the best judged nights in AI in a looooooooong time. They didn't worry about being broken record, and told each one about bad song choices, etc. A well done night by the judges in my book, and for the record Paula needs to return next to Simon where she belongs.

geekboy

FFantasyFX 1011 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-01-06, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Paula and Randy trade places at judges table"
You were not the only one, Ricky. I would be overjoyed if Paula permanently took over the first chair on the judges' panel. It solves two problems:

A.) She can't maul and irritate Simon, which allows him to actually say more than two words per contestant critique.

B.) She actually has to come up with something original and can't parrot Randy when she's at a loss for words. There were surprising moments of lucidity on her part last night, but there were also some delicious moments of awkwardness (apparently, she wants to have knee replacement surgery with Ayla. Who knew!)

Unfortunately, I doubt the arrangement will remain . . . the producers will probably insist that Paula sit next to Simon tonight, thinking that the audience actually enjoys their high schoolish love/hate relationship.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •