The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (733)
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Russian street spam.
Genuine Kazakhstanian sneakers! Available today only in a startling range of one whole size! Worn just once by a little white man from Arizona w
Estee
16 messages
11-24-08 05:49 PM
Things Terrence can't do
* eat meat * take less than an hour to realize he can't eat meat * keep from emotionally blackmailing someone for more than five min
Estee
17 messages
11-20-08 07:16 AM
Be the Amazing Racer 13.8
Greetings Racers, and welcome to wherever the hell we are. I'm not really sure, because somebody forgot to set her VCR before going out tonight
Seana
14 messages
11-18-08 07:17 PM
The epitaph of Kelly & Christy. [View All]
If Phil had handed them a note telling them they were eliminated from the Race, they'd still be on the mat trying to figure out what to do next.%0
Estee
22 messages
11-18-08 06:11 PM
Be the Amazing Racer 13.7
Welcome to Isa Khan's Tomb. How appropriate that we would end this leg at the final resting place of so many souls, considering how dead this sea
Seana
13 messages
11-16-08 11:36 AM
Forum restored
This forum data has been restored Thanks, SB
SurvivorBlows
0 messages
11-13-08 05:35 PM
Reflections on Cambodia
I was excited to learn that Cambodia was on the AR radar this cycle, and after watching the one + episode in Cambodia wanted to throw in my two or
mocha madness
1 messages
11-10-08 07:46 PM
Be the Amazing Racer 13.6
Welcome to Baha'i House. See my insane Native Greeter friend? She has fire on her head. Kewl. Anyway, on to the first place prize
Seana
7 messages
11-07-08 00:07 AM
Lovely Scenery, Dull teams
It has been a good season so far for seeing new places... However imho not a great one for teams, not sure if it is the teams themselves or the edit
Starshine
12 messages
11-04-08 03:58 AM
TAR Hawkeye 10: Cambodia: Echo -- echo -- echo...
Answer the following ten questions in any way you see fit. Sarcasm is encouraged. And with this group, just about inevitable. 1. Neith
Estee
5 messages
10-29-08 07:38 PM
Be the Amazing Racer 13.5
Welcome to Bayon Temple. We went to cool location after cool location this leg and managed to think up boring tasks at every one. How many
Seana
10 messages
10-28-08 12:44 PM
The Amazing Race 13 - Official Summary Episode 4: Can I Have a Little Love?
[b]The Amazing Race 13 - Official Summary Episode 4: Can I Have a Little Love?[/b] [i]Be warned:[/i] Not every as
dajaki
6 messages
10-28-08 02:41 AM
Official TAR13 episode 3- Oxygen, we need oxygen
Previously on TAR, please see Mystic's [link:community.realitytvworld.com/boar- s/DCForumID54/1622.shtml|summary]. We star
Breezy
8 messages
10-28-08 01:49 AM
Official TAR 13 - Episode 2 Summary: Follow the Leader to Remedial Reading Comprehension 101
We begin this leg of the race somewhere in the Middle East… Oh… No… My mistake – that’s [i]60 Minutes[/i], the show that must ne
mysticwolf
6 messages
10-27-08 11:23 PM
Be the Amazing Racer 13.4 [View All]
Hello Racers and welcome to Summerhill. The good-looking Native Greeter to my right is my own dear Dad. *sigh* It's good to be home. With all
Seana
22 messages
10-27-08 05:13 PM
Official TAR 13 Episode 1 Summary: I've stood in the airport in the line with no flag
Official TAR 13 Episode 1 Summary: I've stood in the airport in the line with no flag So after a year of delayed racing because we had
Snidget
8 messages
10-27-08 04:01 AM
The "advantage" of coming in first
Last night there was another example of something that always bothers me: At the beginning of the leg, there was no advantage to leavin
Wiggle
1 messages
10-20-08 03:35 PM
Be the Amazing Racer 13.3 [View All]
Welcome to Mirador el Monticulo! How do you like the Greeter's headwear? And you thought those bike helmets were silly-looking. Who
Seana
25 messages
10-15-08 07:18 AM
Be the Amazing Racer 13.2 [View All]
Welcome to Cidade de Criança! This was the funniest leg of the Race I've seen in a long time. I don't know when there's been a time that I
Seana
33 messages
10-14-08 10:49 AM
Terence, meet thyself...
Does Terence really know who he is? In the intro he was characterized as a free spirit which led me to believe he meant easy going. Um, getti
finallytyping
19 messages
10-14-08 00:18 AM
The (very loud) question of the season.
[i][b]Does anyone in this season know how to bloody [font size=5]READ?[/font][/i][/b] http://commun
Estee
2 messages
10-13-08 10:22 AM
Kelly and Christy don't need a man...
...they can screw up the Race as well as any man can. "Read the clues thoroughly" is probably one of the most fundamental elements of t
Colonel Zoidberg
3 messages
10-07-08 05:14 PM
TAR #13 superpowers!
This isn't the [b]Race[/b], this is a traveling [b]Heroes[/b] road show. Can you name just a few of the powers possessed by o
Estee
15 messages
10-06-08 01:49 PM
Be the Amazing Racer 13 Premiere [View All]
Welcome to Forte São Marcelo! Hey Native Greeter, could you juggle some melons? Thanks. Racers, I shouldn't have to keep tell
Seana
60 messages
10-06-08 01:47 PM
BTAR Help [View All]
Greeting, TAR fans. A new season of The Amazing Race is upon us. Since Season 7 (excepting the season that didn't happen), I have been for
Seana
46 messages
10-06-08 11:38 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (733)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •