The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 13 Premiere"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-29-08, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 13 Premiere"
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-08 AT 04:43 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-29-08 AT 08:11 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-29-08 AT 09:51 AM (EST)

Welcome to Forte São Marcelo! Hey Native Greeter, could you juggle some melons? Thanks.

Racers, I shouldn't have to keep telling people this, but here it is again: Brazillians speak Portuguese. I realise that this is the only Portuguese-speaking country in a continent full of Spanish-speaking countries, but for crying out loud! Do you watch this show? Have you learned nothing in 12 previous seasons?

Also, you may have noticed at the church that we are still employing The Travelling Cluebox, which will hide periodically in plain view. So keep a sharp eye out.

Nick and Starr! You're the first team to arrive. You win a trip for two from foonergnome. Or possibly Travelocity, who is our sponsor, in case you were somehow unaware of that. Hey! Did you know that Terence and Sarah hate you because you didn't listen to them about that cab? Well, now you do.

Ken and Tina: Now, did Ken cheat on Tina? I'm sure that was mentioned briefly, though not repeatedly. Over and over. Tina appears to be getting you back by nagging, Ken.

Terence and Sarah: Terence, I thought you were a runner. I find it hilarious that you asked Sarah to slow down because she kept lapping you. Maybe you're just not a very good runner? Also? Way to whine, pal. Can't wait to see you at a food challenge.

Kelly and Christie: So we labelled you guys "Divorcees". It was more fun than "Friends" or even "Best Friends". Hope that's OK with you.

Toni and Dallas, Starr is a brazen hussy. Be very careful.

Andrew and Dan, not too impressive a start, but at least you weren't last.

Aja and Ty: this is karma getting you back for using the carpool lane in LA. For shame.

Anthony and Stephanie, I get the feeling that Stephanie is focussed more on marriage than Racing. I could be wrong...

Marisa and Brooke, perhaps as the Race progresses, you'll have the opportunity to use your looks to your advantage or whatever.

Anita and Arthur, you're the last team to arrive. I'm sorry to tell you you been eliminated from the Race. I guess that means Viper will have to tag along with someone else now. Well, that's OK, you can go back to your calm bees after a lovely long stay in Sequesterville. Enjoy those margaritas!

~ Phil
The host with the most golf equipment.

-------------------
We have had a subsititution of siggie makers. Please put your hands together and show some lvoe for agman! He's been working hard to provide sigs for our little game here. I, for one, am extremely grateful. Thank-you agman!

In other administrative news, please keep the game in the game thread. Bebo is watching and she will virtually kick your virtual butt if you wander around the other threads and/or forums posting as your character.

Characters are still available! Terence, Anthony & Stephanie, Aja & Ty, Bill, Andrew & Dan, Dallas, Nick and Christie are up for grabs. Come play!

Don't want to make a commitment? Post as Indio or a drummer or Terence's hairdo! How about the cabbie who stared stupidly at the camera?

shilifell and Haunted One! Please feel free to choose another character since Anita and Arthur are gone.

And finally, please post using your character's name and a suggestion for a tag line, if you have one. (See my "~Phil", above.) Agman will be along shortly. I will post a sig tutorial as a reply to this post.

ETF spelling. Thanks, df!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Be the Amazing Racer 13 Premiere   Seana     09-29-08       
   How to Get Your Sig Pic   Seana     09-29-08     1  
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13 Premier...   dragonflies     09-29-08     2  
     Don't do that!!!   agman     09-29-08     10  
         RE: Don't do that!!!   samboohoo     09-29-08     16  
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13 Premier...   warp_core breach     09-29-08     3  
     what hussy? delivery   agman     09-29-08     12  
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13 Premier...   Max Headroom     09-29-08     4  
     Starr   agman     09-29-08     11  
     RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13 Premier...   warp_core breach     09-30-08     22  
         RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13 Premier...   Max Headroom     09-30-08     26  
   first two siggies   agman     09-29-08     5  
     Whoop whoop!   Molaholic     09-29-08     7  
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13 Premier...   Starshine     09-29-08     6  
     DELIVERY   agman     09-29-08     13  
         RE: DELIVERY   samboohoo     09-29-08     17  
         RE: DELIVERY   Starshine     09-30-08     25  
             RE: DELIVERY   dragonflies     09-30-08     33  
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13 Premier...   finallytyping     09-29-08     8  
     RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13 Premier...   Seana     09-29-08     14  
         RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13 Premier...   finallytyping     09-29-08     21  
             RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13 Premier...   Seana     09-30-08     23  
                 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13 Premier...   finallytyping     09-30-08     24  
     RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13 Premier...   qwertypie     09-30-08     31  
         RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13 Premier...   Max Headroom     09-30-08     40  
     RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13 Premier...   Scuba Steve     10-02-08     49  
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13 Premier...   mrc     09-29-08     9  
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13 Premier...   beau_30     09-29-08     15  
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13 Premier...   Molaholic     09-29-08     18  
     RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13 Premier...   indy42     09-29-08     19  
         RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13 Premier...   Seana     09-29-08     20  
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13 Premier...   HauntedOne     09-30-08     27  
     RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13 Premier...   Max Headroom     09-30-08     29  
         RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13 Premier...   warp_core breach     09-30-08     30  
             RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13 Premier...   Ontheroadagain     10-01-08     45  
         RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13 Premier...   HauntedOne     09-30-08     32  
             RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13 Premier...   warp_core breach     09-30-08     34  
                 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13 Premier...   HauntedOne     10-01-08     43  
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13 Premier...   Colonel Zoidberg     09-30-08     28  
   delivery for qwerty   agman     09-30-08     35  
     RE: delivery for qwerty   qwertypie     10-06-08     60  
   Sahara Delivery   agman     09-30-08     36  
   OTRA delivery   agman     09-30-08     37  
     RE: OTRA delivery   Ontheroadagain     10-01-08     44  
         RE: OTRA delivery   Max Headroom     10-01-08     46  
             RE: OTRA delivery   Starshine     10-01-08     47  
                 RE: OTRA delivery   Ontheroadagain     10-02-08     50  
         RE: OTRA delivery   dragonflies     10-03-08     51  
   Cahaya Delivery   agman     09-30-08     38  
   MRC delivery   agman     09-30-08     39  
   delivery for Finallytyping   agman     09-30-08     41  
   delivery for Scuba Steve   agman     09-30-08     42  
     RE: delivery for Scuba Steve   Scuba Steve     10-02-08     48  
   Ok, everyone...   cahaya     10-04-08     52  
     RE: Ok, everyone...   agman     10-04-08     53  
         RE: Ok, everyone...   cahaya     10-04-08     55  
             RE: Ok, everyone...   Max Headroom     10-04-08     56  
                 RE: Ok, everyone...   Ontheroadagain     10-05-08     58  
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13 Premier...   MissMyth     10-04-08     54  
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13 Premier...   shilfiell     10-05-08     57  
     RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13 Premier...   indy42     10-05-08     59  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •