The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 13.8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-17-08, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 13.8"
Greetings Racers, and welcome to wherever the hell we are. I'm not really sure, because somebody forgot to set her VCR before going out tonight and thus, I have no idea the best way to mock you. This same person is incapable of keeping a secret from herself, however, and so read the Spoiler thread instead of waiting for the repeat on Wednesday night on OLN. Thus, I can at least congratulate Nick and Starr on yet another win and thumb my nose at Terence and Sarah. Adios, whiny jerk and whiny enabler!

The rest of you probably did some stuff. I understand Tina was particularly stupid this week, no doubt filling in for our gay divorcees in their absence. I expect that Toni and Dallas worked well together, if boringly. As for Dan and Andrew, I will no doubt discover that they Raced badly while making inappropriate comments - that is, once *someone* has watched the repeat on Wednesday night.

Phil's sig courtesy of agman

Note: Please keep the game in the game thread.

Nick is still available, or you could post as a local or a camera person or... *checks Spoiler thread* ... a chicken? Be creative!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.8 dabo 11-17-08 1
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.8 ARnutz 11-17-08 2
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.8 Seana 11-17-08 4
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.8 Scuba Steve 11-17-08 3
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.8 qwertypie 11-17-08 6
       "a restautant patron" jbug 11-17-08 7
           OW! foonermints 11-17-08 9
               RE: OW! qwertypie 11-17-08 10
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.8 Max Headroom 11-17-08 5
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.8 HauntedOne 11-18-08 11
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.8 Max Headroom 11-18-08 12
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.8 Ontheroadagain 11-17-08 8
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.8 samboohoo 11-18-08 13
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.8 beau_30 11-18-08 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-08, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.8"
Um, okay, if you cannot swallow sheepturdliver, why keep trying. Seriously, if the sheepturdliver gastronomy challenge isn't your thing, make a fuss or something, I am down with that.

I have always totally hated this part of the race, making the dumdums chow down on gutbusting sheepturdliver has never been a thrill.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-08, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.8"
You don't have to wait until Wednesday to watch:

TAR Ep. 8

Love,

The CBS website peeps.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-08, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.8"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-08 AT 12:17 PM (EST)

Thanks, Nutz, but I am a foreigner. I tried again, but I can never view these things. Not to worry! My cousin says that she has taped it and I can go over now (OMG lookit me) to use my key (LOL) while she is not home and take the tape. But I have to change it for another tape, so she doesn't miss General Hospital. Holy heck. Well, I have nothing else to do this afternoon. *snort* @ myself.

ETA clarity

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-17-08, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.8"
Whose idea was it to have people eat meat for a FF? Don't you know I'm a vegetarian?

*whine*
*b!tch*
*moan*
Repeat.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-08, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.8"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-08 AT 09:38 PM (EST)

Ahh, there, there honey! I just hope you won't beat yourself up forever and ever and ever just because it was YOUR idea to go for the fast forward and YOU were the one who couldn't finish and YOU took so long to realize you couldn't complete the FF. I honestly don't want you to suffer and hate yourself everytime you look in the mirror how to see how pathetic you are and how you screwed me us out of a million bucks. I really, really hope you can find solace instead that we got to spend some good quality time together racing around the world and seeing new things. Of course, being the understanding wonderful non-passsive aggressive girlfriend that I am, I am not going to mention that we could have seen much more of the world plus get the million bucks if you weren't such a whiny baby.
SuperEnabler Extraordinaire!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-08, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. ""a restautant patron""
Did any of ya'll stop to think about how early it was for all of us to be there eating? The chicken farm opened at 7;30 and by the time you racers arrived at the restaurant, we were all in a party mood and already eating all the sheeps butt we could get our hands on.
We got up might early in the morning to be there to laugh at Terrance encourage all of you. We had a crowd too! Best day that little restaurant has had in years.....

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-08, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "OW!"
crap

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-08, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: OW!"
*SNORT*
*Wipes diet Coke off the screen*

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-08, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.8"
Mmm, yummy sheep butt. Can I have more?

*pokes Nick*

C'mon bro, hurry up. I've been done for five minutes now.

HauntedOne 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-18-08, 07:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HauntedOne Click to send private message to HauntedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.8"
You know, Mom makes a pretty mean sheep's butt stew. After we win the million maybe you can come for a visit.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-08, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.8"
Can she make the stew and then leave? She's a lousy wingman for you, that's for sure.

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-17-08, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.8"
OK, so maybe I am a cow's #####.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-08, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.8"
Anyone wanna bet that we could have failed at the FF and still finished fourth?

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-18-08, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.8"
Phil you never talk to me, so you better start talking or else I'm leaving and going to Squetersville with the Divorcess and the BFFs.

So whats it going to be?

What do you want me to do and how about that Film studio you promised me.

Oh BvM where are you. I didn't get my paycheck for the last 3 episodes aired.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •