The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (708)
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Vietnam: A different perspective.
I have been to Hanoi on two separate occasions, and last night's episode had a certain familiarity for me. I am very curious as to why they gave
mocha madness
12 messages
10-03-06 01:16 PM
Quotes Episode 3, what are your favorites
Here are a few of mine..... "Why do these girls walk arm in arm? You think they're just friends or what?" "I dunno." ~
aquariaqueen
0 messages
10-02-06 11:39 AM
Be the Amazing Racer 10.2 [View All]
Welcome to Mongolia! [b]Peter and Sarah[/b] Wow. Good for you guys. I mean, when you changed tasks twice, I kinda thou
Seana
63 messages
09-28-06 04:00 PM
Quotes?
I don't want to usurp the "quotes" person but I won't be one later and I wanted to point this one out. When everyone was climbing the wall and
Cyndimaus
16 messages
09-27-06 01:24 PM
TAR10 Episode 2 Hawkeye 10
Step right up, step right up! Get your snarky answers and questions right here! Step right up! 1. Teams traveled to Mongolia via
Max Headroom
10 messages
09-27-06 03:50 AM
Lyn and Karlyn: Team Leech. [View All]
Yes, give us your spare water! Give us a native guide! Give us the right to sit in the middle of the plane for an extra ten minutes too, bec
Estee
28 messages
09-26-06 08:42 PM
Official TAR10 Episode 1 Summary: "So You Think You Can Make Me Happy Dance?"
[center][b][font size=4]So You Think You Can Make Me Happy Dance?[/b][/font] http://community.realitytvwo
Snidget
20 messages
09-26-06 08:15 PM
Amazing Race Family series
We are watching this program in South Africa and have watched all the previous series which were very enjoyable. This family series so far has be
extra
11 messages
09-25-06 12:12 PM
TAR 10 Hawkeye 10
[small][font color=darkblue][b]Humble Disclaimer:[/b] My apologies. I had a bit of a senior moment and forgot that I had volunte
Molaholic
11 messages
09-23-06 05:26 PM
Phil's . . . um, "golf equipment" [View All]
Phil seemed to be hiding some golf balls and a club in his pants last night. Or was that just me? http://community.realitytvworld.c
mrc
54 messages
09-21-06 10:05 PM
Be the Amazing Racer 10.1 [View All]
Hey there, Racers! How about them twists and turns. You thought you knew the game, but you were wrong, wrong, wrong. Who would
Seana
76 messages
09-20-06 11:27 PM
Be The Amazing Racer 10 Signup Thread [View All]
A new season of The Amazing Race is upon us. Time to play Max Headroom's favourite game. ;-) What is this “Be the Amazing Racer%9
Seana
78 messages
09-18-06 07:36 PM
Be the Amazing Racer?
Our Survivor counterparts are already signing up people for "Be the Survivor", but I haven't seen a similar thread start up over here on the T
Max Headroom
2 messages
09-12-06 09:35 AM
Last task and passport
It seems both teams were pretty bad at remembering the countrees they were in. I was wondering whether they were allowed to look in their passports or
Spider
6 messages
08-19-06 07:15 AM
The Simple Life What a joke
I can't believe someone created such an airhead show and then on top of that hired two airheads to star in it. Nichole Richie is nothing but a self
thetruthisreal
1 messages
08-07-06 09:29 AM
The missing TAR9 India leg
I thought it was written in the [i]Official Rules of TAR[/i] that every season must include at least one leg in India. What happened this s
Max Headroom
2 messages
06-03-06 03:13 AM
Official TAR9 Season Finale "Million Dollar Hippies"
[center][h1]Official Amazing Race 9 Finale Summary “Million Dollar Hippies”[/h1][/center] [u]This season o
Jims02
11 messages
05-30-06 03:53 AM
Holy Sour Grapes, Batman!
Anyone else notice how BITTER Eric and Jeremy seemed to lose. I understand how they must feel, but damn! Sulk-fest on the final pit stop mat!
Canada Girl
9 messages
05-22-06 07:13 PM
Hawkeye - Episode 9.13
Here it is the final Hawkeye for the season. Those faithful few know what to do. 1. Just where on earth did the parkas, mitts, boots%
warp_core breach
1 messages
05-19-06 04:15 PM
"Everything except the clothes on your back" ... my eye
OK, so now we have further proof that EPBvM doesn't follow his own rules. Ray and Yolanda finish last in Tokyo -- and as it's our friend th
Molaholic
9 messages
05-19-06 01:21 PM
Question #2
E&J won and spent their days bumming around and surfing, how long would a million last them? Watching the Hippies, I am sure they c
Earl Colby Pottinger
2 messages
05-19-06 09:49 AM
BJ/Tyler HATE Thread! [View All]
I went from being annoyed with the Hippies' stupid antics in the first leg to thinking that they're complete asshats. Their comments that Er
coolflowerpowerman
50 messages
05-19-06 02:36 AM
Question #1
In watching the Early Show I noticed that both Ray & Mich were more relaxed. Once relaxed they both seem to have better facial features%2
Earl Colby Pottinger
0 messages
05-18-06 11:37 PM
And now, in memory of Joseph & Monica: their good times.
For starters, there was that time when Joseph -- well -- um... but then back in that other country, Monica -- give me a minute -- she went and --
Estee
16 messages
05-18-06 11:33 PM
On the other hand --
-- does any team that managed to come in last [i]twice[/i] really deserve to win the Race? I sort of don't hate BJ & Tyler as people%
Estee
14 messages
05-18-06 11:28 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (708)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •