The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Terence, meet thyself..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-29-08, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Terence, meet thyself..."
Does Terence really know who he is? In the intro he was characterized as a free spirit
which led me to believe he meant easy going. Um, getting anal about the knuckles
not matching up on a hand bump isn't quite my idea of easy going. And not being friendly to the other teams? Free spirit, you say? More like a bound and gagged spirit.

In his defense, maybe it is just bad editing?.... I think the editors where drooling over
the many contradictions in his behavior.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Terence, meet thyself... qwertypie 09-29-08 1
 RE: Terence, meet thyself... Seana 09-29-08 2
   RE: Terence, meet thyself... aquariaqueen 09-29-08 7
       RE: Terence, meet thyself... Breezy 09-29-08 10
 RE: Terence, meet thyself... Colonel Zoidberg 09-29-08 3
   RE: Terence, meet thyself... vince3 10-03-08 12
 RE: Terence, meet thyself... Max Headroom 09-29-08 4
   RE: Terence, meet thyself... CTgirl 09-29-08 5
       RE: Terence, meet thyself... qwertypie 10-06-08 14
 RE: Terence, meet thyself... zombiebaby 09-29-08 6
   RE: Terence, meet thyself... aquariaqueen 09-29-08 8
 RE: Terence, meet thyself... warp_core breach 09-29-08 9
 RE: Terence, meet thyself... PsychoKitty 10-03-08 11
   RE: Terence, meet thyself... udg 10-06-08 13
       RE: Terence, meet thyself... PsychoKitty 10-06-08 15
           RE: Terence, meet thyself... qwertypie 10-06-08 16
               Hey! udg 10-07-08 17
 RE: Terence, meet thyself... PsychoKitty 10-13-08 18
 RE: Terence, meet thyself... finallytyping 10-14-08 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-29-08, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Terence, meet thyself..."
And lucky me, I'm Sarah in the "Be the" thread. Sarah -- RUN, RUN FAR AWAY. If you just started dating, he is now on his best behaviour. YIKES!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-08, 02:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Terence, meet thyself..."
Oh, indeed. What a little tool he is. Sarah can't go chat with the other teams because "I want you to hold me. I want you to connect with me." Wah.

Also I find his hair annoying.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-29-08, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Terence, meet thyself..."
I think I did a "tilt dog head" when I heard that! What in the world. I told my husband he's too jealous to have a relationship with.

JSlice special!!

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-08, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Terence, meet thyself..."
I had the same head tilt. He's bad bad bad news. Run Sarah Run!!!

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-29-08, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Terence, meet thyself..."
Hmph...one partner does all the work in the relationship while the other has a "fun" job...one is an annoying little turd...gee whiz, I should demand royalties for this team.

My prediction? They end up doing both Speed Bumps and staying in it on the good graces of other teams' bad decisions, inability to compete, or good old-fashioned stupidity.

Congrats Red Wings! 2008 Stanley Cup Champions!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-08, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Terence, meet thyself..."
Welcome to Estee's world.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-08, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Terence, meet thyself..."
Terence had some icky moments, but Sarah seemed whiny to me too. It could be editing for this one episode, or we could be looking at this season's villains, since I suspect they'll be around for a while. We'll see.

Headbanger by IceCat, siggie by agman

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-08, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Terence, meet thyself..."
Terrence started out uber-annoying. If he said, "I love you dearly, but..." one more time I was going to scream. As the show wore on I decided that Sarah was really whiny and just as annoying. We really got to know them, so yeah, I agree, they're here for a while.

Mangafied by Slice

10-06-08, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Terence, meet thyself..."
I think I'll take a shot everytime he says that. Good bye liver!

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-08, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Terence, meet thyself..."
Sarah reminds me of a high maintence friend. One who needs constant reassuring. She has low self esteem and likes that Terrence needs her exclusively.

They are a perfect match IMO.

Almost as creepy as Wizard of Oz dolls!!!Fancy Footwork by Arkie!

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-29-08, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Terence, meet thyself..."
But she'll be stripped of her identity if they get married. He'll be a controll freak and will alienate her from her friends and family. This is a classic "Dear Abby" case.

JSlice special!!

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-08, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Terence, meet thyself..."
Free spirit, you say? More like a bound and
gagged spirit.

Tee hee! Good one! Totally agree. This dude is a knuckle-head and she's just plain weird.

Siggie courtesy of Seana

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-03-08, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Terence, meet thyself..."
I too was surprised - the description didn't match the person I saw! At first he seemed like Mr. Health Foody Mellow Dude, but as even just the first morning went on, the inner type A personality showed. And when he sets boundaries with her, and uses all the sensitive sounding words, "I love you but stop - blah, blah blah....! That is REALLY weird!!! I don't know about being the villian but he is anything but alternative and mellow! And her constantly outrunning him was pretty hilarious. Isn't he the physical trainer?

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-06-08, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Terence, meet thyself..."
He coaches runners! Those who can, run; those who can't, coach.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

10-06-08, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Terence, meet thyself..."
hahaha! And re the Dear Abby thought - his behavior IS indicative of an abuser - maybe one in training. Trying to alienate her from everyone, being so needy. And oh my gawd the MOOD SWINGS!!!! When he hit his head on the taxi trunk - what a drama queen!!!! Run Sara Run!!!!

Signature by tribephyl

10-06-08, 10:45 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Terence, meet thyself..."
He is acting like a spoiled, petulant 3 year old.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-07-08, 02:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Hey!"
That's an insult to spoilt, petulant 3 year olds everywhere.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

10-13-08, 08:05 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Terence, meet thyself..."
Let me just end by saying - to all of you women out there (myself included) who have longed for, wished for, a sensitive male partner you can really communicate with - be careful what you wish for!!!!! You might just get it!

ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signature by tribephyl

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-08, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Terence, meet thyself..."
ok, I can't believe I'm responding this way to my own post but....

does it seem to anyone else that Terence has mellowed a bit? I would have
expected him to blow his top when they realized that they had taken a taxi
instead of walking. He seemed a bit like a dog with his tail between his legs.
I don't remember him saying much at all during the whole episode.

Maybe it was just the lack of oxygen to his brain.

I'm wondering, though, if they are getting the winners edit. They introduced Terence to us as a jerk.
Will he redeem himself and, in the end, be loved by all?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •