The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The epitaph of Kelly & Christy."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-10-08, 07:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The epitaph of Kelly & Christy."
If Phil had handed them a note telling them they were eliminated from the Race, they'd still be on the mat trying to figure out what to do next.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy. newsomewayne 11-10-08 1
   RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy. Estee 11-10-08 2
       RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy. mindy23 11-10-08 3
   RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy. samboohoo 11-10-08 5
   RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy. jbug 11-10-08 7
   RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy. byoffer 11-10-08 9
       RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy. samboohoo 11-10-08 10
 RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy. Max Headroom 11-10-08 4
 RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy. KeithFan 11-10-08 6
 Makes me wonder moonbaby 11-10-08 8
   RE: Makes me wonder Goofman 11-10-08 11
       They didn't go there moonbaby 11-11-08 14
 RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy. Seana 11-10-08 12
   RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy. MaryKat 11-11-08 13
   RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy. finallytyping 11-15-08 15
       RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy. vince3 11-15-08 16
           RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy. finallytyping 11-16-08 18
               RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy. vince3 11-18-08 20
                   RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy. jbug 11-18-08 21
 RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy. Colonel Zoidberg 11-15-08 17
   RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy. qwertypie 11-18-08 22
 RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy. MissMyth 11-18-08 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-08, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy."
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-08 AT 08:00 AM (EST)

Geez, how did they make it that far being that completely stupid? Are we sure it was they who left their husbands? I mean, I don't care how good the sex was or how flat the sheets were ironed, you can only put up with stupid for so long.

Fear the reaper.

Do people really iron sheets?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-08, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy."
At this point, I've definitely got them down for ironing the sheets. On the bed. With their husbands under them.

And for the answer to how they made it that far being that stupid, consult the rest of the cast list.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-10-08, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy."
I have two things to say: bet they were kissing a frat boy right about now, and YOOO HOO, the wicked blonde ones are GONNNNNNNEEEEEEE!!!!

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-08, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy."
I totally think they ironed the sheets.

Glow Pop made me skeeeeery.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-08, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy."
Makes you wonder about that bra thrown off the railing incident, huh.

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-08, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy."
If my DW was that stupid I could (and would) totally talk her into ironing the sheets.

Or do you suppose that "ironing the sheets" is code?

I am glad for Kelly and Christy that they both feel like they enjoyed their experience on the race so much. Good for them. But imagine how much their ex-husbands must have enjoyed watching? Even just seeing the Road Block last night would make that next support payment not so painful.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-08, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy."
*snort*

I said the same thing last night about how much their ex-husbands are enjoying this.

Tis the season.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-08, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy."
Dumb as they were, at least Kelly & Christy didn't play the "we'll flirt our way though the race" game. As Harry Caray used to say, "Aww, that play never works."

It's deja vu all over again.

KeithFan 7414 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-08, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy."
Too bad they didn't have husbands. They could have followed the wiring scheme much quicker. Tim Taylor even.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-08, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Makes me wonder"
if they ever found their way back home

Save Pushing Daisies!

Goofman 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-10-08, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goofman Click to send private message to Goofman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Makes me wonder"
i sure hope they were not given a clue to where the eliminated teams hung out at

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-08, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "They didn't go there"
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-08 AT 11:17 AM (EST)

maybe the producers knew they'd never be able to find it

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-08, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy."
However...isn't it about now that the decoy teams start racing? The Cho brothers were decoys - they were eliminated 6th or so. The Guidos were decoys in TAR Stars.

I wonder if they're a decoy team. It may not have been over for them at this point. Only, as a decoy, they had no chance of winning no matter how frustrated they got. Poor Kelly and Christy.

Phil's sig courtesy of agman

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-11-08, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy."
They are a decoy team. They didn't go to Elemennation Station, but called in to let the other eleminated teams know they were next.

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-15-08, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy."
What is a "decoy team?"

I fear my gullibility is showing...

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-08, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy."
"Decoy Teams" are teams that don't get to go on vacation after they're eliminated in the Race. They continue to run like they're still in the Race, so that people that spot them may report them as one of the final teams and keep the real Final 3 teams hidden, possibly in a different area.........

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-16-08, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy."
Oh, I get it, thank you!

But, doesn't that screw with production if they have to wait around for them,
or does the camera person help them read their clues so they don't hold
everyone up?

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-08, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy."
That part, I'm not so sure of...... I don't know if they still have a camera crew follow them or not after they become a decoy team.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-08, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy."
I would think they'd have to.
In order to "fool" anyone seeing them into thinking they were still in the race, the camera crew would be necessary. Wouldn't it?
If they were seen without the camera crew? Wouldn't that seem strange?

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-15-08, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy."
Y'know, when I wrote the TARX team that was effectively Kelly and Christy's doppelgangers, I thought, "No one can be that stupid. No one can misread the rules as badly as they did." Well, apparently Racers have a lot more trouble with reading comprehension than I thought.

I read their interview, though, and they chalked it all up to stress of the game.

Really, the only reason their interview was coherent is because they were probably instructed verbally instead of in writing.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-08, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy."
DUUUUUDE -- you should really see about getting compensation from CBS. They seem to be stealing borrowing your ideas.

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-18-08, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The epitaph of Kelly & Christy."
As much as I hate to lose my character, it was waaaaay past time for these two to go. I don't think I've ever seen anyone who could NOT learn from past mistakes. Even while they are saying to each other "we need to read the clues carefully", they are dashing around with their heads up their butts.

And refusing to work with Dandrew when they knew Ken and Tina were behind them??? Ridiculous!

>

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •