The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 13.3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-12-08, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 13.3"
Welcome to Mirador el Monticulo! How do you like the Greeter's headwear? And you thought those bike helmets were silly-looking.

Who enjoyed the wrestling? I mean, clearly *I* did. I requested that the costumes all have shiny capes, just so you could feel extra-special.

The Detour was funny too. A couple of Americans in backpacks leading a group of musicians? Asking for directions while being followed by musicians? That was hilarious. So were the wooden bikes. Did you notice no-one else in the whole city riding them? Yeah, it's a joke they play on tourists.

Ken and Tina, you're the first team to arrive again! Yay! You get a trip for two. I certainly hope your newfound love and respect for each other isn't directly related to you doing well in the last couple of legs. I'm sure that the euphoria of winning won't wear off and you won't go back to being the same people who couldn't stand to live with each other once the Race is over.

Toni and Dallas! Who would have thought you'd place so high? Ever? Good on yer.

Terence and Sarah: You made the right choice going back and walking to the Detour like it said on the clue. Everyone at home knew the instant you hailed a cab that it was wrong because we used the uh-oh music.

Marisa and Brooke, you're the fourth team to arrive. *turns to Greeter* Really? The floozies? Go figure.

Nick and Starr, I think there's really only one way to solve this feud between Starr and Kelly. You should have a pillow fight. Oddly enough, I find I have two skimpy negligees right here...

Andrew and Dan, once again, you have taken a lovely lead and failed to achieve anything with it. Being first to find the newspaper clue translated into you being 7th out of 9 to the Mat. For shame.

Mark and Bill, because you failed to read the clue properly until much, much later, you have to wait in the Naughty Spot for half an hour.

Kelly and Christy: Lucky you! Mark and Bill screwed up royally, so you don't get eliminated this leg. Now pull up your bootstraps because it doesn't get any easier and you're wasting a lot of effort feuding with Nick and Starr.

OK, Mark and Bill, come on back. Yep, you guessed it, you're out. Let's hear your final words before you ship you off to Sequesterville.

Phil's sig courtesy of agman

Notes:

Please keep the game in the game thread.

Come play! Ty and Nick are still free, or you could post as a Cholita or a camera guy or that skeleton thing dangling from the rear view mirror of one of the cabbies. Be creative!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3 Ontheroadagain 10-13-08 1
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3 samboohoo 10-13-08 2
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3 Ontheroadagain 10-14-08 20
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3 Max Headroom 10-13-08 3
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3 samboohoo 10-13-08 4
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3 Max Headroom 10-13-08 7
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3 HauntedOne 10-13-08 13
               RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3 Max Headroom 10-14-08 15
                   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3 warp_core breach 10-14-08 23
                       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3 Max Headroom 10-15-08 25
               RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3 Ontheroadagain 10-14-08 21
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3 ARnutz 10-13-08 5
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3 Max Headroom 10-13-08 6
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3 ARnutz 10-13-08 10
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3 dragonflies 10-13-08 8
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3 samboohoo 10-13-08 9
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3 MissMyth 10-13-08 11
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3 indy42 10-13-08 12
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3 Max Headroom 10-14-08 16
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3 Molaholic 10-13-08 14
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3 Scuba Steve 10-14-08 17
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3 beau_30 10-14-08 18
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3 shilfiell 10-14-08 19
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3 Seana 10-14-08 22
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3 warp_core breach 10-14-08 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-13-08, 07:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3"
Yes Tina, first again. And didn't I look dashing in that wrestling outfit, so much so that I kept it on all the way the finish line. Maybe I just wanted the native greeter to see me in that shiny red suit.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-08, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3"
I'm too sexy for this race,
too sexy for first place,
so sexy . . .

10-14-08, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3"
Don't worry, dude, no one is going to mistake you for being sexy.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-08, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3"
*points at Kelly and Christy*

Nick and I have nothing to say to you losers. Nothing at all.

It's too bad those geeks forgot how to read.

10-13-08, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3"
About that sports bra. Next time, would you please push it my way.

10-13-08, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3"
Bras are like prescriptions. They're only good if they're filled.

HauntedOne 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-13-08, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HauntedOne Click to send private message to HauntedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3"
I think the only way to solve this is for Starr to give up her bra and call it even. I could use a new headband anyway.

10-14-08, 08:22 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3"
One question, Dallas: What would your momma think of that idea? Maybe I should ask her.

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-14-08, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3"
I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times, keep away from my baby, hussy!!

Just concentrate on your childish feud with that other hussy. See, what I've been saying all along? That Nick & Starr (what kind of floozy name is that anyway?), their upbringing leaves a little bit to be desired. Now my boy, Dallas, he's a shining example of what a properly brought up young man should be...

10-15-08, 07:18 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3"
Starr Spangler, that's an all-American name, baby. Naming your kid after a city? Not so good.

10-14-08, 08:29 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3"
Did Starr say she needed help taking off her bra? I volunteer to assist, since Tina is not around at the moment.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-08, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3"
Dear Christy,

Shut up about your bra or I will ram you into a curb.

Lvoe,
The wooden bike.

10-13-08, 11:38 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3"
Let me offer her a push to get started.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-08, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3"
Dear Starr,

I know you didn't push me off the ledge. I jumped to get away from Christy. Her petty annoyances have me stretched to the limit and I have found, lately, I am having much difficulty being supportive.

Lvoe,

The sports bra

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-08, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3"
Oh my gosh! That was so fun! Well, except for the part where we couldn't read the newspaper.

But the band was fun! Our band was happy, and they followed us gladly while we danced around! *twirls*

And did you see how those wrestler ladies saved a PINK outfit for me! I looked so much better in my pink outfit than anyone else did! And it was fun! *wheeeee*

And we didn't even come in 2nd to last place!

peeing in pink!

10-13-08, 12:06 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3"
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-08 AT 12:06 PM (EST)

*sits next to Terrence and Sarah and doesn't say a word*

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-13-08, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3"
Well, no wonder Kelly and I didn't do well last week. I didn't have my sports bra. Everyone knows that having the proper foundation garments is critical to doing well in stuff like reading.

Just like having the right accessories. I mean look at this week. How could I be expected to ride that stupid wooden bike (no offense bike) while wearing all that feathered carp? Of course it was going to make me unbalanced.

As if it wasn't hard enough to race with that skank Starr trying to get everyone else to do her dirty work.

Sure was lucky the clues weren't written in graphic novel form so the geeks messed up so bad. Sorry guys. And thanks.

Psst, Kelly thanks for being so supportive and showing us how you're going to beat up Starr. {Hugs!}

>

indy42 135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-13-08, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indy42 Click to send private message to indy42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3"
If only we were blonde and sexy, then we would be able to make the band walk faster. *Andrew nudges him* Oh, stop it!

10-14-08, 08:24 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3"
You're just jealous because Nick and I are better bike riders than you are.

*whooshes past Kelly and Christy like they're standing still*

*looks back and laughs at their futility*

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-08, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3"
Now let me get this straight.

We're in La Paz, Bolivia, about 5 miles above sea level, and I get to wear this feathered thing-a-ma-bob on my head that looks like a sprinkler gone wild? That's got to be the dumbest thing EPBvM has ever thought of (besides having a line about "travel by foot")

The good news, most of the racers are now speaking (or sort of speaking anyway) Spanish in a Spanish speaking country.

The bad news, us Bolivianas are just too much for the gringos in the Squared Circle. It.Is.To.Laugh.

Mark is the Mole

~pithy siggie comment pending~

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-14-08, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3"
For the record, I did not misread the clue. Sarah misread the clue. I was the one who caught the mistake and corrected it, and it got us in 3rd place.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-08, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3"
Awesome race guys.. I'm love running this race you guys, oh phil did your hmm golf equipment make an apperance....

shilfiell 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-14-08, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shilfiell Click to send private message to shilfiell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3"
Wow, we even got edited out of the BTAR summary for this episode. This is some bull****. What have I gotta do to get some air time around here?

Maybe next week I'll try having a meltdown. Maybe that'll work. Now, I know if I look hard enough I can find my personality... unless, like Tina's natural eyebrows, it's been lost along the way somewhere.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-08, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3"
It's not like you did so much anyway. Well, alright, you tattled on Starr. Good job.

Eek! I can't believe I did that! Sorry!

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-14-08, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3"
Dallas..... honey.... wait.... for.... your.... momma (*loud wheezing*). I.... need.... a.... rest.... so.... proud.... of.... my.... baby.... (*louder wheezing*). Give.... your.... momma.... a.... kiss.... and.... stay.... a.... way.... from.... that.... sports.... bra.... thieving.... HUSSY! (*huff puff, huff puff, huff puff*) And.... don't.... touch.... the.... sports.... bra.... don't.... know.... where.... it's.... been.... (*faints*).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •