URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1623
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be the Amazing Racer 13.3"

Posted by Seana on 10-12-08 at 11:27 PM
Welcome to Mirador el Monticulo! How do you like the Greeter's headwear? And you thought those bike helmets were silly-looking.

Who enjoyed the wrestling? I mean, clearly *I* did. I requested that the costumes all have shiny capes, just so you could feel extra-special.

The Detour was funny too. A couple of Americans in backpacks leading a group of musicians? Asking for directions while being followed by musicians? That was hilarious. So were the wooden bikes. Did you notice no-one else in the whole city riding them? Yeah, it's a joke they play on tourists.

Ken and Tina, you're the first team to arrive again! Yay! You get a trip for two. I certainly hope your newfound love and respect for each other isn't directly related to you doing well in the last couple of legs. I'm sure that the euphoria of winning won't wear off and you won't go back to being the same people who couldn't stand to live with each other once the Race is over.

Toni and Dallas! Who would have thought you'd place so high? Ever? Good on yer.

Terence and Sarah: You made the right choice going back and walking to the Detour like it said on the clue. Everyone at home knew the instant you hailed a cab that it was wrong because we used the uh-oh music.

Marisa and Brooke, you're the fourth team to arrive. *turns to Greeter* Really? The floozies? Go figure.

Nick and Starr, I think there's really only one way to solve this feud between Starr and Kelly. You should have a pillow fight. Oddly enough, I find I have two skimpy negligees right here...

Andrew and Dan, once again, you have taken a lovely lead and failed to achieve anything with it. Being first to find the newspaper clue translated into you being 7th out of 9 to the Mat. For shame.

Mark and Bill, because you failed to read the clue properly until much, much later, you have to wait in the Naughty Spot for half an hour.

Kelly and Christy: Lucky you! Mark and Bill screwed up royally, so you don't get eliminated this leg. Now pull up your bootstraps because it doesn't get any easier and you're wasting a lot of effort feuding with Nick and Starr.

OK, Mark and Bill, come on back. Yep, you guessed it, you're out. Let's hear your final words before you ship you off to Sequesterville.

Phil's sig courtesy of agman

Notes:

Please keep the game in the game thread.

Come play! Ty and Nick are still free, or you could post as a Cholita or a camera guy or that skeleton thing dangling from the rear view mirror of one of the cabbies. Be creative!

Table of contents
  • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3,Ontheroadagain, 07:02 AM, 10-13-08
  • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3,samboohoo, 07:43 AM, 10-13-08
    • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3,Ontheroadagain, 08:25 PM, 10-14-08
  • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3,Max Headroom, 08:22 AM, 10-13-08
    • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3,samboohoo, 11:12 AM, 10-13-08
      • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3,Max Headroom, 11:39 AM, 10-13-08
        • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3,HauntedOne, 08:40 PM, 10-13-08
          • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3,Max Headroom, 08:22 AM, 10-14-08
            • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3,warp_core breach, 09:10 PM, 10-14-08
              • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3,Max Headroom, 07:18 AM, 10-15-08
          • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3,Ontheroadagain, 08:29 PM, 10-14-08
  • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3,ARnutz, 11:24 AM, 10-13-08
    • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3,Max Headroom, 11:38 AM, 10-13-08
      • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3,ARnutz, 12:11 PM, 10-13-08
  • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3,dragonflies, 12:02 PM, 10-13-08
  • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3,samboohoo, 12:06 PM, 10-13-08
  • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3,MissMyth, 03:20 PM, 10-13-08
    • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3,indy42, 06:55 PM, 10-13-08
    • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3,Max Headroom, 08:24 AM, 10-14-08
  • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3,Molaholic, 08:54 PM, 10-13-08
  • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3,Scuba Steve, 03:07 PM, 10-14-08
  • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3,beau_30, 06:06 PM, 10-14-08
  • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3,shilfiell, 06:17 PM, 10-14-08
    • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3,Seana, 08:54 PM, 10-14-08
  • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3,warp_core breach, 09:20 PM, 10-14-08

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.3"
Posted by Ontheroadagain on 10-13-08 at 07:02 AM
Yes Tina, first again. And didn't I look dashing in that wrestling outfit, so much so that I kept it on all the way the finish line. Maybe I just wanted the native greeter to see me in that shiny red suit.

Posted by samboohoo on 10-13-08 at 07:43 AM
I'm too sexy for this race,
too sexy for first place,
so sexy . . .

Posted by Ontheroadagain on 10-14-08 at 08:25 PM
Don't worry, dude, no one is going to mistake you for being sexy.

Posted by Max Headroom on 10-13-08 at 08:22 AM
*points at Kelly and Christy*

Nick and I have nothing to say to you losers. Nothing at all.

It's too bad those geeks forgot how to read.

Posted by samboohoo on 10-13-08 at 11:12 AM
About that sports bra. Next time, would you please push it my way.

Posted by Max Headroom on 10-13-08 at 11:39 AM
Bras are like prescriptions. They're only good if they're filled.

Posted by HauntedOne on 10-13-08 at 08:40 PM
I think the only way to solve this is for Starr to give up her bra and call it even. I could use a new headband anyway.

Posted by Max Headroom on 10-14-08 at 08:22 AM
One question, Dallas: What would your momma think of that idea? Maybe I should ask her.

Posted by warp_core breach on 10-14-08 at 09:10 PM
I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times, keep away from my baby, hussy!!

Just concentrate on your childish feud with that other hussy. See, what I've been saying all along? That Nick & Starr (what kind of floozy name is that anyway?), their upbringing leaves a little bit to be desired. Now my boy, Dallas, he's a shining example of what a properly brought up young man should be...

Posted by Max Headroom on 10-15-08 at 07:18 AM
Starr Spangler, that's an all-American name, baby. Naming your kid after a city? Not so good.

Posted by Ontheroadagain on 10-14-08 at 08:29 PM
Did Starr say she needed help taking off her bra? I volunteer to assist, since Tina is not around at the moment.

Posted by ARnutz on 10-13-08 at 11:24 AM
Dear Christy,

Shut up about your bra or I will ram you into a curb.

Lvoe,
The wooden bike.

Posted by Max Headroom on 10-13-08 at 11:38 AM
Let me offer her a push to get started.

Posted by ARnutz on 10-13-08 at 12:11 PM
Dear Starr,

I know you didn't push me off the ledge. I jumped to get away from Christy. Her petty annoyances have me stretched to the limit and I have found, lately, I am having much difficulty being supportive.

Lvoe,

The sports bra

Posted by dragonflies on 10-13-08 at 12:02 PM
Oh my gosh! That was so fun! Well, except for the part where we couldn't read the newspaper.

But the band was fun! Our band was happy, and they followed us gladly while we danced around! *twirls*

And did you see how those wrestler ladies saved a PINK outfit for me! I looked so much better in my pink outfit than anyone else did! And it was fun! *wheeeee*

And we didn't even come in 2nd to last place!

peeing in pink!

Posted by samboohoo on 10-13-08 at 12:06 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-08 AT 12:06 PM (EST)

*sits next to Terrence and Sarah and doesn't say a word*

Posted by MissMyth on 10-13-08 at 03:20 PM
Well, no wonder Kelly and I didn't do well last week. I didn't have my sports bra. Everyone knows that having the proper foundation garments is critical to doing well in stuff like reading.

Just like having the right accessories. I mean look at this week. How could I be expected to ride that stupid wooden bike (no offense bike) while wearing all that feathered carp? Of course it was going to make me unbalanced.

As if it wasn't hard enough to race with that skank Starr trying to get everyone else to do her dirty work.

Sure was lucky the clues weren't written in graphic novel form so the geeks messed up so bad. Sorry guys. And thanks.

Psst, Kelly thanks for being so supportive and showing us how you're going to beat up Starr. {Hugs!}

>

Posted by indy42 on 10-13-08 at 06:55 PM
If only we were blonde and sexy, then we would be able to make the band walk faster. *Andrew nudges him* Oh, stop it!

Posted by Max Headroom on 10-14-08 at 08:24 AM
You're just jealous because Nick and I are better bike riders than you are.

*whooshes past Kelly and Christy like they're standing still*

*looks back and laughs at their futility*

Posted by Molaholic on 10-13-08 at 08:54 PM
Now let me get this straight.

We're in La Paz, Bolivia, about 5 miles above sea level, and I get to wear this feathered thing-a-ma-bob on my head that looks like a sprinkler gone wild? That's got to be the dumbest thing EPBvM has ever thought of (besides having a line about "travel by foot")

The good news, most of the racers are now speaking (or sort of speaking anyway) Spanish in a Spanish speaking country.

The bad news, us Bolivianas are just too much for the gringos in the Squared Circle. It.Is.To.Laugh.

Mark is the Mole

~pithy siggie comment pending~

Posted by Scuba Steve on 10-14-08 at 03:07 PM
For the record, I did not misread the clue. Sarah misread the clue. I was the one who caught the mistake and corrected it, and it got us in 3rd place.

Posted by beau_30 on 10-14-08 at 06:06 PM
Awesome race guys.. I'm love running this race you guys, oh phil did your hmm golf equipment make an apperance....

Posted by shilfiell on 10-14-08 at 06:17 PM
Wow, we even got edited out of the BTAR summary for this episode. This is some bull****. What have I gotta do to get some air time around here?

Maybe next week I'll try having a meltdown. Maybe that'll work. Now, I know if I look hard enough I can find my personality... unless, like Tina's natural eyebrows, it's been lost along the way somewhere.

Posted by Seana on 10-14-08 at 08:54 PM
It's not like you did so much anyway. Well, alright, you tattled on Starr. Good job.

Eek! I can't believe I did that! Sorry!

Posted by warp_core breach on 10-14-08 at 09:20 PM
Dallas..... honey.... wait.... for.... your.... momma (*loud wheezing*). I.... need.... a.... rest.... so.... proud.... of.... my.... baby.... (*louder wheezing*). Give.... your.... momma.... a.... kiss.... and.... stay.... a.... way.... from.... that.... sports.... bra.... thieving.... HUSSY! (*huff puff, huff puff, huff puff*) And.... don't.... touch.... the.... sports.... bra.... don't.... know.... where.... it's.... been.... (*faints*).