1. Neither Andrew nor Dan is capable of operating a hand crank. Why is this so ironic?
Because it is clear that they have been burning up their keyboards, mice, and rewind buttons learning everything they possibly can about the world and previous editions of the race.
2. Why did Starr really get out of the motorized haycart?
To toss out the items she stole from Kelly & Christy at the previous pit stop.
3. Imagine you are either Kelly or Christy, then read the following sentence and treat it as an instruction: 'Get on the boat and travel to the floating restaurant.' What do you actually do?
First, gas up the boat, then get in the boat and proceed to manually row it to the restaurant, paddle around the dock looking for a front row parking slip, go into the restaurant, wait for seating in the non-smoking section and proceed to eat a seven-course meal.
4. What would Ty & Aja need to have done in order to finish in sixth place?
Tell Andrew and Dan that Brooke and Marissa were actually still in the race, thus securing Dan & Andrew's next to last spot.
5. Tina desperately needs to find an echo chamber. What's the first place she should have looked?
Dan & Andrew's gas crank can.
6. Name three people Nick has not deliberately gone out of his way to irritate -- yet.
Phil's dad and Team Beekeeper.
7. How should Terrence have tried to talk his way out of the speeding ticket?
He should have offered Sarah's superior "Boo Boo Blowing" services.
8. Can you mix and match Racers to create a functional team? If not, what's the worst possible combo?
Possibly Ken & Dallas for best and Starr and either Divorcee for worst.
9. You are a producer for the Race. You have access to two of the greatest monuments on the planet. How do you totally waste them?
Actually include them in this edition.
10. What's the national language of Cambodia? And how do you say 'bunch point' in it?
Duh, it's Spanglish. Buncho Pointo.
Thanks Estee. I miss Hawkeyes!
Glow Pop made me skeeeeery.