The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 13.5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-27-08, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 13.5"
Welcome to Bayon Temple.

We went to cool location after cool location this leg and managed to think up boring tasks at every one. How many floating villages will you see in your life? Not many, I expect. And the temple at Angkor Wat? Incredible. And at both places, you got to do dull, non-creative tasks. I'm frankly embarrassed for us as a show.

Nick and Starr: I'm surprised to see you in first place. It really was starting to look like that first leg was a fluke. So Starr, no broken arm after all. And by the way, "señor" is a Spanish word. In Cambodia, they speak Cambodian (Khmer), not Spanish.

Toni and Dallas: Second place! Well done. Though I am disappointed that Dallas once again has no idea where a country is that he's travelling to.

Terence and Sarah: I'm going to have to penalise you two for getting a speeding ticket. You know the producers are going to have to pay that for you, right? Next time, don't get caught.

Ken and Tina: You're all happy-couple-y this leg, but since you're stuck in 4th place, I bet you'll squabble more next week. Hmmm...let's watch this preview...

Kelly and Christy: For the love of all things good and holy, what show do you think you're on? What would make you think that you could just show up somewhere and do something that wasn't spelled out in the previous clue. I do not believe that you two are as intelligent as you think you are.

Andrew and Dan: You can't pump gas. Andrew doesn't know where Cambodia is any more than Dallas does. However, he blames is on his non-fancy education. Here's the thing: there are ways of learning about the world that don't involve someone else spoon-feeding you information. You could, oh, I dunno...read a newspaper. Or how about Time? The Economist? Newsweek?

Aja and Ty: You were 9 hours behind Ken and Tina at the start of this leg. It's not really a surprise that you've finished last and are being eliminated by me right this very second. Go feel the peace of the temple or something and then we'll ship you off to appreciate each other in Sequesterville.

Phil's sig courtesy of agman

Notes: Please keep the game in the game thread.

Nick is still available. If you'f rather not commit to a character, please by all means post as a boat or hay truck driver or a fish, maybe - be creative!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.5 Max Headroom 10-27-08 1
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.5 samboohoo 10-27-08 2
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.5 Colonel Zoidberg 10-27-08 3
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.5 Ontheroadagain 10-27-08 4
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.5 Max Headroom 10-27-08 5
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.5 beau_30 10-27-08 6
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.5 HauntedOne 10-28-08 7
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.5 warp_core breach 10-28-08 9
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.5 warp_core breach 10-28-08 8
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.5 warp_core breach 10-28-08 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-08, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.5"
¿Habla español aqui?

No, wait, that was a few countries ago. After a few days they all start to blur together. If this is Tuesday, it must be Cambodia. Like I said, "Another day, another detour and roadblock."

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-08, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-08 AT 11:43 AM (EST)

Dude, time is NOT of the essence here.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-27-08, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.5"
Oh hi, your friendly neighborhood wormhole here. Sorry about the fact that we stole all your interesting teams. Oh, what's that? You have two teams that don't like each other because of a sports bra? An unfaithful husband? A budding romance between the jock and the feisty girl? Yeah, my side of the wormhole comes out ahead in all major categories, including editing, attractive female DAWs, delivering on promises, and tongue rings per capita. Try again next time.

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-27-08, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.5"
Tina, oh, Tina, you finally use your head for something, when you banged it against roof on the boat, but then you couldn't find the clue in the echoing room. And how many times did you walk through that room before you found that clue. So I blame you for blowing our big lead.
Say, isn't that Starr looking good.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-08, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.5"
C'mon Dad, you're too old. Besides, I only have eyes for Dallas.

*looks around for Dallas' momma*

*bats eyelashes at Dallas*

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-27-08, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.5"
Hey sugar,

you mine If I follow you and nick around for awhile. My other buddies kind of ditched me..

HauntedOne 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-28-08, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HauntedOne Click to send private message to HauntedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.5"
>C'mon Dad, you're too old.
>Besides, I only have eyes
>for Dallas.
>

You hear that Ken? Take your Botox wife and hit the bricks. She's mine. Now if I could only ditch mom for awhile.

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-28-08, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.5"
Aww, baby!!!! Be nice to the woman who brought you into this world (and who can take you out) and who raised you all by herself!! I'm just looking out for you, I don't want you to catch something...

10-28-08, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.5"
I'm watching you hussy!!

10-28-08, 12:44 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.5"
Now you two floozy b!tches... leave my Dallas alone! He's a wonderful boy and wasn't doing anything to you, and besides, what's wrong with Teen Wolf... I think my boy looks handsome. No wonder your clever husbands left you! And if your husbands were one-tenth of what my baby is, you'd still be married...

Hey, isn't that your hair elastic in Starr's hair??

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •