URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1631
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TAR Hawkeye 10: Cambodia: Echo -- echo -- echo..."

Posted by Estee on 10-27-08 at 01:47 PM
Answer the following ten questions in any way you see fit. Sarcasm is encouraged. And with this group, just about inevitable.

1. Neither Andrew nor Dan is capable of operating a hand crank. Why is this so ironic?

2. Why did Starr really get out of the motorized haycart?

3. Imagine you are either Kelly or Christy, then read the following sentence and treat it as an instruction: 'Get on the boat and travel to the floating restaurant.' What do you actually do?

4. What would Ty & Aja need to have done in order to finish in sixth place?

5. Tina desperately needs to find an echo chamber. What's the first place she should have looked?

6. Name three people Nick has not deliberately gone out of his way to irritate -- yet.

7. How should Terrence have tried to talk his way out of the speeding ticket?

8. Can you mix and match Racers to create a functional team? If not, what's the worst possible combo?

9. You are a producer for the Race. You have access to two of the greatest monuments on the planet. How do you totally waste them?

10. What's the national language of Cambodia? And how do you say 'bunch point' in it?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: TAR Hawkeye 10: Cambodia: Echo -- echo -- echo..."
Posted by samboohoo on 10-27-08 at 07:01 PM
1. Neither Andrew nor Dan is capable of operating a hand crank. Why is this so ironic?

Because it is clear that they have been burning up their keyboards, mice, and rewind buttons learning everything they possibly can about the world and previous editions of the race.

To toss out the items she stole from Kelly & Christy at the previous pit stop.

3. Imagine you are either Kelly or Christy, then read the following sentence and treat it as an instruction: 'Get on the boat and travel to the floating restaurant.' What do you actually do?

First, gas up the boat, then get in the boat and proceed to manually row it to the restaurant, paddle around the dock looking for a front row parking slip, go into the restaurant, wait for seating in the non-smoking section and proceed to eat a seven-course meal.

Tell Andrew and Dan that Brooke and Marissa were actually still in the race, thus securing Dan & Andrew's next to last spot.

5. Tina desperately needs to find an echo chamber. What's the first place she should have looked?

Dan & Andrew's gas crank can.

6. Name three people Nick has not deliberately gone out of his way to irritate -- yet.

Phil's dad and Team Beekeeper.

He should have offered Sarah's superior "Boo Boo Blowing" services.

8. Can you mix and match Racers to create a functional team? If not, what's the worst possible combo?

Possibly Ken & Dallas for best and Starr and either Divorcee for worst.

9. You are a producer for the Race. You have access to two of the greatest monuments on the planet. How do you totally waste them?

Actually include them in this edition.

10. What's the national language of Cambodia? And how do you say 'bunch point' in it?

Duh, it's Spanglish. Buncho Pointo.

Thanks Estee. I miss Hawkeyes!

Glow Pop made me skeeeeery.

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 10-28-08 at 05:34 PM
1. Neither Andrew nor Dan is capable of operating a hand crank. Why is this so ironic? Because they're so s-m-r-t?

2. Why did Starr really get out of the motorized haycart? To find a sports bra? I dunno.

3. Imagine you are either Kelly or Christy, then read the following sentence and treat it as an instruction: 'Get on the boat and travel to the floating restaurant.' What do you actually do? Get on the boat and then decide that the rest of the clue will take care of itself. Nothing wrong with going through the season on auto-pilot, right? "Fast-forward me to when we win, Click remote." "Hey, why are we in an alternate dimension? Oh, hey there, President Al Sharpton. Good to see you. We're off to see the defensing Super Bowl champion Miami Dolphins."

4. What would Ty & Aja need to have done in order to finish in sixth place? Get Ken and Tina on the no-fly list? Would have worked for me.

5. Tina desperately needs to find an echo chamber. What's the first place she should have looked? Inside her brain heart soul on second thought, I think I'll try peeling her skin off and seeing if it's just a broom underneath.

6. Name three people Nick has not deliberately gone out of his way to irritate -- yet. OK, let's see...Phil's dad...GC from Survivor: Gabon...sorry, can only get two, and I'm not sure about GC.

7. How should Terrence have tried to talk his way out of the speeding ticket? Oh my God, is that a duck? **zoom**

8. Can you mix and match Racers to create a functional team? If not, what's the worst possible combo? Hmmm...I could do a pretty good Frankenstein of Dallas' brain, Toni's body, Kelly and Christy's personality, Mark and Bill's attention to detail, and maybe cover them in Anita and Arthur's bees...

9. You are a producer for the Race. You have access to two of the greatest monuments on the planet. How do you totally waste them? Don't look at me; I actually used the Shaolin Monastery in my season. For that matter, I made better use of an anonymous coffee shop than these jokers did of...well, anything.

10. What's the national language of Cambodia? And how do you say 'bunch point' in it? English, of course...don't they speak it everywhere? What do you mean "no"? Yes they do! They speak English everywhere! Hmph!

Posted by Molaholic on 10-28-08 at 09:09 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-08 AT 09:13 PM (EST)

Posting before reading. Honest. But I fear that some duplication is inevitible.

***Unable to answer due to PG13 guidelines*** OK, I guess I can -- it has something to do with those hairy palms.

Well, when you gotta go, you gotta go.

"Uh, what. I need to take the boar to a boat and rest? How do I do that?"

Tell the Frat Bros that they were in the lead.

Kelly's crainium.

Nick, Nick and Nick.

Offered him some 'fresh squeeze' kiwi juice.

Kelly and anybody else in the known Universe.

1. The Great Sphynx - Naked slip-and-slide down the mane.
2. Mt. Rushmore - Clean out the mocos from Teddy Roosevelt's nose.

a) Wait just a second for a minute here -- you mean to tell me Espaņol isn't used anyplace that isn't America?
b) El hourso de of operationo

~pithy siggie comment pending~

Posted by warp_core breach on 10-29-08 at 00:58 AM

Sorry... PG 13 restrictions prevent me from answering this question.

She saw Kelly or Christy's sports bra on the ground and wanted to do bad things to it.

Find that hussy Starr and get into a fight over a missing hair elastic.

Bickered... A LOT.

The room that she passed through several times... the one with several clue-tablets on the floor!

Himself, Phil's Dad and the tatoo-faced Maori warrior.

Blame it on Sarah because she didn't hold him long enough that morning.

Dallas & Starr - Would get busy.

Tina & Terence - Her constant harpiness would cause Terence to finally run faster as he runs away from her.

Worst - Teaming up either divorcee with either frat boy a la Eric & Danielle... but much less attractive.

Cast several self-centred knuckle-heads who don't know sh..t about geography and history.

That would be "Talkreallyloudlybecausepeoplewhospeakaforeignlanguagearedeafanddumb". BUNCH POINT!!!!!

A Seana Halloween Special - Bouncies by IceCat

Thanks! I always really enjoyed the Hawkeyes. I was thinking of doing one again because I missed it.

Posted by michel on 10-29-08 at 07:38 PM

They've been using a hand crank since they are 13.

She recognized one of her dealers.

Start digging for a container.

Take a Porshe instead of a tuk-tuk (or instead of Aja).

Between her ears.

The local greeters for legs 6, 7 and 8.

Tell the cop that, no matter how fast he went, he was still being followed by a madwoman.

I'd like to see Ken and Starr together. Even if it turns out they aren't good racers, we'd get to see Tina explode!

Worst Possible combo? You mean worst than the Beekeepers?
Dan and Kristy would be eliminated half-way through a leg.

Have these morons do a roadblock that involves a search on sacred grounds.

Mirnglish.

The word bunch point doesn't exist in Cambodia. Ask Ty and Aja.