The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (588)
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Bash Brent (while there's still time)!
Because between Brent, Tarek, and Michael, we now have a fifth of the remaining cast on deathwatch, which means we've got to start shooting
Estee
16 messages
03-07-06 06:35 PM
Apprentice Loathe List 5.2: Introducing the world's first Jelly Robot!
First reality show to go directly from the air to the more private cells at Gitmo, 'cause that dance violates the Geneva Convention. Also several
Estee
2 messages
03-07-06 11:42 AM
Mensa, Schmisa, BTA Game, week 1 [View All]
[font color=purple] Is it midnight yet on the East coast? I think it's close enough to post this so it's up in time tomorrow morning, bu
buckeyegirl
21 messages
03-05-06 03:17 PM
Candidates
Is it me or does the Donald always seem to pick candidates with the same names or similar looks as previous seasons candidates?or even ex wives? r
prosecutor
0 messages
03-02-06 01:15 PM
Apprentice Loathe List 5.1: No actual hands were involved in the picking of this cast.
Realizing that this is mostly pointless 'cause this show is dead -- as dead as Voldemort's political career -- more dead than Ryan Seacrest's se
Estee
1 messages
03-02-06 11:28 AM
Gee... do you think season 6 will be the last? [View All]
What the heck are Donald & EPMB thinking??? http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/nbc-- lympic-viewers-vote-olympian-o
ARnutz
23 messages
02-28-06 11:34 PM
Guess where I ate lunch today?
None other than "Sunny's", owned by Summer Zervos. It was really nothing more than a glorified Denny's. Things I liked: %
Hoobie
6 messages
02-28-06 06:07 PM
New Season
The new season has shown how pourly Trump and his two board room brown nosers do not gather the proper information before they bring in the team tha
ctabor2
0 messages
02-28-06 11:23 AM
Is there an encore episode on another station this year?
My VCR crapped out on me while I was recording the Apprentice. (C'mon, do they think we are going to pick it over 24?) I seem to remember t
triednottowatch
2 messages
02-28-06 07:32 AM
Donald and Martha lose friendship over The Apprentice?
Urk. The mud-slinging begins. Of course, we knew this would happen, didn't we? [link:news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060222%2
DooWahDitty
9 messages
02-28-06 01:25 AM
If you have XM
and want to hear Trump brak, blather, and otherwise be a DAW about the upcoming season, tune in to XM 155 (Take Five) for the Broadminded sh
Cygnus X1
0 messages
02-24-06 07:43 PM
Season #5 will premiere after the Winter Olympics: show moves to Monday.
And it'll be paired up with [b]Deal or no deal[/b], creating the first-ever block of Must-Not-Care TV.
Estee
8 messages
02-18-06 06:13 PM
where's randall's car?
not only did this year's apprentice end in such an unprofessional fashion but it seemed to be a set up- it seemed randall was poised to win. i knew
tywanna1973
0 messages
01-21-06 00:28 AM
I interviewed Josh from the Apprentice
HI All: I interviewed Josh Shaw, the guy who got fired with his entire crew. He's a real prince. Check it out and let me k
TimParker
6 messages
01-13-06 12:13 PM
Randal answers his critics
Randal answers his critics, some of whom have started a false rumour that he has been rude to Trump employees while on his new job. FAC
singer
4 messages
01-13-06 10:16 AM
Bill re-negged on leaving, Kelly and Kendra doing well
Bill Rancic is staying on instead of leaving, according to DT on Larry King Live tonight. I would be interested in people's thoughts ab
DooWahDitty
12 messages
01-11-06 04:37 PM
thoughts for the future (sure hope this is not a duplicate)
So what is the concensus opinion about the future of the apprentice. I think I read somewhere (maybe even here) that Trump is going to move the s
rotkapchen
14 messages
01-08-06 05:17 PM
The Apprentice on Larry King Live tonight [View All]
Just when this forum has [i]finally[/i] died down, now we have Randal appearing on Larry King tonight. One of the inevitable topics: Sh
DooWahDitty
50 messages
01-06-06 01:30 AM
A final word on editing... [View All]
Did anyone notice that each contestant who had something positive to say about Randal during the finale received a negative edit from Mark Burnett dur
singer
68 messages
01-05-06 08:01 PM
I don't believe The Donald did it.
What.A.Jerque. --Singer
singer
8 messages
12-31-05 07:11 PM
Official RTVW Summary - The Apprentice 4 Finale
[center][h3][font color=blue]Official RTVW Summary The Apprentice 4 Finale The Beginning of the End [
zipperhead
17 messages
12-28-05 06:36 PM
Get over it Rebecca supporters
Randall IS "The Apprentice". If anyone should be blamed for last Thursday's shanigan, it would have to be Mr. Trump. He should have NEVER pl
savemeLord
2 messages
12-28-05 01:32 AM
Donald Trump is the BAD GUY not Randall
Donald Trump only "asked" Randal his opinion so that he could appear to be the good guy when Randal did what any sensible Apprentice Winner would
Phat Girl Slim
2 messages
12-28-05 01:31 AM
Rebecca
I think Rebecca deserved it as much as Randall. Neither one impressed me much. I think it was unhuman of Randall to say no to Trump for Rebecca. I me
Sonya
2 messages
12-27-05 08:03 PM
Next Apprentice Spin-Off Hugh Heffner???
Who thinks this one would be more successful than Martha's spin-off?
Queene1979
2 messages
12-26-05 03:47 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (588)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •