The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Apprentice Loathe List 5.2: Introducing the world's first Jelly Robot!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-07-06, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Apprentice Loathe List 5.2: Introducing the world's first Jelly Robot!"
First reality show to go directly from the air to the more private cells at Gitmo, 'cause that dance violates the Geneva Convention. Also several laws of physics, multiple Ohio decency statutes, and it nearly brought the Macarena back. But on the bright side, next week may see the dancer being eaten by a shark.

From least to most loathed:

1. Roxanne: Had the courage to go against the tide of 'It's all Brent's fault' and was the first person to really call Stacey on the 'He's so big and scary!' song and dance act. Given the results in the Boardroom, this may have made an impression on Donald. Not that it'll save her long-term, but at least she had one good moment.
2. Andrea: Might not be the Voice Of Sense, but has at least been The Presence Of Actual Business Acumen, and that's rare on this show. Also temporary.
3. Tammy: Just seems like a solid performer, which is the EPMB editing of 'She hasn't gotten a chance to screw up yet.'
4. Dan: Make room for Daddy.
5. Michael: Okay, so the bathrobes weren't exactly the best idea, but he did take responsibility for them. Eventually. After it was forced on him. And didn't he just look so sincere when he said he wouldn't let Donald down again? Awww...
6. Lenny: On the one hand, he brings the drama and the occasional tiny fraction of a legitimate point to the table, although that doesn't include his keyword rant. But as soon the pressure lands directly on his head, he stands a good chance of responding like a land mine -- and I'm dreading his PM style.
7. Lee: Still has some potential, but had way too much vascilating as PM, plus clearly doesn't have the respect of his teammates. Unless he pulls out some serious authority, he's going to be the kid brother, and then he's going to be kicked to the curb.
8. Allie: Took a breath. Now needs to take a trip to the stylist. That hair is so three seasons ago.
9. Leslie: *yawn*
10. Sean: Aw... isn't he cute when he's planning someone else's demise? No? Well, he thinks he is, and isn't that what's important? No? Well, how about that accent? No...? Boy, you're stubborn.
11. Bryce: A little better -- didn't quite give off the full-scale stalker vibe this week, but there's still something seriously creepy about him. Maybe it's the tie.
12. Theresa: Don't get me wrong: I still hate you. You just talked a lot less.
13. Tarek: After further data gathering and careful analysis, you're still an idiot.
14. Charmaine: Has done practically nothing, has said practically nothing, seems to be good for practically nothing, and yet, she's still in next-to-last place. That's one serious attitude aura she's generating, and not even minimal screen time can contain it.
15. Brent: Why doesn't my remote come with a 'temporarily blind' button?

Fire one!: Pepi: Bending over backwards under Brent's 'You can't send me home!' argument showed he doesn't have what it takes to win this thing. He should have brought Brent back into the room and then pulled out the blimp again. 'Okay, Brent: you'll be directing our movements from the air...'
Fire two!: Stacey: The thing about the Times Square crowd is that they're all in a hurry to get somewhere other than Times Square. Synergy staked out the captive audience: you decided to play to the fleeing lemmings. Oh, and counsel? The consistency of the story you've been presenting to the jury svcks.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Apprentice Loathe List 5.2: In... newsomewayne 03-07-06 1
   RE: Apprentice Loathe List 5.2: In... Estee 03-07-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-06, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Apprentice Loathe List 5.2: Introducing the world's first Jelly Robot!"
Excellent rundown, Estee.

Question. Do I actually have to know who each of these people are before I do my summary next week? Can't I just fake it, or make up names for those who've had no exposure yet?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-06, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Apprentice Loathe List 5.2: Introducing the world's first Jelly Robot!"
Yes. No. Only if you connect the nicknames to the contestants first, so that they remain identifiable throughout. Or you can just write from the POV of the shark. Whatever's easier.

Red wavy flag to follow.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •