URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2030
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Apprentice Loathe List 5.2: Introducing the world's first Jelly Robot!"

Posted by Estee on 03-07-06 at 09:44 AM
First reality show to go directly from the air to the more private cells at Gitmo, 'cause that dance violates the Geneva Convention. Also several laws of physics, multiple Ohio decency statutes, and it nearly brought the Macarena back. But on the bright side, next week may see the dancer being eaten by a shark.

From least to most loathed:

1. Roxanne: Had the courage to go against the tide of 'It's all Brent's fault' and was the first person to really call Stacey on the 'He's so big and scary!' song and dance act. Given the results in the Boardroom, this may have made an impression on Donald. Not that it'll save her long-term, but at least she had one good moment.
2. Andrea: Might not be the Voice Of Sense, but has at least been The Presence Of Actual Business Acumen, and that's rare on this show. Also temporary.
3. Tammy: Just seems like a solid performer, which is the EPMB editing of 'She hasn't gotten a chance to screw up yet.'
4. Dan: Make room for Daddy.
5. Michael: Okay, so the bathrobes weren't exactly the best idea, but he did take responsibility for them. Eventually. After it was forced on him. And didn't he just look so sincere when he said he wouldn't let Donald down again? Awww...
6. Lenny: On the one hand, he brings the drama and the occasional tiny fraction of a legitimate point to the table, although that doesn't include his keyword rant. But as soon the pressure lands directly on his head, he stands a good chance of responding like a land mine -- and I'm dreading his PM style.
7. Lee: Still has some potential, but had way too much vascilating as PM, plus clearly doesn't have the respect of his teammates. Unless he pulls out some serious authority, he's going to be the kid brother, and then he's going to be kicked to the curb.
8. Allie: Took a breath. Now needs to take a trip to the stylist. That hair is so three seasons ago.
9. Leslie: *yawn*
10. Sean: Aw... isn't he cute when he's planning someone else's demise? No? Well, he thinks he is, and isn't that what's important? No? Well, how about that accent? No...? Boy, you're stubborn.
11. Bryce: A little better -- didn't quite give off the full-scale stalker vibe this week, but there's still something seriously creepy about him. Maybe it's the tie.
12. Theresa: Don't get me wrong: I still hate you. You just talked a lot less.
13. Tarek: After further data gathering and careful analysis, you're still an idiot.
14. Charmaine: Has done practically nothing, has said practically nothing, seems to be good for practically nothing, and yet, she's still in next-to-last place. That's one serious attitude aura she's generating, and not even minimal screen time can contain it.
15. Brent: Why doesn't my remote come with a 'temporarily blind' button?

Fire one!: Pepi: Bending over backwards under Brent's 'You can't send me home!' argument showed he doesn't have what it takes to win this thing. He should have brought Brent back into the room and then pulled out the blimp again. 'Okay, Brent: you'll be directing our movements from the air...'
Fire two!: Stacey: The thing about the Times Square crowd is that they're all in a hurry to get somewhere other than Times Square. Synergy staked out the captive audience: you decided to play to the fleeing lemmings. Oh, and counsel? The consistency of the story you've been presenting to the jury svcks.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Apprentice Loathe List 5.2: Introducing the world's first Jelly Robot!"
Posted by newsomewayne on 03-07-06 at 11:39 AM
Excellent rundown, Estee.

Question. Do I actually have to know who each of these people are before I do my summary next week? Can't I just fake it, or make up names for those who've had no exposure yet?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

"RE: Apprentice Loathe List 5.2: Introducing the world's first Jelly Robot!"
Posted by Estee on 03-07-06 at 11:42 AM
Yes. No. Only if you connect the nicknames to the contestants first, so that they remain identifiable throughout. Or you can just write from the POV of the shark. Whatever's easier.

Red wavy flag to follow.