The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bash Brent (while there's still time)!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-07-06, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bash Brent (while there's still time)!"
Because between Brent, Tarek, and Michael, we now have a fifth of the remaining cast on deathwatch, which means we've got to start shooting at the biggest targets before Donald decides to go all Cheney on them.

So -- Brent. The walking insult to successful people with A.D.D. Make that 'shambling insult'. Or worse, robotic, belly-shaking, earth-quaking, and brain cell-flaking insult to nearly every contestant who's come before him, and I said nearly, Voldy. But still, no matter how bad She Who Must Not Be Hired ever got, her own team generally tried to keep her around. Brent, Synergy attempted to fire you. Go home, go back to the apartment, go into the sewers from whence you came, go anywhere as long as its not here. They weren't interrupting you. You just never stopped talking, and the only way they could get a word in was to break through somewhere between syllables.

Was Stacey being a bit of a double-standards double-crossing double-faced witch? Of course, naturally, she's a contestant, duh. Did Pepi deserve to be fired for not controlling Brent? You try holding back a tsunami of spit with your bare hands and see how you do. Brent's only here because Lenny's part-time drama at best and Donald wants to make sure he plays 'keep the crazy' the right way this time, which is the one that gets him ratings. And maybe even a chubby chaser boost. Shake your groove thang, Brent! But don't point it at me: it might go off.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bash Brent (while there's still... jackandjill 03-07-06 1
 nice to see idiotcowboy 03-07-06 2
   RE: nice to see Estee 03-07-06 3
       RE: nice to see idiotcowboy 03-07-06 7
           RE: nice to see qwertypie 03-07-06 11
   RE: nice to see prosecutor 03-07-06 4
       RE: nice to see Estee 03-07-06 5
           RE: nice to see Snidget 03-07-06 6
 RE: Bash Brent (while there's still... Wacko Jacko 03-07-06 8
   RE: Bash Brent (while there's still... Estee 03-07-06 9
   RE: Bash Brent (while there's still... singer 03-07-06 12
 RE: Bash Brent (while there's still... Scuba Steve 03-07-06 10
   RE: Bash Brent (while there's still... big brutha 03-07-06 13
   RE: Bash Brent (while there's still... Estee 03-07-06 14
       RE: Bash Brent (while there's still... Wacko Jacko 03-07-06 15
 RE: Bash Brent (while there's still... mysticwolf 03-07-06 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jackandjill 204 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-07-06, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jackandjill Click to send private message to jackandjill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bash Brent (while there's still time)!"
Brent in a bathrobe jiggling his thang all over Manhattan.

Image seared into brain.

Must drink heavily.

Try to forget.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-07-06, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "nice to see"
It's so nice to see that your math is better than Bill's!

-ICB

683 vs 458 is so NOT a 50% margin!

03-07-06, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: nice to see"
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-06 AT 09:16 AM (EST)

I think Bill's phrasing was just bad there. Half of 458 is 229, and 458+229=687. So if he'd said 'Gold Rush had nearly half again your total,' we would have bashed him for speaking as if he'd just escaped from the 1890s.

Regardless: and he won?

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-07-06, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: nice to see"
Personally, I just bash him for breathing

-ICB

or he could have just said they got 1/3 fewer votes than their couterpart, but then again DT might not of thought that was worthy of a duel firing... on second thought, that Bill, he smaht

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-06, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: nice to see"
I love when Bill speaks -- another reason to drink heavily.

Yes It's Vintage Tribephyl!
Yes I am talking about the Apprentice Drinking Game

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-07-06, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: nice to see"
Awww poor Brent, I'm a sucker for the under dog. I mean they are all adults right? sooo why do they have to shun him? I mean he was shunned in school etc but he is a lawyer so he must be smart and that chatter is needed in that profession but I think they should try and get along with him instead of looking so frikking adolescent. I have not respect for any of this years and will only watch if Larry King does a topic or has guests on I'm not interested in. This years apprentice Mr. Trump sucks. You are trying to boost ratings using your son, daughter and Bill why are you still hanging around?

03-07-06, 09:20 AM (EST)
5. "RE: nice to see"
I mean they are all adults right? sooo why do they have to shun him?

Because they're not adults. They only have the bodies of grown-ups: their minds are stuck at the junior high level, and that's the best-case scenario. One of the hallmarks of the series has always been the disposal of higher education, morals, and common sense in favor of good old-fashioned playground bullying. Or, to paraphrase-translate last night:

'He started it!'
'Did not!'
'Did too!'
'Meanie-meanie jelly-beanie!'
'I know you are, but what am I?'

And no, being a lawyer does not mean you have to be smart. It just means you have to know something about the law. Theoretically.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-06, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: nice to see"
And no, being a lawyer does not mean you have to be smart.

It means you know how to take the SAT, the LSAT and the Bar exam.

The ability to get an education and jump through those hoops really doesn't mean much other than you can jump through those hoops. It definitely doesn't say anything about common sense, or social skills.

Imaginary friends by Bob!

And like other terminal degrees it may mean mostly that one does not have the good sense God gave a turnip to know how/or when to quit.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-07-06, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bash Brent (while there's still time)!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-06 AT 12:14 PM (EST)

>Did
>Pepi deserve to be fired
>for not controlling Brent?
>You try holding back a
>tsunami of spit with your
>bare hands and see how
>you do.

You really think Pepe got fired for not controlling Brent? There was much more to it than that. Did Brent turn off the entire teams alarm clock. Did Brent come up with the location? Did Brent come up with the bathrobes? I could go on and on. Pepe lost the task not Brent.

As for Brent, you know he will not win. He will be axed sooner or later. Brent makes good tv and you should realize this from season one when Sam and Omarosa lasted a lot longer than they should have. It is not about placing 2nd from last or say.....sixth place. Trump will know with in the next couple of tasks who he wants to fire and the boot order does not matter.

03-07-06, 12:18 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Bash Brent (while there's still time)!"
You really think Pepe got fired for not controlling Brent?

I think that was the excuse of the moment, yes. If Brent had been quiet, under control, and a helpful member of society for the entire task, then Pepi would have been fired for getting up late, not override the bathrobe idea, not asking Stacey 'You want us where?' and the other assorted problems of his brief reign. But Brent was the focus of the boardroom, so Brent is why Pepi went.

And I also think Donald knows from Day One who's there to be hired and who's there to provide three months' worth of filler. And yes, he's protecting his ratings -- what's left of them -- by keeping Brent around a little longer. It still gets back to what Tarek said: any position that isn't first place loses.

Well, technically, anyway. As some former contestants have shown, you can do really well from second.

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-07-06, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bash Brent (while there's still time)!"
"You really think Pepe got fired for not controlling Brent? There was much more to it than that...Trump will know with in the next couple of tasks who he wants to fire and the boot order does not matter."

Agree totally, Wacko. It's easy to see that Brent is getting this season's weirdo edit. Too bad. He's probably a lot smarter than they are giving him credit for.

BTW, that Stacy woman was really strange.

--Singer

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-07-06, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Bash Brent (while there's still time)!"
I disliked Brent from the very first time he showed up on the screen. Brent will be gone soon. Unfortunately, he won't be around when my summary comes.

I'm a Polish hillbilly and damn proud of it.

big brutha 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-07-06, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20brutha Click to send private message to big%20brutha Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Bash Brent (while there's still time)!"
give the fat canadian dude a break. He is a spaz. He is unattractive, and I guess he thought this was the "biggest loser" Maybe he was reading in French?

03-07-06, 04:14 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Bash Brent (while there's still time)!"
Unfortunately, he won't be around when my summary comes.

I dunno -- he could theoretically match Chris' record, which would bring him to you with room to spare. Of course, he lacks some things Chris had, like a faint vestige of discipline and a modicum of ability to work with others.

Actually, the only one guaranteed to get Brent is NewsomeWayne -- and Brent could still Verna at any time.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-07-06, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Bash Brent (while there's still time)!"
Omarosa made it a long time and so did Marcus. Actually Brent is this season's Marcus. He is getting the same edit. I am sure he nor Marcus are as bad as they were presented. I predict Brent is around a lot longer than most imagine, unless there is some other Bozo like him that we have yet to see.

The problem is unfortunately after two episodes I get the feeling I have seen this all before. I just wish NBC would just pick 16 really strong candidates and not worry so much about the contestents that bring ratings. If the show had 16 people all with a strong chance to be hired the show would be more interesting. This years angle.......international contestets (all three of them) doesn't cut it. Since we already had one last season.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-06, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Bash Brent (while there's still time)!"
IMO, Brent's a walking disaster. (Which is, of course why DT will keep him around for ratings boosts, as others have suggested.) If I were a client I'd be afraid that a Judge would rule against me, summarily, just to get him out of his courtroom.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •