The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Apprentice Loathe List 5.1: No actual hands were involved in the picking of this cast."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-06, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Apprentice Loathe List 5.1: No actual hands were involved in the picking of this cast."
Realizing that this is mostly pointless 'cause this show is dead -- as dead as Voldemort's political career -- more dead than Ryan Seacrest's second brain cell -- a thousand times as dead as Susan's swimsuit endorsement deal -- but I just had to get it out of my system. It's just part of my systematic total Donald purge.

From least to most loathed:

1. Michael. Came across as friendly, open, fairly honest, and a skilled salesperson who knows just what to say and when to say it. This is probably because he hasn't had any confessionals yet and has had no opportunities to turn into a total jerk -- but for now, he's giving off the Troy vibration. Probably out around #4, too.
2. Pepi. For no apparent reason whatsoever, gives off the impression of having just stumbled onto the set by accident, and now he's going to fake it until he either makes it or gets found out. Interesting...
3. Andrea. Might turn into a darker version of Pamela over the next few episodes, but seems more grounded than most of the group. Also has some interesting companies on her resume', so if anyone here is in touch with their inner lemonade stand operator, it's her. We hope.
4. Lee. It takes serious guts to speak your mind in the Boardroom, especially when you can never tell if Donald's in a 'How dare you not support your leader!' mood, as opposed to his occasional 'You're not going to backstab this guy?' Rode the coin flip and won.
5. Tammy. Came up with a decent idea, didn't cause trouble, and incited at least one solid Brent-rant. Since we're only going to get about sixteen Brent-rants before he's fired, we should cherish (and ignore) every one.
6. Dan. Seems grounded, but is probably on track for the classic father problem: if you're 'the parent', then at some point, everyone around you gets treated as 'the child'.
7. Allie. Take. A. Breath.
8. Lenny. Well, he does bring the open opinion, you've got to give him that. Could be the Voice Of Truth in the Boardroom if he lasts that long. Could be the Voice Of Russian Winter in the tasks, so probably won't make five episodes.
9. Roxanne. Will do something eventually, which will then be edited to make her look bad.
10. Stacy. Who?
11. Leslie. At some point, she's going to start talking, and then we're really going to hate her.
12. Sean. Okay. We get it. You have a charming British accent. Now shut up.
13. Charmaine. You can just feel the aura of conceit radiating from the screen.
14. Bryce: Are we sure this isn't Joe Schmo III: I Want To Stalk A CEO? He's going to sneak up to Donald's penthouse and try on all his clothes while practicing the signature and seducing Melania. (Although he might wait until he's done with the clothes on that one.) There's something scary about this one. Approach with caution.
15. Tarek. 'Hi, I'm Tarek, and this is my IQ score. Please ignore the small minus sign before the first digit.'
16. Theresa. Smug. Self-important. Know-it-all. Sanctimonious. (I could have saved a lot of time there and just said 'Therapist', but...)
17. Brent. We get it. You're loud. You're a fast talker. You're annoying. You're continually waiting for the bigger kids to beat you up. And you're making us wish them luck.

Fired: Summer. Now serving canned contestant, lightly reheated, then set to simmer on the stovetop until it boils over at exactly the wrong moment. Next career path: puffer fish chef. Please sample all recipes yourself before serving.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Apprentice Loathe List 5.1: No... DooWahDitty 03-02-06 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DooWahDitty 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-02-06, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Apprentice Loathe List 5.1: No actual hands were involved in the picking of this cast."
Living on the West Coast, this is what I get to wake up to! We can always count on snarky, offbeat zingers from our resident anti-muse (or something like that) for a loud cackle in the morning. Thanks, Estee.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •