The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (588)
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Drama Preservation Society. [View All]
Also known as '[i]other[/i] reasons not to fire Dennis'. ... ...and I'm fresh out. Was anyone going
Estee
24 messages
04-01-09 08:08 PM
Things I've learned from Celebrity Apprentice
If I am in a performance review that I feel will not go well, bring in my mummy to defend me. Especially if she weren't at the events in question
qwertypie
4 messages
03-30-09 10:32 AM
Sunday Orig vs Saturday re-runs
Has anyone watched a regular Sunday ep and then watched the supposed re-run on Saturday night? DH turned the re-run on last night, but I swea
jbug
3 messages
03-22-09 11:23 PM
First impressions... [View All]
...aren't all that good. The personality problems are being thrown at us early, and we're clearly being asked to deal with them for a
Estee
22 messages
03-17-09 04:43 PM
new apprentice
Why in the world would you schedule The Apprentice on Sun. at 10 PM.? Like many people, I have to get up early to go to work, so I probably won%
debbie2
8 messages
03-17-09 01:46 PM
Selling through comics? [View All]
I wouldn't trust this group to sell Hostess Fruit Pies. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/48dfe4d259f9396
Estee
22 messages
03-16-09 10:49 AM
Who wants to go back to the OLD APPRENTICE? Please!
This should be a text book case of how to RUIN a great reality show. Let's start these points? 1) Don't put two versions of the same sho
relaxitsflorida
3 messages
03-05-09 04:14 PM
Celebrity Apprentice 2 Cast
Cast announcement with the charities they will play for http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b78015_- rump_enlists_new_batch_of_celebri
Snidget
11 messages
03-01-09 08:36 AM
Forum restored
This forum data has been restored Thanks, SB
SurvivorBlows
0 messages
11-13-08 10:45 PM
Omarosa appreciation thread
All things positive about Omarosa go here. I'm thinking she's going to go far in this contest. She's also a fighter. Omarosa knows how to play t
zipperhead
20 messages
11-05-08 12:13 PM
Heather (x-McCartney) Mills trying to Trump the Donald!!
Did anyone else read where Healther Mills (aka the one-legged model/dancer/con artist who was once married briefly to Beatle Paul McCartney) w
mindy23
3 messages
09-19-08 10:22 AM
Celebrity apprentice
I watched the "Finale" of the Celebrity Apprentice last night and was pleasently surprised. I have resisted watching in the past as I am not a bi
stuborack
3 messages
07-15-08 08:20 PM
Piers Morgan
Is anyone else excited to see Celeb Apprentice winner Piers Morgan come back to America's Got Talent this summer? New season starts June 17th on N
rosekiki3
1 messages
06-15-08 10:24 AM
For all the Trace fans
Hope this works... http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/47d14e96780ea606.j
Misty365
6 messages
06-14-08 08:11 PM
Official RTVW Celebrity Apprentice Summary: Episode 13 & Finale
I was really looking forward to this finale. Even my dog got into the spirit of Trump. He channeled Trump once before but I didn’t have a camera in
kircon
4 messages
06-12-08 03:11 AM
Finale...will there be a runner up prize?
If anyone is watching the finale, I have one opinion for you to agree or disagree with. No matter who wins, if Donald doesn't give th
lynkfri13
11 messages
03-31-08 07:38 PM
Bittersweet victory? (spoilerish for those who are weeks behind)
OK. I looked and looked and didn't see any posts this morning on last night's finale. No 'be the' or any editing, etc. Not that I intend to
mindy23
19 messages
03-30-08 06:16 PM
Who should they cast in season 2?
I heard they're definitely doing a second season of Celebrity Apprentice - who would you like to see compete? I was thinking [b]Pam
Cathy the Canadian
16 messages
03-28-08 07:09 PM
March 20th Ep [View All]
Don't tell me everybody was watching basketball and no one watched to see what would happen with the Brit, the Boxer, the model and the country
jbug
21 messages
03-26-08 08:52 AM
Official RTVW Celebrity Apprentice Summary: Episode 10
[center][h2]These Boots are Made for Walking[/h2] [center]http://community.realitytvworld- com/boards/User_files
kircon
3 messages
03-14-08 03:38 PM
PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL [View All]
THIS ITCH NEED TO GO!!!! NOTHING BUT THE DEVIL IN DISGUISE. SHE IS NOT CONTRIBUTING AT ALL. THIS WHAT SHE DID B 4. SHE IS ALL MOUTH AND IS U
bron55ze
28 messages
03-12-08 05:45 PM
Be the Celeb App 7 (Eps 8, 9 & 10)
......(an RPG, please see signups or feel free to post comments as a non-player) Ep 7.8 Who will America buy more product from?
Angelfood
7 messages
03-07-08 09:14 AM
New Rick Nelson song: Goodbye MaryiLu...
Well, all I can say is: it's about time! Is this girl just getting old, scared, freaked out, or what? I almost felt bad, imbarrase
mindy23
7 messages
02-26-08 01:36 PM
Official RTVW Celebrity Apprentice Summary: Episode 8
Celebrity Apprentice Episode 8: Quality, Value and Convenience, Oh My! Previously on Celebrity Apprentice. After a 5th loss for E
Snidget
1 messages
02-26-08 01:23 PM
Be the Celeb App 7.7
....(an RPG, please see signups or feel free to post comments as a non-player) Yet again, I say that no one is allowed to quit,
Angelfood
3 messages
02-23-08 10:34 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (588)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •