The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (588)
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Trump looked unhappy talking to Katie
On the morning show, Jerk made that dumbass analogy about gold metal which is pathetic. Trump looked disgusted to me. I think if it was Marsha
monkey1
0 messages
12-16-05 07:28 PM
Rebecca hired by Yahoo!
Inside Edition just announced that Rebecca was hired by Yahoo! Good for her - she deserved it.
Voltec
3 messages
12-16-05 07:17 PM
Yahoo! ... a bunch of chumps
IMO ... Yahoo! came off looking not too genuinely interested in giving back to the community. They were clearly more interested in product placemen
tarkay
1 messages
12-16-05 07:07 PM
Finale as unjust to Randall as to Rebecca
Amongst many other errors (Randall's "I am the Apprentice" slip), I find it most offensive and disheartening that Randall and Rebecca were
mmiller
2 messages
12-16-05 06:34 PM
Trumps Secret Plan To Fire Randall!!
Trumps Secret Plan To Fire Randall!! Trump planned to fire Randal from the beginning but Randal was just too smart for him and beat him
APInsiderLives
1 messages
12-16-05 06:25 PM
True Color
Can You say RACISM ? If Rebecca was black Randal would have said hire her. maybe We can get Jesse jackson to fight for Her. No Class !!!!!
ronsanto
1 messages
12-16-05 05:49 PM
white america out to lynch Randal!!!
its a shame that the first minority to win was the first asked to share victory. mmmmh........things still havent changed in corporate america.....the
MOI
1 messages
12-16-05 04:42 PM
Randall didn't say NEVER hire rebecca
Last night Randall didn't tell Trump not to hire Rebecca EVER. "He said if you want to hire her, don't do it tonight". Now, whether
RealityLvr
0 messages
12-16-05 03:42 PM
Randalls Faith
This is an excerpt from Randalls website(http://www.randalpinkett.com/fa- th/index.asp "God has truly blessed me. He has bless
Queene1979
15 messages
12-16-05 03:36 PM
Randall's lack of vision...
Randall is as good as they come, in some things. But he failed at his very first task as an employee of the Trump organization. Fact is%2
joeshmoe
0 messages
12-16-05 03:31 PM
Randall Not a Team Player
This is how I would compare the situation.Trump is like the Yankees and they want find the best Shortstop. They have a competion between Jeter and Aro
lcpl hicks
0 messages
12-16-05 03:17 PM
A Different Different Perspective
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 12-16-05 AT 03:10 PM (EST)[/font] Someone offered the following flawed analogy: "L
ND4me
0 messages
12-16-05 03:02 PM
A Different Perspective
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 12-16-05 AT 02:26 PM (EST)[/font] Lets say your kid spends 6 months getting ready for a spelling
sheplu
0 messages
12-16-05 02:24 PM
Randal lost
It's a shame that in one moment all his hard work goes down the drain and now he looks like a selfish jerk. I think his is the better person for the
lcpl hicks
0 messages
12-16-05 02:17 PM
Trump should FIRE Randal immediately.
Hey guys, new poster here... Not only was Randal's move last night unecessarily selfish and classless, but it also proved a lot about
Chris1227
0 messages
12-16-05 02:07 PM
Randal
I lost all my admiration and respect for Randal when his ego wouldnt let Trump award Rebecca a second apprenticeship. Who is he to not let her get a h
rand
0 messages
12-16-05 01:43 PM
Randall Is No Jerk - He Was Right
Why is Randall considered a jerk when he was right in saying, "it's the Apprentice, not the Apprenti,"? Why should he endorse hiring som
LakerLuv
8 messages
12-16-05 01:04 PM
Fire Randal
After last night, Randal showed he has no morals, class, or integrity. www.firerandal.com
randalfired
0 messages
12-16-05 01:03 PM
rebecca's fundraising total??
Does anyone know how to find out if any of the envelopes from the EGF?Yahoo fundraiser came in? Maybe they did make money after the fact. Should
imaar
1 messages
12-16-05 12:43 PM
Randal was setting up for a lawsuit...
In hindsight it is so clear now. Randal was going to get that job and no one else was. His question of the ex-candidates getting them to a
peiklk
0 messages
12-16-05 12:41 PM
Oxford U.? So what? Show some class instead ...
It's not the school, it's whether you're all that special as a result of having gone to a particular school. Sorry, Randal didn't impress
Colpo
1 messages
12-16-05 12:18 PM
Trump's revealing hint
After he asked Randal and Rebecca which jobs they would choose, and each of them chose different ones, Trump said something like "Well, this m
i_hate_alla
4 messages
12-16-05 11:18 AM
Trump Wins!
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 12-16-05 AT 10:35 AM (EST)[/font] Trump wins as usual! He got someone else to make a dec
sudiwoo
1 messages
12-16-05 10:40 AM
Rebecca Stunk
No way should have Trump done that to Randell. If ever he wanted to hire 2, Kwaime would have been the best runner-up. Rebecca continua
jbeans
1 messages
12-16-05 10:37 AM
I think Randal should be fired
He showed after his comments tonight that he was LYING and NOT SINCERE AT ALL! That was such a low class move of him to do that to Rebecca... I'm
randalfired
11 messages
12-16-05 10:29 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (588)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •