The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Donald and Martha lose friendship over The Apprentice?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

DooWahDitty 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-21-06, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Donald and Martha lose friendship over The Apprentice?"
Urk. The mud-slinging begins.
Of course, we knew this would happen, didn't we?

Trump and Stewart Face Off in War of Words

Would have happened either way.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Donald and Martha lose friendsh... momof4inVA 02-22-06 1
   RE: Donald and Martha lose friendsh... tigereye 02-23-06 2
   RE: Donald and Martha lose friendsh... Estee 02-23-06 3
       RE: Donald and Martha lose friendsh... DooWahDitty 02-23-06 4
           RE: Donald and Martha lose friendsh... deededell 02-26-06 5
               RE: Donald and Martha lose friendsh... Estee 02-26-06 6
                   RE: Donald and Martha lose friendsh... deededell 02-26-06 7
 RE: Donald and Martha lose friendsh... Sahara 02-26-06 8
 RE: Donald and Martha lose friendsh... Kattrikk 02-28-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

momof4inVA 120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-22-06, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail momof4inVA Click to send private message to momof4inVA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Donald and Martha lose friendship over The Apprentice?"
Doh wah diddy,
He's just trying to promote his new apprentice show. God bless him his family and all that. I did see Donny Duesch yesterday and I thought "the Donald" was just trying to promote his show. I'll still watch, but I think DT threw Martha under the bus. Having said that, I think Martha will throw anyone under the bus as long as it gets her notariety(sp). I really think that the "apprentice" is a good show to watch. My only comment(if I could, to the Donald) is that you should review the tapes. That what the viewing public sees is what is different. Please make your decisitions real time, on what we see. Thank you so much.
good night.
Marsha
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tigereye 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-23-06, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tigereye Click to send private message to tigereye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Donald and Martha lose friendship over The Apprentice?"
Yeah ha ha! I'm not the only one that's caught that. I am completely disgusted with Donald Trump and Mark Brunette!! They try to first force Martha into a role that's not her, and a show that's completely devoid of what's made her great. Then Donald Trump insists on having a competeing show, and comes back on her for it failing miserably.

Donald - it's time you shut up. You suck. You're a rotten self promoter. THere is no more room in this world for backstabbers. You're fired!!!!!!

You can like the life you're living, you can live the life you like - Chicago

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-23-06, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Donald and Martha lose friendship over The Apprentice?"
Normally, I'm not the biggest fan of throwing someone under a bus, but when you consider who's being spread out under the wheels... Actually, I feel kind of sorry for the bus. All those spikes must have produced some flats, and she probably tore up the undercarriage beyond all hope of repair.

D'you think this will get to the lawsuit stage -- libel charges on defamation of character? (And yes, I know you'd have to go a long way on either of them before you could even start making the public perception worse. Good luck.) It might be fun just 'cause of the lawyers they'd both trot out, and the amount of money that would inevitably be sued for.

DooWahDitty 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-23-06, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Donald and Martha lose friendship over The Apprentice?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-06 AT 02:41 PM (EST)

"Normally, I'm not the biggest fan of throwing someone under a bus, but when you consider who's being spread out under the wheels... Actually, I feel kind of sorry for the bus."

Keep me laughing today, Estee. I need it. I'd love to see the spectacle of a lawsuit, but agreed it probably won't get anywhere. And I'd like to be a fly on the wall of the PR strategists who are at this minute gauging the success of the latest pr missives.

on second thought: *yawn*

I am so ready to bash The Donald and his creepy little minions.
Too bad the show doesn't start today. That would be quite timely for me.

eta quotes at top

deededell 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-26-06, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deededell Click to send private message to deededell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Donald and Martha lose friendship over The Apprentice?"

Donald Trump has had opportunity after opportunity to royally get over the whole Martha Stewart thing. I think it is so unprofessional of DT to continue on this same bashing instead of focusing on the new Apprentice schedule. I think both of them failed the last season. DT had his head in the sand and really let some crazy things happen during that season. So, I think Mr. Trump should be really looking forward to this season and how he can assure the viewing audience that we are not going to have to endure anymore Alla or Marcus type of situations. I am all about great TV, but Alla was just really a nasty, mean ogre.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-26-06, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Donald and Martha lose friendship over The Apprentice?"
In Alla's very weak defense, there are times in business when you need to hire a nasty, mean ogre if you want to get anything done.

I can't think of any situations that would force someone to hire a Marcus.

deededell 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-26-06, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deededell Click to send private message to deededell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Donald and Martha lose friendship over The Apprentice?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-06 AT 12:13 PM (EST)

I can appriciate that defense. In regards to Alla. I have seen an ogre or two in my day.

Yet, I forgot to ask if anyone had a thought about the statement DT made about Martha's daughter, Alexis, this week. In my opinion that was really uncalled for. I think that brought him to the level of a schoolground bully.

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-26-06, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Donald and Martha lose friendship over The Apprentice?"
Oh, well, their two heads would never fit in the same room anyway.

AF 2006

Kattrikk 565 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-28-06, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Donald and Martha lose friendship over The Apprentice?"
Two supposed power houses can't control their little wittle tempers.

Do they know how stupid they look? Do they care how stupid they look?

Oh wait, I don't care.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •