The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mensa, Schmisa, BTA Game, week 1 "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Current Message

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-06, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mensa, Schmisa, BTA Game, week 1 "
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-06 AT 11:12 AM (EST)

Is it midnight yet on the East coast? I think it's close enough to post this so it's up in time tomorrow morning, but just in case you haven't watched tonights episode yet here is some space filler...

Welcome to week one of the Be The Apprentice game...for those of you who are new, this is a role playing game, and not a discussion thread. If you'd like to sign up to be a character (we have plenty of characters still open) please sign up here

Change The Teams was our trumpism for the night...and true to the word, he changed a few things up, starting with our intro. We started off with the traditional shots of the candidates arriving, but if you haven't figured it out by now, they're really just token shots of the few poor souls who didn't get the email saying everyone was meeting at LaGuardia, so EPMB really had to stretch the cinematography this season...in a new twist we actually showed the candidates introducing themselves. All I caught was Mensa, Harvard MBA, Cornell University, yadda, yadda yadda, yawn....Then taking a page out of the Survivor handbook Trump had the two "smartest" players pick their own teams. Tarek may be a member of Mensa, but sweetie, those Brooke Shields eyebrows went out in the 80s.

Tonights task? To sell the most Sam's Club membership by using a Goodyear Blimp. This way we kill two advertisements at once instead of streching them out all season long....

Synergy
Good call on coming up with such a creative plan-manicures and massages, lord knows that grocery shopping stresses everyone out..
Brent, honey-no one really believed you when said being picked last didn't bother you, and since the dude with British accent dogged on you first, you know you'll be around awhile, so you have nothing to worry about....

Sean- I luv, luv,luv your accent, you could sell me a hundred Sam's club memberships....

Allie-Your Harvard accent is driving me nuts...you may have won this task, but I have a feeling it had more to do with your team members then you being PM.

Did we see anyone else on the team? Pepi, Rebecca were you even there?

Gold Rush

Tarek-what in the heck were you thinking? A free freakin' gym bag? and complimentary...could you see my eyes rolling when I talked to you? Luckily for you, Theresa, Lee (or was it lenny?) and what's her name were selling fools....

Summer, sweetie-why couldn't you make a few phone calls? Plans, schams, you don't need em'. How do you think I turned around my golf course so fast--it was smooth talking all the way...and you made the mistake of having a witness there while you blew the phone calls. Not good for when you go to the boardroom...

Lenny or is it Lee?-loved the business consultant suit idea...but sweetie, Summer is way outta your league, so you can forget about defending her....

The Boardroom

No creative process at all...
Theresa-can we say Brown noser? Way to suck up to Tarek during the boardroom....
Charamine, I forgot you on the team before Donald asked you that question and you blamed Summer for the lost...

Lenny/Lee I can't keep track of who is who...if you hadn't questioned Mr. Brooke Shields, then you probably wouldn't have gone to the boardroom....To the New Yorker/Russian half of the duo-your accent may not be as good as Sean's but you did show some spunk in the boardroom...

Summer, Summer, Summer, Summer, where do I begin? What were you thinking interupting the Donald? You silly, silly blonde....you totally devasted Lee/Lenny's night by not having Tarek get fired...and totally deserved to get the axe...

Mensa, Schimsa, we all know I'm the smhartest one on this show...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Mensa, Schmisa, BTA Game, week 1   buckeyegirl     02-27-06       
   Stupid Americans   CattyChat     02-28-06     1  
   RE: Mensa, Schmisa, BTA Game, week ...   Angelfood     02-28-06     2  
     RE: Mensa, Schmisa, BTA Game, week ...   buckeyegirl     02-28-06     3  
         RE: Mensa, Schmisa, BTA Game, week ...   DooWahDitty     02-28-06     4  
     RE: Mensa, Schmisa, BTA Game, week ...   CantStandToLook     02-28-06     6  
     Oh, Mr. Trump?   Sahara     02-28-06     8  
         that depends...   Angelfood     02-28-06     9  
             We had best be careful...   Sahara     03-01-06     15  
                 RE: We had best be careful...   DooWahDitty     03-01-06     16  
     RE: Mensa, Schmisa, BTA Game, week ...   pines6217     03-02-06     18  
   RE: Mensa, Schmisa, BTA Game, week ...   Hoobie     02-28-06     5  
   RE: Mensa, Schmisa, BTA Game, week ...   Sahara     02-28-06     7  
     RE: Mensa, Schmisa, BTA Game, week ...   CattyChat     03-01-06     11  
         RE: Mensa, Schmisa, BTA Game, week ...   Sahara     03-01-06     14  
         RE: Mensa, Schmisa, BTA Game, week ...   buckeyegirl     03-02-06     17  
             RE: Mensa, Schmisa, BTA Game, week ...   CantStandToLook     03-04-06     20  
   Let me Introduce Myself . . .   CattyChat     03-01-06     10  
     RE: Let me Introduce Myself . . .   DooWahDitty     03-01-06     12  
     RE: Let me Introduce Myself . . .   Sahara     03-01-06     13  
   RE: Mensa, Schmisa, BTA Game, week ...   Scuba Steve     03-03-06     19  
     RE: Mensa, Schmisa, BTA Game, week ...   buckeyegirl     03-05-06     21  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •