The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (588)
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Share Your Thoughts On Bryce's Boardroom Strategy
I can completely understand and respect Bryce for not wanting to throw anyone under the bus. But in order to win the game you have to play by the rule
LIVEURBESTLIFE
15 messages
04-06-06 11:22 AM
Bill Rancic is a stool pigeon!
Thanks, Bill for telling Trump that Gold Rush was late for their meeting with the CEOs. And to humiliate the Russian contestant on national TV becau
pines6217
5 messages
04-05-06 10:23 AM
Jingle Writing? and Sub par contestants
If The Apprentice continues with these silly jingle-writing challenges, they'll lose me... I want to see some challenges that we can determ
Sidecar
4 messages
04-04-06 02:11 PM
Bryce??
I see many posters praising Bryce for trying to get tough with Trump and identifying him as something special. I'm wondering if I'm wat
Keepsitreal
4 messages
04-04-06 02:10 PM
The Billionaire has spoken - life sucks!
If Donald thinks he really has it tough now, wait until he dies and goes to heaven. The only difference here is that he won't be able to "take i
pines6217
0 messages
04-04-06 01:51 PM
Why all the marketing-based tasks?
It seems that almost all of the tasks have a heavy marketing component. Even if it's a sales task, the marketing component is the crux. %0
Hoobie
6 messages
04-04-06 03:33 AM
Son of a #####!
I just KNEW it! Before he even DID it....the jewel of Synergy is fired. Trump....dumbass! But hey, really....think about it-- he has no alter
skbnwinters
0 messages
04-04-06 00:54 AM
Tarek--Orlando Bloom: Separated at Birth?
Was it me or does Tarek look like Orlando Bloom's twin brother? He'll get by on his looks for awhile...as long as there are incompetant dullards
cribs24
10 messages
04-03-06 10:09 PM
tarek being picked on
I think that Trump is picking on Tarek because he's threated by the MENSA thing. On the commercial task his desision to use text instead of voice ov
bissel
1 messages
04-03-06 10:06 PM
Bathroom Scene
What was up with the scene in the women's bathroom? I couldnt believe my eyes! Next week, Lenny and Tarek square off at the urinals!
Sidecar
8 messages
04-03-06 04:45 PM
Bad Decision, Trump
What a shame - Dan's a friend (our kids go to school together) now I have no reason to watch. My 2 cents - Dan was the be
amk212
3 messages
04-03-06 01:19 PM
BTA wk 5: Cruise Control
Welcome to week 5 of BTA game! Just a reminder that this is a role playing game and not a discussion thread. Please keep all role playing comments i
buckeyegirl
9 messages
04-01-06 11:37 PM
There's something about Andrea
Am I the only one that thinks she looks/acts like a guy? Don't be hate'n - I'm just making an observation.
teddymcfreddy
10 messages
03-30-06 12:04 PM
Show repeat?
I don't ever post here, so sorry if this is in the wrong place. I know i've seen repeats of the Apprentice on one of the news stations like CNB
crazydogg
3 messages
03-29-06 01:17 PM
Subjectivity - The Apprentice's Downfall
Shows like The Apprentice are entertaining (at times), but ultimately leave viewers aggravated due to the fact that the results are completely s
mickeyvon
5 messages
03-29-06 01:39 AM
Dan was right about Lenny
I think Dan was right not to bring Lenny in. He was right- this was not Lenny's fault because the team liked the idea. Trump was absolutely wrong an
psyche14u
4 messages
03-28-06 09:46 PM
Andrea and Tammy: An Item?
Much has been written about Andrea maybe being a man. Well, she does have a certain directness about her, and she doesn't dress all that
tinkerer
3 messages
03-28-06 12:22 PM
Synergy's Cereal Campaign: Doomed From Minute One
You only have my word for this, of course, but I knew Synergy's idea of the "From Father To Daughter" for the cereal billboard was a l
tinkerer
5 messages
03-28-06 10:13 AM
That's it [View All]
I've had it. This season is the worst ever. I am done. If I care I will come read the summary. Donald why'd you have to gang up on
prosecutor
42 messages
03-27-06 06:16 PM
This show has the worst of the worst...where did you get them?
I use to like this show but this time they have the worst of the worst on it. Filled with snobs and do nothing types with no creativity whatsoever. Th
Casandra
9 messages
03-27-06 03:16 PM
It's A Boy!
Do you think he was born with a bad combover? ;-) http://tv.yahoo.com/news/ap/20060320/11- 288846000.html htt
ARnutz
2 messages
03-27-06 01:22 PM
BTA week 4: No More Brent!
Welcome to Be the Apprentice Game, week four. Please remember that this is a role playing game and not a discussion thread. Please keep all role pl
buckeyegirl
6 messages
03-26-06 06:23 PM
"Donald.....YOU'RE fired!"
Why? Someone mentioned, wisely, that Brent might have squeeked by yet another week if he had just learned to keep his mouth shut.%
skbnwinters
1 messages
03-26-06 08:29 AM
Official RTVW Summary - The Apprentice 5, Episode 4 [View All]
[center][h3][font color=blue]Official RTVW Summary The Apprentice 5 Episode 4 A bunch of morons actually want to w
zipperhead
28 messages
03-25-06 09:13 PM
It's that good ?
Was this an orignal tag? I seem to remember another ad campaign that used it. Can anyone else remember
vennui
4 messages
03-25-06 00:09 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (588)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •