The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (582)
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Brent Butting in
Is it just me, or was anyone else really annoyed by Brent butting himself in every forseeable camera angle when Lee was choosing? He even had the
janda3
1 messages
05-30-06 06:28 PM
Apprentice not on NBC's Fall Schedule
My news paper lists the fall schedule for NBC. The Apprentice in not assigned a time slot. Does this mean the show is done or that they are going to
Wacko Jacko
9 messages
05-30-06 01:59 PM
Roxanne couldn't have cut it
How idiotic was it that Roxanne wasn't willing to "throw Allie under the bus," to win? Initially, I could understand that she wanted thing
flower2
1 messages
05-30-06 11:54 AM
Remaining Two [View All]
That Roxanne and Allie go the boot is no biggie. The uniforms sucked. They did not understand the input of the hotel staffers who would be wearing t
slickeronstate
38 messages
05-30-06 08:42 AM
Photos of the uniforms?
I messed up my taping of the show and am dying to see photos of the uniforms. There is one shot of them on the NBC page but it's not very revealing
NanaWolf
5 messages
05-30-06 03:51 AM
Be The Apprentice week 13: Anyone still care?
Welcome to week 13 of the BTA game, please remember that this is a role playing game and not a discussion thread... Synergy- Allie%2
buckeyegirl
2 messages
05-26-06 07:33 PM
Will we ever see George & Carolyn again?
Maybe they finally came to their senses and figured that since they are now multimillionaires (and at least I hope so with all of that airtime),
pines6217
2 messages
05-25-06 03:20 PM
Ok, seriously? Like they pack up every time.....
I find it hard to believe that these contestants have to pack their bags EVERY time they go to the board room. And honestly, how is it possible tha
FlowerChild
1 messages
05-25-06 05:14 AM
Is it Possible for Trump to be even more of an ##### then he already is?
Trump has reached new heights, I did not think he could possibly reach, of how to be a horse's #####. It is a given that his monument
mocha madness
10 messages
05-24-06 02:34 AM
Why did Synergy lose?
Is it fair for Tammy to claim that sabotage and disloyalty caused the loss? Or did the team lose because Tammy wanted the project to be all about h
singer
9 messages
05-19-06 03:46 AM
*Official RTVW Summary - The Apprentice 5:Week 12*
[center][h3][font color=blue]Official RTVW Summary: The Apprentice Episode 12: School Days [/center][/h3][%
zipperhead
5 messages
05-17-06 08:18 PM
BTA: Week 12
Welcome to week 12 of The Be The Apprentice Game...remember this is a role playing game and not a discussion game, and please keep all role playing
buckeyegirl
0 messages
05-16-06 08:32 AM
BTA Game wk 11: Back to Basics
Welcome to week 11 of the BTA Game...please remember that this is a role playing game not a discussion thread.... Syngergy-Way to use girl
buckeyegirl
5 messages
05-15-06 02:02 PM
A Newbie Question about Lee
Hi, I'm new to this forum and have a question about Lee. You've probably talked this to death earlier but I hope someone can clear it
Ellisonx
7 messages
05-14-06 05:52 AM
Did Michael Really Handle That Cheerleader Negotian So Badly? [View All]
Okay, Michael first negotiates the exclusive contract, then when he comes back, the head of the cheerleader squad tells him that she has decided
tinkerer
23 messages
05-13-06 02:52 PM
The Apprentice: The (Really Bad) PC Game
The good news: beat the game and you're guaranteed an interview for the next round of contestants searches. The bad news: beating the game in
Estee
0 messages
05-05-06 07:06 AM
BTA game week 10: Why can't we all have a little bit of love?
Welcome to BTA game week 10...please remember that this is a role playing game not a discussion game, and please keep all role playing comments in t
buckeyegirl
2 messages
05-04-06 04:29 PM
Tarek and Charmaine Firings
I just did not see why Tarek was fired last night. He did the same as Lee. The one who should've been fired was Charmaine. It was laughable that
Wacko Jacko
20 messages
05-04-06 03:25 PM
Official RTVW Apprentice 5 Episode 10- Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow
[center][h2][font color="brown"]Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow[/h2][/font][/center] [b]Previously on T
KObrien_fan
4 messages
05-03-06 05:38 PM
Bill Rancic is slowly
becoming one of the most irritating people on TV. Thank God he is not on every episode. Anyone else sick of his smirks and inflated ego. Give me Georg
schnapps622
11 messages
05-03-06 12:40 PM
Sean's Reason For Supporting Andrea:"I'm Only Trying To Survive"
Do you buy it? It doesn't make any sense. If the entire rest of the crew is jumping on Andrea, how on Earth is stick
tinkerer
4 messages
05-02-06 06:03 PM
Wheres George?
Does anyone know where he is? I thought at first maybe vacation but now Im thinking maybe hes ill or something... If anyone knows please fill me in.
curiousgeorge1
5 messages
05-02-06 03:30 PM
Why Would Trump Ask Michael Anything?
Trump turned to Michael to ask whom he should fire, then hoorayed appreciately when Michael gave a well composed response about being able to
tinkerer
5 messages
05-02-06 03:26 PM
Andrea Firing
Yesterday was a classic episode of firing somebody because of track record more than performance. Really Allie should have gone yesterday. The fatal
Wacko Jacko
18 messages
05-02-06 10:17 AM
Leslie: Do You Really Think She's Only 28?
Leslie is an extremely attractive woman. She really looks great-for someone who's 38 going on 39. Trouble is, her age is listed as 28 years old.
tinkerer
8 messages
05-01-06 11:13 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (582)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •