The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Randal answers his critics"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-11-06, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Randal answers his critics"
Randal answers his critics, some of whom have started a false rumour that he has been rude to Trump employees while on his new job.

FACT: He starts work in February, 2006.

See below for a link to Randal's blog:

http://www.randalpinkett.com/forum/blog/randalsblog_010906.asp

--Singer

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Randal answers his critics lrlr1 01-11-06 1
   RE: Randal answers his critics singer 01-12-06 2
       I agree tannl 01-12-06 3
           RE: I agree lrlr1 01-13-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lrlr1 512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-11-06, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lrlr1 Click to send private message to lrlr1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Randal answers his critics"
Wow. Randal was a class act from the first day. His tempered article proves he has lost none of his grace. Or that famed diplomacy.

I am saddened, but not suprised, that the haters are even today spewing their toxic lies about this fine, decent man. Everything he said in that article is true, every challenge he issued to the haters is valid, although they will not, cannot, follow through. Their poisonous bile is without reason; it is emotional.

Randal's experience is a cautionary tale. When a minority wins and wins BIG, the haters come scuttering out of the woodwork. When they stand on their integrity and prevail, the little buggers come out screaming, en masse, and with torches ablaze.

The only things I truly am sorry for in this whole, bordering on Satanic debacle is:

1) Randal gets burned while Trump skips away, unscathed, and
2) Randal is going to make a lot of money for Trump.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-12-06, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Randal answers his critics"
Trump has not gotten away unscathed, because he has become a caricature.

Randal is definitely going to make money for Trump, but don't feel badly about this. He will make more money because of his Rhodes connections. And Trump knows this. Had he NOT hired a deserving Randal, it would have affected his business, because that network is far more powerful than even its members admit in public. And many people know this. That is one reason why the venom against Randal has been so strong. The Trump debacle in the finale was merely a smokescreen--make no bones about it!

And chin up, lrlr1. Randal is stronger because of this silly television twist. All is well in the end, because the best person was chosen for a job that is in some respects quite beneath him.

--Singer

tannl 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-12-06, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tannl Click to send private message to tannl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I agree"

>And chin up, lrlr1. Randal
>is stronger because of this
>silly television twist. All
>is well in the end,
>because the best person was
>chosen for a job that
>is in some respects quite
>beneath him.
>
>--Singer

Randal will prosper and triumph, in spite of Trump’s behavior.

Randal is far more of an asset to the Trump organization than Trump is to him.

lrlr1 512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-13-06, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lrlr1 Click to send private message to lrlr1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I agree"
>
>Randal is far more of an
>asset to the Trump organization
>than Trump is to him.
>

hear, hear!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •