URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2001
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Randal answers his critics"

Posted by singer on 01-11-06 at 10:36 AM
Randal answers his critics, some of whom have started a false rumour that he has been rude to Trump employees while on his new job.

FACT: He starts work in February, 2006.

See below for a link to Randal's blog:

http://www.randalpinkett.com/forum/blog/randalsblog_010906.asp

--Singer

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Randal answers his critics"
Posted by lrlr1 on 01-11-06 at 12:24 PM
Wow. Randal was a class act from the first day. His tempered article proves he has lost none of his grace. Or that famed diplomacy.

I am saddened, but not suprised, that the haters are even today spewing their toxic lies about this fine, decent man. Everything he said in that article is true, every challenge he issued to the haters is valid, although they will not, cannot, follow through. Their poisonous bile is without reason; it is emotional.

Randal's experience is a cautionary tale. When a minority wins and wins BIG, the haters come scuttering out of the woodwork. When they stand on their integrity and prevail, the little buggers come out screaming, en masse, and with torches ablaze.

The only things I truly am sorry for in this whole, bordering on Satanic debacle is:

1) Randal gets burned while Trump skips away, unscathed, and
2) Randal is going to make a lot of money for Trump.

"RE: Randal answers his critics"
Posted by singer on 01-12-06 at 08:22 AM
Trump has not gotten away unscathed, because he has become a caricature.

Randal is definitely going to make money for Trump, but don't feel badly about this. He will make more money because of his Rhodes connections. And Trump knows this. Had he NOT hired a deserving Randal, it would have affected his business, because that network is far more powerful than even its members admit in public. And many people know this. That is one reason why the venom against Randal has been so strong. The Trump debacle in the finale was merely a smokescreen--make no bones about it!

And chin up, lrlr1. Randal is stronger because of this silly television twist. All is well in the end, because the best person was chosen for a job that is in some respects quite beneath him.

--Singer

"I agree"
Posted by tannl on 01-12-06 at 09:01 AM

>And chin up, lrlr1. Randal
>is stronger because of this
>silly television twist. All
>is well in the end,
>because the best person was
>chosen for a job that
>is in some respects quite
>beneath him.
>
>--Singer

Randal will prosper and triumph, in spite of Trump’s behavior.

Randal is far more of an asset to the Trump organization than Trump is to him.

"RE: I agree"
Posted by lrlr1 on 01-13-06 at 10:16 AM
>
>Randal is far more of an
>asset to the Trump organization
>than Trump is to him.
>

hear, hear!