The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (588)
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Be The Apprentice: Sign Up Thread
Remember the excitement of last season when Sean won against that kid Lee and said he wanted to have lots of babies with what's her name? (Don%2
buckeyegirl
9 messages
01-10-07 04:29 PM
Martin is trying to make a comeback on the show
found this on tvguide in canada: http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn.ca/- V_Guide/TVNews/Articles/080106_MartinClark_AD
blogger
1 messages
01-09-07 12:17 PM
Sixth First impressions are lasting.
So here we are at the end of ninety minutes filled with twists, changes, and people who feel that the reading skills in West Hollywood are strong
Estee
5 messages
01-09-07 12:06 PM
Seen the new twists?
According to a story I read in the paper Apprentice is going to start integrating a few Survivor elements. No more nice guy for losers. The
mysticwolf
10 messages
01-08-07 11:52 AM
I'm in love with Ivanka Trump
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/459bff8447525bd0.jpg Shall I ask her to marry me?
zipperhead
5 messages
01-08-07 11:25 AM
Apprentice Drinking Game LA style
Seriously folks, this is the only way I can muster up any enthusiasm for the Donald and his newest incarnation of the Apprentice (Carolyn gone,
qwertypie
4 messages
01-03-07 12:41 PM
Where are they now?
According to the NBC website of the first 4 apprenti only Bill Rancic continued to work with Trump after the year was up. Contrary to rumors Bill sti
Wacko Jacko
4 messages
12-30-06 01:21 AM
OMG Naked Apprentice!!
OMG! So I was on Zoodango.com looking at the cast profiles and Cary has a an article from TV-Guide Magazine up. He is pretty much naked and ##%2
uschatesucla
0 messages
12-14-06 02:24 PM
Politics, bowties and elephants?
This? Is HILARIOUS. Raj is running for office. Raj's main issue is illegal immigration. Raj rents an elephant and crosses the
udg
4 messages
12-11-06 01:16 PM
Donald Trump on Howard Stern - Promoting new book
Donald Trump was interviewed by Howard Stern today to promote his new book (Donald has a good sense of humor on Howard's show - they are friends%2
Ricky
2 messages
10-24-06 11:55 AM
Apprentice 6 Cast
Has anyone heard anything? I may know who one of the contestants is, a lawyer from Los Angeles.
hiramash
10 messages
10-21-06 05:45 PM
Randal has article in LA'sThe Place magazine
I see Randal has his own article as the headline article in http://lastheplace.com/2006/10/01/appre- tice-winner-randal-pinkett-on-workin
MusikMan
1 messages
10-05-06 09:13 AM
Donald to Carolyn: You're fired.
Cause of DAW death: celebrity. Apparently Carolyn was doing a lot of paid public speaking appearances, using her free time to bask in the spotli
Estee
12 messages
09-22-06 00:02 AM
A question about "You're fired"
Sorry, I'm not really a fan of the show and I only catch it from time to time and see it in commercials, but I really couldn't find something
echidna
4 messages
08-21-06 03:49 PM
Tana now doing Bedazzler commercials.
What a surprise. The real shock would be if they talked her into taking cash instead of being paid in beads. And the EPMB legal boilerplate is havin
Estee
3 messages
07-10-06 08:04 PM
Re: Why didnt Trump discuss the final task AT ALL? [View All]
did anyone notice that in that last board room, Trump did not evaluate the final task? usually he tells them who won the task, gives them feedba
sexy caramel
22 messages
06-23-06 04:53 PM
The finale
Is it me or was that finale extremely boring? I would have prefered to just find out who won instead of watching that for 90 minutes! It was obvio
mikster
3 messages
06-12-06 04:51 PM
Lee Looks Like an Intern; Sean Looks Like a Winner... [View All]
Lee does not look like an Apprentice. He looks like a schoolboy. Sean, on the other hand, dresses for success and exudes the confidence of a bus
singer
22 messages
06-12-06 09:54 AM
Sean and Tammy
I would seriously question the seriousness of the romance given what Sean did at the end of the show,riding off into the night without Tammy.If that
CSHS79
13 messages
06-10-06 09:54 AM
Age discrimination???
Trump constantly makes negative references to a candidate's age and inexperience. If this is such a big deal for him, why does he continue to sele
flower2
3 messages
06-07-06 08:37 PM
Pepi - Character Assination????
What are your thoughts about how Pepi was portrayed? I personally think it was out of line. So what he was the second/third person fired. They
Wacko Jacko
9 messages
06-07-06 04:28 PM
BTA Game: The Interview
Whew! The finale is finally over. Donald, I can't believe that you asked my opinion then didn't wait for my answer as to who should be the app
buckeyegirl
2 messages
06-07-06 02:31 PM
Sean wins :( boo hoo in my books Lee is the real winner!!!
I can't believe they picked Sean that pompous Ken/Barbie doll eck. Well Donald, you get what you hire...another peacock for the set. %0
Casandra
15 messages
06-07-06 07:19 AM
I want to take part
Hey guys, Am resident in Switzerland, will complete my MBA in 4 months, and am looking to work for Trump! Am African fro
SAM Jalloh
1 messages
06-07-06 06:20 AM
why does America hate Lee? [View All]
when they do the "get rich with trump" contest, Lee always gets at least 20% of the vote for most likley to be fired- even when his team has d
freakusmaximus2
65 messages
06-07-06 00:41 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (588)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •