The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (588)
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
How could all the Kinetic kinsfolk possibly have been flown in so fast?
Did Trump have a crystal ball that would tell him that Arrow would lose the task so fast? Hard to believe that all those people are avail
miss_ganda
2 messages
04-07-07 12:57 PM
Warning! Don't try the "Smart" Mouthwash from last night!!!
I actually went to Ralph’s grocery store and TRIED "Smart Mouth" from last night’s Apprentice. Warning: Do NOT TRY THIS AT HOME! It's HO
Klargo52
7 messages
04-03-07 06:49 PM
Just say no to the big O
Olympian, of course. What? Let's see if Tim gets make up twanky tonight. From last week I noticed that the losers got Heineke
foonermints
2 messages
04-03-07 03:19 PM
Shame on you, Arrow!!!
Leaving ahead of Tim, and not even saying good-bye to him! What a crock of *&^% that was!!! Every other team, even the
mistyrose52
4 messages
04-03-07 00:04 AM
Nicole Looking Like A Retard
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dBHoFC0e2mA Hope she gets fired next!
jae
0 messages
03-31-07 01:23 AM
What is Frank all riled up about??
What is it to him if Tim and Nicole fall in love, elope and have a baby during this season's filming?? He is just going on and on a
mistyrose52
3 messages
03-29-07 08:01 AM
The Olympian
The Donald is already planning on hiring Angela, (that is her name, isn't it?...) the Olympian. Hands down. He is impressed by that medal%
Pepito
13 messages
03-29-07 07:55 AM
trump poll???
hey all, i was wasting a lot of time today on the web, and i came across this site with the poll question: Who would you m
bubetube
6 messages
03-28-07 02:44 PM
Which of these teams would you want to be on
Would you rather be part of Kinetic or Arrow? I can tell you that even though Kinetic has lost more tasks (I think I have that right)
rotkapchen
4 messages
03-26-07 01:20 PM
Danke for the Drivel, SchwartzenSchnitzel!
So the episode of the Webisode begins, being produced by Passions and KB Homes. Passions I neither know nor care anything about. KB Homes are famo
foonermints
8 messages
03-25-07 06:47 PM
Trump is Pathetic & Apprentice has Jumped the Shark
This show is so over that no one even makes snarky comments about what a pathetic jerk The Donald has become on his own show. You would think Mark Bu
mocha madness
15 messages
03-25-07 01:16 PM
Oh Ratz, how about that Cliff Claven eh?
What a sport, last minute sub but you wouldn't know it. Never mind the age, this guy has rythym. Wonder what Carla has to say now.
miss_ganda
5 messages
03-24-07 10:10 PM
Heidi #1?
Who would you say is the early favorite. I would have to sat Heidi as she has looked strong. [size=3]Fun Reality TV Games
HocusPocus
7 messages
03-22-07 10:10 PM
Frank team should all be fired
I really can't stand Frank and the rest of this team. Even if Surya has a different style than them, Frank and the rest of the group acted very d
JoeGazillionaire
8 messages
03-19-07 06:38 PM
Surya gets screwed, Nicole skates by again
This make-it-take-it BS with being the PM is the worst thing to ever happen to The Apprentice, much worse than the mansion vs. the tent. I was
iltarion
10 messages
03-16-07 03:45 PM
What two words gets someone fired next episode ? [View All]
The teasers for the next show was that "two words gets someone fired." [b]What could the two words be ?[/b] BTW
Ricky
23 messages
03-13-07 08:27 PM
did you see that!!!
Okay may have just been me but at the end......after Jenn was fired they were so lovey dovey and then all three waved then only one kept waving-then s
MsDeeVeeAns
0 messages
03-06-07 09:16 AM
What did Amiee say?
With no dvr I missed what she mouthed off just as she was to be driven off at the end of the show...I don't know what she said but she sure was P.O
shabalaba
6 messages
02-25-07 11:52 AM
Sean is just so DARNED good looking!!!!!!!
I can't help it-I could listen and look for the rest of the season, people! He is WAY better than the Donald any day, and when he winks-OH MY
mistyrose52
3 messages
02-21-07 01:03 PM
Fair challege?
I thought that last nights challenge was patently unfair. The two teams should have had to compete on level ground. Both teams should have had the s
PagongRatEater
5 messages
02-20-07 01:23 AM
determination of termnation
My last sentence was to read " I am sick of the Hispanics always getting the short end of the stick in LA.
stereotypes
0 messages
02-19-07 03:11 AM
Who does the firing?
It is obvious that within each group there is an ingroup and an outgroup. The outgroup consists of one person and everyweek the ingroup seems to pick
nan707
0 messages
02-18-07 10:53 PM
Is Apprentice beyond Hope? [View All]
I think this show has gone down hill since the randall-rebecca boardroom showdown. To me that was the high water mark for this show.
OSUhunter
30 messages
02-18-07 09:56 PM
Aaron fired?????
Last nights episode is another example of someone not wanting to play cutthroat. Trump gets mad at the guy for not wanting to play cuttthroat and fir
Wacko Jacko
5 messages
02-16-07 10:31 PM
Trump at Wrestlemania?
Who here is excited to see Trump at Wrestlemania: http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar- icle?AID=/20070214/ENT01/
Wacko Jacko
1 messages
02-14-07 05:59 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (588)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •