The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Archive (1092)
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Season Three vs Season Two
I'm disappointed with this season as compared to last. I find they give not as many assignments as they did last year.Too much time is spent w
chicola
0 messages
05-03-06 07:07 PM
Cassie's adoption
I am confused. I have watched SO since the second season, and I believe I have seen every single episode since then, but I have missed something
jndinc1
15 messages
05-03-06 06:50 PM
do a little dance, have a little smoke...
Sommers dance teacher was so cool. How fun to take a class with him. I did feel very uncomfortable for her, it was pretty sexy, all that bumping a
PanchoVilla
0 messages
05-03-06 02:48 PM
Cassie's Poem
I would love to have a copy of both the letter she wrote to her son, and what was written on the picture she gave her son. It may help me reach my s
Chloee
6 messages
05-03-06 08:13 AM
Cassie last saw son at age 3?????
When she was walking down the hall to meet her son, she said she had not seen him since he was 3. I thought she gave him up at birth. Did sh
dopeydwarf
11 messages
05-03-06 08:04 AM
Jodie
What is up eith Jodie calling everyone in the house honey baby????
c27
1 messages
05-02-06 05:36 PM
Niambi 's man
Some ladies enjoy being the other woman. No laundry, kids, money isues and he always goes home. All is fun and games until he picks you. Then you
daylily
0 messages
05-02-06 04:14 PM
wondering????
I found this....wondering if someone else read this...or got any other details!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is still
rose1970
1 messages
05-02-06 03:32 PM
Christie is close to graduating.
I'm betting they will announce her graduation when she crosses the finish line of her 5K. Anyone else think so too?
mMicki
1 messages
05-02-06 03:29 PM
Jodies bed hopping again.. ewwwwwww
Once again we see Jodi sprawled out on another HG bed thats having a hard time dealing with the days lessons.. and Jodi is talking and yakkking a
cronemoon
21 messages
05-02-06 03:22 PM
cant find it - info on yesterday's show (5/1)
Ok its been 1/2 an hour now - i've been searching and searching for recap info on yesterday's show - cassie meets her son - and i cant find anyt
barbie7034
2 messages
05-02-06 03:06 PM
Naimbi and make-up issue
It really makes me mad when Iyanla tells her HG's that they need to stop wearing make-up, when she herself is done up. It's a house for women%2
kree
5 messages
05-02-06 02:57 PM
Christie's ulterior motive... [View All]
I was astounded today when Rhonda actually confronted Christie about her "real reasons" for coming to the SO house...it seems she wanted SO to pay
Cleverone
43 messages
05-02-06 01:49 PM
Christie's Old Lady Voice [View All]
From day one her whiny throaty groggy cracking voice has been on my last nerve! I initially thought it was because of all the crying, but it's
bugaloo
25 messages
05-02-06 01:35 PM
Antonia's $100
what happened to the $100 rich dad poor dad author gave to antonia? she was supposed to turn it into $500. i haven't seen her give it a mome
standinmytruth
8 messages
05-02-06 01:11 PM
Was Christie a road hazard? [View All]
When Christie jogged to see Rhonda in the park, was she a road hazard? I was wondering because I didn't see the flashing yellow light
WaveSeeker
22 messages
05-02-06 12:49 PM
missed Yesterday - Cassie Meets her son
Im so aggrivated - my Tivo didnt record S.O. yesterday - Can anyone give me the re-cap on what happened? Did they show her son on camera - .....i ca
barbie7034
1 messages
05-02-06 12:31 PM
In Response to your Posts...
Hello again! This is Nikai aka Miss Situation Man. (I posted a message last night, so for those of you who haven't read it you can go to the s
Miss_Situation_Man
1 messages
05-02-06 12:05 PM
I forgot how boring Sommer is.
The way she talks, acts, dresses,carries herself is dull, dull, dull. It makes me sleepy. At first I thougt she was holding back to stay u
standinmytruth
19 messages
05-02-06 12:00 PM
Sommer is playing her cards very well
Doesn’t it seem that Sommer thinks very cautiously about what she says and does? It seems that she knows exactly what she has to do to s
MelJ
14 messages
05-02-06 10:43 AM
Did Christie belong to a girl gang?
Anyone else get the feeling that Christie has something thung-ish in her background? Dealt drugs? Violent fights?
standinmytruth
4 messages
05-02-06 10:27 AM
Is Cassie a real poet?
I posted this seperately so as not to interfere with other topics. This doesn't really relate to why she is in the house. I do remember though, so
Zoey
5 messages
05-02-06 00:38 AM
Niambi??? what kind of "athlete"...
smokes cigarettes??? I was shocked to see her smoking after her meeting with the love addiction counselor (who was great, BTW). %
pmfmpls
20 messages
05-01-06 11:12 PM
Cassie and preparation for her reunion with son
Let me start by saying, I do NOT judge Cassie. Goodness knows I have made TONS of mistakes in my past and I'd like to think I've learned from th
SportsNut
160 messages
05-01-06 05:00 PM
Christina and Jessica at Reality4Diabetes
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/k- llyfan/100_0563a.jpg
mystryman38
1 messages
05-01-06 10:06 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Archive (1092)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •