The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Archive (1092)
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Niambi updated her blog [View All]
Niambi updated her blog and it's sort of smoking. Lots of nice things about IY, not so nice things about SO. IY tried to help her after the show w
creepyoldwoman
21 messages
06-12-06 08:59 PM
Is Christie on welfare?
I believe it's been close to 10 years when the welfare laws were changed in California. I knew a girl back then who was on public assistance who ha
Seabisquit
34 messages
06-12-06 06:35 AM
Jodi OOPS ;) [View All]
Gosh, wonder what happened to Jodi's J-Jewel listing on ebay? Anyone know if it was pulled because of shilling? %
tac_2
86 messages
06-12-06 01:33 AM
Jill's hawking doggie T's [View All]
Add Jilly to the list of Starting Over HGs hawking their wares on eBay. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpinkst- ffbyjillso3 Incognito
Incognito
118 messages
06-11-06 10:41 PM
"Iyanla's Closet"...on sale today
On Iyanla's InnerVisions website, it states she is speaking today in Maryland, seats are$65. per person. "Iyanla's Closet" is open 2-5p
Seabisquit
3 messages
06-11-06 09:36 PM
Rhonda's selling jewelry too!!!
On Rhonda's 'Fearless Living' website, in the 'shop online' store, I noticed she is selling a jade teardrop necklace with matching earri
Seabisquit
4 messages
06-10-06 09:53 PM
Allison
Does Allison have a myspace account? I know a lot of people seem to not like her, but I really just adore her. I think she's got great fashion s
LvsPaisley
5 messages
06-10-06 12:15 PM
Lisa's outfit's: Where does she get those old lady dresses?
What the *blank* was she wearing at her dinner party today? A full length gown for a semi-casual dinner party in California? My God, they
standinmytruth
10 messages
06-10-06 09:02 AM
Houseguests Blogs??
Can anyone tell me where I could get a list of websites for all of the houseguests from SO that have a website? I am new to these boards and I have
espinoza931
1 messages
06-09-06 01:33 PM
I hate HATE HATE margarine
Ok, I hate to be mean, but as a woman of "size" myself, how can you be that danged fat and HATE margarine? OK now, I hate lima beans,
DedeV
3 messages
06-09-06 09:53 AM
Christie and the hammer???? [View All]
I could not make out what Christie was saying during the "love game" when she began sharing a story about her first boyfriend, whom she claims h
snowflake2
32 messages
06-09-06 09:11 AM
More Christie *News [View All]
I don't know. Is it normal for a twelve year old boy to get a pedicure to fully express himself? YiKES!!! http://viewmorepi
Incognito
48 messages
06-06-06 02:17 PM
Starting Over Scrapbook
Now someone is selling their personally kept SO Scrapbook. Buy it now for $150. It's a shame she has to get rid of it but alas.....she is moving
BrenMo
0 messages
06-06-06 08:30 AM
sommer chat on www.womencomfortwomen.com
chat tonight at 9 est with sommer on www.womencomfortwomen.com kelly will be there on the 12th for a chat
cinder1
1 messages
06-05-06 08:37 PM
Vanessa's Diary on Ebay [View All]
Vanessa Atler items are being hawked on Ebay by a mikebaseball. Would that have been her Michael? Has several things listed including her Starting
BrenMo
28 messages
06-05-06 01:25 AM
Jill's clothing line...
So have you all seen Jill's original clothing line on her myspace? Okay, I can sort of understand why everything is black as the models are all
Seabisquit
8 messages
06-04-06 02:51 PM
Sommer's Myspace
Is Sommer not the most vain SOH EVER!!! I don't do drugs...never have...but I am aware of the drug ACID from the 60's and ECSTASY more cur
Seabisquit
4 messages
06-03-06 08:57 PM
Wondering about a former House Mate
Ok, I'll blame this on my FibroFog. lol What was the blonde girls name who was well off, liked the jewelry and the Armani bags? I think her
BrenMo
6 messages
06-02-06 11:19 PM
Christie's having a party. Bring the cheese.:7
She's supplying the whine.
petmama
0 messages
06-02-06 04:54 PM
Did Jodi graduate?
I'm stepping out on a limb here because I realize this might have been addressed. I did a search, and also paged back a few pages, but didn't
JavaT
2 messages
06-02-06 07:00 AM
Has your vote been counted?
If we can get a new American Idol with our unity. Please call NBC, and be counted so we can save the staring over House. That number is 818-777-02
Beloved1
1 messages
06-01-06 10:23 AM
Christie Doomed!
IV said that Christie is like her graduation flowers, sunflowers. IV made a big symbolic moment about sunflowers closing at night. What a profound
standinmytruth
3 messages
06-01-06 10:19 AM
How does Christie support herself?
I'm confused...when talking about the reasons she doesn't want to be responsible for her brother, Christie mentioned, "I don't have a job%
snowflake2
201 messages
05-31-06 10:18 PM
Why does Meg talk like she is sleepy?
She seemed a bit drowsy last year but it almost comatose! Apparently she is no more comfortabale in her skin than last year. At least Candy's ch
standinmytruth
14 messages
05-31-06 01:42 AM
Today was a SLAP in the face to Niambi [View All]
This is just WRONG WRONG WRONG! I felt very bad for Niambi at Christies graduation. What a big slap in the face to Niambi. So new how muc
annie828
72 messages
05-30-06 09:14 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Archive (1092)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •