The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I forgot how boring Sommer is."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-28-06, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I forgot how boring Sommer is."
The way she talks, acts, dresses,carries herself is dull, dull, dull. It makes me sleepy. At first I thougt she was holding back to stay under the radar. After watching her confessionals today, I remembered that blah tone that makes me want to fast forward. She doesn't seem to have any spice of life.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is. Labyrinth 04-28-06 1
   RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is. standinmytruth 04-28-06 2
       RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is. atpeacewithme 04-28-06 6
   RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is. beckettrep 04-29-06 11
 RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is. Airlies 04-28-06 3
   RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is. shawnar 04-28-06 4
       RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is. standinmytruth 04-28-06 5
 RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is. snowflake2 04-28-06 7
   RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is. standinmytruth 04-28-06 8
   RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is. 26mitogo 04-29-06 9
       RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is. mhb0125 04-29-06 10
       RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is. JustBeingAuthentic 05-01-06 17
 RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is. eire_heart74 04-29-06 12
 RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is. ChristinaJB 04-29-06 13
   RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is. standinmytruth 04-29-06 14
       RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is. VelvetElegance 04-29-06 15
 RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is. snowflake2 05-01-06 16
   RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is. pickleme 05-01-06 18
 RE: The excitement continues! snowflake2 05-02-06 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-28-06, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is."
The only reasons Sommer is back on this show --

1.) The SO shows wants to continue the theme that "women can change" baloney. Having Bad Girl Sommer (whose situation was never resolved despite promises by Rhonda and IV during the time it was taking place) to make good is an idea of the script writers.

2.) Old Home Week. Let's bring back all the old houseguests (Allisham, Cassie etc...) in some sort of idea that the viewers want to see continuity with these people. I don't care what they are doing... didn't care when they were on and don't care now. You would think SO would have learned their lesson with Allisham who I think destroyed the show and the ratings.

3.) To boost books sales of Rhonda's new book on body image. Wow what a surprise that we have another gastric bypass person in the house. Another "weight" and "body issue" HG that Rhonda can coach. Ho hum.

Bringing back people like Sommer continues the theme that this show is a joke. That women come on it for publicity issues and not for real change. And that the LC's are there to sell themselves.

My interest in this show is quickly waning to an all-time low.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-28-06, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is."
I think you are 100% right!

I've noticed that Andy is around more than Iyanla these days. Do you think that part of the script of Sommer coming back is that she would look like he11 so that Andy's makeover will look like a miracle? I I can't believe that Sommer, or any human being, would where their hair like that. And last season she had a hefty supply of makeup around, this season she looks completely washed out. What's up with that?

atpeacewithme 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-28-06, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail atpeacewithme Click to send private message to atpeacewithme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is."
Sommer is my least favorite so far. I think she is fake. She just doesn't seem genuine to me. I think she acts the way she does for attention only. She was caught red handed the last time she was on the show, flirting with the production crew. I think someone else would have benefited coming back instead of her.

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-29-06, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is."
>The only reasons Sommer is back
>on this show --
>
>1.) The SO shows wants to
>continue the theme that "women
>can change" baloney. Having Bad
>Girl Sommer (whose situation was
>never resolved despite promises by
>Rhonda and IV during the
>time it was taking place)
>to make good is an
>idea of the script writers.
>
>
>2.) Old Home Week. Let's bring
>back all the old houseguests
>(Allisham, Cassie etc...) in some
>sort of idea that the
>viewers want to see continuity
>with these people. I don't
>care what they are doing...
>didn't care when they were
>on and don't care now.
>You would think SO would
>have learned their lesson with
>Allisham who I think destroyed
>the show and the ratings.
>
>
>3.) To boost books sales of
>Rhonda's new book on body
>image. Wow what a surprise
>that we have another gastric
>bypass person in the house.
>Another "weight" and "body issue"
>HG that Rhonda can coach.
>Ho hum.
>
>Bringing back people like Sommer continues
>the theme that this show
>is a joke. That women
>come on it for publicity
>issues and not for real
>change. And that the LC's
>are there to sell themselves.
>
>
>My interest in this show is
>quickly waning to an all-time
>low.
>
>

Add another reason - to get more 'stuff' to sell on E-Bay (at least another blank journal should bring in a few bucks)

Airlies 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-28-06, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Airlies Click to send private message to Airlies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is."
When the trailers announced a houseguest coming back, I was sure it was Tess, not Sommer. At least that would be interesting!

Is SO running out of women who want to come on to the show? Why do they keep recycling graduates? Or is it because SO graduates can't get off the SO monkey?

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-28-06, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is."
I agree she is so boring! You think she would fix herself up a little being on tv and all. I remember her looking better on her website pictures.

04-28-06, 06:12 PM (EST)
5. "RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is."
yup, she looked great on the website. maybe they were lucky pictures. out of all the women asked to leave, sommer is the most boring. even kimberlyn from season one would be more exciting. she cracked me up!

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-28-06, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is."
standinmytruth, I agree. Sommer is exceptionally dull. That's why I find the whole "Woo-hoo! I need three websites 'cause I'm such a mover & shaker, and I'm the life of the party! Woo-hoo!" persona she tries to create for herself so ironic.

Even her smile is devoid of life...she simply looks like she's showing her teeth, rather than smiling...the smile never reaches her eyes.

04-28-06, 08:24 PM (EST)
8. "RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is."
so true snowflake. it's very sad. depressing to watch.

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-29-06, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is."
... what Snow said!

>>"Sommer is exceptionally dull. That's why I find the whole "Woo-hoo! I need three websites 'cause I'm such a mover & shaker, and I'm the life of the party! Woo-hoo!" persona she tries to create for herself so ironic."<<

Well put!

>>"Even her smile is devoid of life...she simply looks like she's showing her teeth, rather than smiling...the smile never reaches her eyes."<<

Sommer ironically looked much better, much healthier when she was heavier. I never imagined she could look this bad! She looks sooo unhealthy. Her skin color is almost devoid of any healthy color at all, she has blemishes not at all apparent last year, her eyes have large dark circles, her hair is sooo thin and looks horribly unhealthy (and last year that was the one thing she did have going for her), and she seems to have even less life than before. Makes me wonder if she may be eating too little. I don't know how much weight & how quickly it is healthy to loose after GBS but I do know some have actually died of anorexia after GBS but no one ever suspected because they were still overweight - hadn't lost to the point of being "boney" yet. Sommer's skin color, the very dark eye circles, the thin, frayed hair, lifeless eyes, and listlessness are most of the physical symptoms of lack of nutrition. I didn't notice if she has the extra fuzzy hair growth on her face and haven't obviously seen it on her stomach, ... and of course she does't have the protruding clavical bones, etc. but she sure looks unhealthy to me. Then again, maybe it's all due to being such a wild party animal. Afterall, being in such high demand at everyone's parties, constantly drinking, non-stop dating, and the long line of stars seeking her out at every turn can be taxing!

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-29-06, 02:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is."
Her face has definitely aged since her last stint in the house. I find it very ironic that she "seems" to be happy and full of life in all her crazy party pics but she acts like she is lost and doesn't know how to dance or be around men. I think she has just been partying too much by the beer bags under her eyes and she needed money, so why not come back to SO. Money, food, shelter, girlfriends to chat with, and time to get plenty of rest--sounds good to me!! What a perfect oppotunity for her to get a little R&R after being such a big "celebrity." I guess it's better than checking herself into a hospital for EXHAUSTION like other A-listers do!

JustBeingAuthentic 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-01-06, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBeingAuthentic Click to send private message to JustBeingAuthentic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is."

>Sommer ironically looked much better, much
>healthier when she was heavier.
> I never imagined she
>could look this bad!
>She looks sooo unhealthy.
>Her skin color is almost
>devoid of any healthy color
>at all, she has blemishes
>not at all apparent last
>year, her eyes have large
>dark circles, her hair is
>sooo thin and looks horribly
>unhealthy (and last year that
>was the one thing she
>did have going for her),
> and she seems to
>have even less life than
>before. Makes me wonder
>if she may be eating
>too little. I don't
>know how much weight &
>how quickly it is healthy
>to loose after GBS but
>I do know some have
>actually died of anorexia after
>GBS but no one ever
>suspected because they were still
>overweight - hadn't lost to
>the point of being "boney"
>yet. Sommer's skin color,
>the very dark eye circles,
>the thin, frayed hair, lifeless
>eyes, and listlessness are most
>of the physical symptoms of
>lack of nutrition. I
>didn't notice if she has
>the extra fuzzy hair growth
>on her face and haven't
>obviously seen it on her
>stomach, ... and of course
>she does't have the protruding
>clavical bones, etc. but she
>sure looks unhealthy to me.

Boy do I agree with that. I was thinking the same thing. Now she just looks so bleh and sickly. I have to think they encouraged her to not try to look good so their ultimate makeover will be a stunner. I don't see Sommer being so lazy about her skin and hair on her own. They must have promised her big stuff. Either that or her diet after gastric bypass is completely devoid of nutrition.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-29-06, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is."
The only time her story line interested me last season is the day she got the boot.

As Lisa and Allison have both proven that you can be attention seeking whores, not change or grow at all, blame all your problems on everyone else, why not have her back?

Catching up my naps lately with this show.

ChristinaJB 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-29-06, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ChristinaJB Click to send private message to ChristinaJB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is."
The absolute worst part of Sommer is her confessional times. I can't stand them. She looks at the camera, and then she'll roll her eyes and look up(to look pensive) and then bite her lip a little. It is so contrieved, I can't stand it.
She's an attention whore. HEY, she should post here! hehe

04-29-06, 07:41 PM (EST)
14. "RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is."
>The absolute worst part of Sommer
>is her confessional times.
>I can't stand them.
>She looks at the camera,
>and then she'll roll her
>eyes and look up(to look
>pensive) and then bite her
>lip a little. It
>is so contrieved, I can't
>stand it.
>She's an attention whore.
>HEY, she should post here!
>hehe

oh man, did you get that right! i don't know who is more phony, sommer or christie? you can see them thinking: "how do i look? what can they see?"

VelvetElegance 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-29-06, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VelvetElegance Click to send private message to VelvetElegance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is."
I honestly don't know who's worse in confessional: Christy with her old lady voice and that ridiculously long hair..why o why won't she cut it!! Sommer with her obvious Hollywood aspirations, or Cassie with her incessant head bobbing..I just want to tie a phone book to her head to stop it from bobbing up and down...The show is getting harder and harder to watch these days. Thank god for Antonia and Niambi and Tivo!

05-01-06, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is."

ChristinaJB wrote: <<The absolute worst part of Sommer is her confessional times. I can't stand them. She looks at the camera, and then she'll roll her eyes and look up(to look pensive) and then bite her lip a little. It is so contrieved, I can't stand it.>>
--------------------------------------------------------
I can’t stand her confessionals, either. LOL, I know just what you mean about her look-up-to-seem-pensive move. She does it quite a bit. Wonder if she started rehearsing her “expressions” as soon as she found out they’d take her back on the show.

She must have lots of time to film the confessionals…it doesn’t appear that she’s doing much else.

pickleme 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-01-06, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pickleme Click to send private message to pickleme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: I forgot how boring Sommer is."
Some one must have told Sommer that she looked hot with her fake open-mouth laugh/smile. Or when that is not appropriate, put one finger tip up to your teeth and try to look impish.

05-02-06, 12:00 PM (EST)
19. "RE: The excitement continues!"
Wow! Today we saw Sommer half-heartedly putting together a jigsaw puzzle, and offering her "insightful" confessional on Cassie's situation with Dustin! I think she also jotted down a few of Christie's ideas for the 5K. Yeah, Sommer is really engrossing! <<eyeroll>>

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •