The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cassie's Poem"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Chloee 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-01-06, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chloee Click to send private message to Chloee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cassie's Poem"
I would love to have a copy of both the letter she wrote to her son, and what was written on the picture she gave her son. It may help me reach my son. I am desperate to try to reach him some how.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cassie's Poem dopeydwarf 05-01-06 1
   RE: Cassie's Poem tac_2 05-01-06 2
 RE: Cassie's Poem Zoey 05-01-06 3
   RE: Cassie's Poem SeasonedRefinement 05-02-06 4
       RE: Cassie's Poem mhb0125 05-03-06 5
           RE: Cassie's Poem SeasonedRefinement 05-03-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-01-06, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cassie's Poem"
Several of the members here as well as myself have TiVo or DVR, and can replay the poem and write it down for you. Give us a little bit of time, and maybe we can accomodate

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-01-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cassie's Poem"
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-06 AT 01:38 PM (EST)

Cassie's first letter or second? The first was all about what she needed and was advised by a mediator to edit the contents to make it more about what Dustin needed.

eta: There used to be a fan who hosted Cassie's poetry but I think she gave up trying to help her...vena, as I recall.

Zoey 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-01-06, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zoey Click to send private message to Zoey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cassie's Poem"
I wish you luck in finding your son and hope that it will be all that you expected.

However, have you thought about putting some of your own thoughts down and possibly writing a poem? It would be much more meaningful if the words came from your heart.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-02-06, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Cassie's Poem"
Here you go. Good luck on your search.

Cassie said, "This is, um, basically explains how I feel, and how I've always felt":

The Letter:

Through your life, there has always been someone that has loved from a heart that you've never known. My greatest joy in life was bringing you into the world. Although I was not at the place in my life to give you a happy, healthy childhood that I felt you so deserved, I loved you unconditionally.

When I met your mom and dad, I thought that they could give you a better life, and I knew that they would also love you unconditionally. Through all of our decisions that we made, my wish for you was to know that we were trying to give you the most special and precious gift of all - the gift of love.

When I look back at that time in your life, there was always one thing that remained true then as it does today. You matter in this world.

If ever you question that, look into your eyes to see the truth because I have always felt that from the moment I looked into them. I know you're not aware that special moment helped me to persevere in my own life."

The Poem: "In the Heart of You"

Glowing is the candle in the distance,
feeling the quiet heartfelt memory of two.
I have felt so strong of an unfaded love,
as the heart is in the heart of you.

You will travel through life on many journeys,
still there remains a journey to someday walk together on,
still there are memories to create before our breath is gone.
I feel your heart so close to me now,
Even though you are far away.

I feel your eyes upon me,
even though your eyes I cannot see.
Still I see you from a distance,
with cherished dreams through eternity,
that no one can ever take from me.

Now through each day my love grows stronger,
please know my love is always true,
for I could never feel this love from any heart,
only in the heart of you.

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-03-06, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Cassie's Poem"
Seasoned, you are the BEST!!!!!! You always accomodate when asked and always have such wonderful posts. Thanks for being who you are!

I actually loved the poem. Cassie meeting her son brought tears to my eyes. I long to met my sister but it will never happen. Emotion and feelings can be so wonderful but they can also be so painful at times. I'm not a big fan of Cassie or her happy (gag me) good morning song but I hope she and her son can have a relationship SEPARATE from his mother. I think he could learn a lot from Cassie in dealing with his own addictions.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-03-06, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Cassie's Poem"
mhb,

My pleasure. I'm glad it means something to you.

As far as your sister, don't give up hope. You never know...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •