The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Archive (1092)
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Antonia's Apartment [View All]
I missed what the apartment looked like on the outside but the apartment manager threw a red flag up for me, is this in a safe part of CA? BTW,
Ujena
37 messages
05-18-06 09:32 PM
Christies "helper"
OK, here I go again but did anyone notice the hair on the women who was supposed to be helping Christie? Forgive me here folks but I couldn't h
Ujena
10 messages
05-18-06 06:23 PM
Christie, please pray to St. Anthony and the Patron Saint of 5K's
This girl is beyond disorganized and it's not because, "I don't have a college degree. (said with whiny clogged nose voice)" She will l
standinmytruth
0 messages
05-18-06 05:49 PM
Christie's Reaction to Sommer
Did anyone else feel that Christie had resentment oozing out of her during Sommer's graduation? Where was all that COMPASSION Christie? %0
Shazbot
14 messages
05-18-06 05:47 PM
Christrie's Nose
What's the deal? It's getting more bulbous? Is it because of all the weight she's gained since being in the house? Maybe it looks bigge
standinmytruth
0 messages
05-18-06 05:28 PM
Antonia,please get organized and quit bugging poor St. Anthony. [View All]
I had to laugh today when Antonia announced that every time she loses something she says a prayer to St.Anthony.And how often would that be Antonia ab
Lanna42
26 messages
05-18-06 05:00 PM
Antonia's tooth broke because she was talking about "Daddy"???? [View All]
Antonia was given the assignment to meet with Jennifer(Season One) for lunch, so Jennifer could persuade Antonia that she needs to develop a rel
snowflake2
30 messages
05-18-06 04:36 PM
How about a "Where are they Now" thread?
I would love to know where and how some of the old SO house guests are doing, I think it would be so interesting. Wish they could post here and let
Ujena
1 messages
05-18-06 02:23 PM
Oooo! Sommer won the dance-off! [View All]
She is now officially...what was it they called her? The "hottest dancer in LA"? Honestly, could this have been any lamer, and
snowflake2
25 messages
05-18-06 01:22 PM
Dr. Stan's group...A friendly reminder to house guests?
Do you get the feeling Dr. Stan talked to the girls about support today because he knows that Jodi and Sommer would much rather move on with their liv
kristin830
1 messages
05-17-06 08:31 PM
Renee: Miracle Bra or Augmentation?
OK, I cannot be alone in this observation. She [b]was[/b] completely sexed out, right? The hair falling over one eye, th
SeasonedRefinement
11 messages
05-17-06 05:20 PM
Niambi "running" the 5k
Oh how convienent Christie will use the "angry black b*tch" to run her race so she can look like she had enough know-how to actually bring in a
undrcovr
2 messages
05-17-06 04:02 PM
Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit @ Somers dance... [View All]
YIKES!! At first I didn't recognize her. I would think that one of her "loves" in the house would step up and tell her that she could have
redheaded1
25 messages
05-17-06 02:58 PM
Just exactly WHAT did Jodi accomplish anyway? [View All]
I was reflecting on Jodi's "graduation" today and couldn't put my finger on what she actually did do/learn/accomplish to earn her graduati
alaholly
28 messages
05-17-06 01:59 PM
Andy the Amazon?
Just realized today standing next to Sommer how BIG she is . How tall is Ms. Page?
AmazonBlue
4 messages
05-17-06 11:36 AM
Jodi's Touching Problem
This was starting to be addressed on another thread but it seemed off topic there and so weird that it needed a thread of it's own. Just
alaholly
0 messages
05-16-06 09:05 PM
Jodi's Graduation
I wasn't here to see it and I just wondered who the special guest was? It might all ready be on here but I didn't find it sorry if it was all r
nickimouse
3 messages
05-16-06 06:34 PM
Chistina Book
Does enyone now when Chistina is going to put out the book she is wrighting and what the title is?
CarrieB
4 messages
05-16-06 03:09 PM
Jodi's ridiculous graduation gift
Jodi's graduation gift has got to be one of the most ridiculous in SO history. A weeklong singles trip? For that oversexed ho?
petmama
20 messages
05-16-06 02:57 PM
Jill Update [View All]
I have it on very good authority that Jill has lost 62 lbs. to date. She is still taking medicine to shrink the tumors in anticipation of surgery.%
sharnina
22 messages
05-16-06 01:45 PM
Dying to know...
why Summer was asked to leave the SO house to begin with? I only caught: 1. that she had an "interaction" with a member of the production
ylwunyn
1 messages
05-16-06 01:24 PM
Sommer's Return [View All]
So how do we all feel about Sommer's return to the SO house? I loved how they asked all the housemates in group if she could stay. Like they h
eire_heart74
78 messages
05-16-06 01:16 PM
Niambi's E-mail from Recording Studio--NOT SM!
Those darn producers are sooo tricky! Today when Niambi was sitting at the computer reading a rather long e-mail, her voice-over was a commentary
tmj212
7 messages
05-16-06 01:15 PM
Niambi's email to Mr. S. [View All]
Does anyone know what Niambi's email said that she sent to Mr. Situation. I wonder why the phone call was cut off. Did he hang up on her or did th
Juliejo
56 messages
05-16-06 08:00 AM
Christie's Marriage???
Why has she NEVER discussed it? When was she married? For how long? Why did it end? Did he do drugs too? Did he sell them? We know t
standinmytruth
19 messages
05-16-06 07:34 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Archive (1092)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •