The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Naimbi and make-up issue"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

kree 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-02-06, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kree Click to send private message to kree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Naimbi and make-up issue"
It really makes me mad when Iyanla tells her HG's that they need to stop wearing make-up, when she herself is done up. It's a house for women, Iyanla! Let the girl wear her lipgloss and mascara. It makes me wonder if Iyanla has some sort of lesbian (and I have nothing against that) tendencies- because I've always noticed that they hate girls/women who like to look nice, etc.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Naimbi and make-up issue EMTBGRL 05-02-06 1
   RE: Naimbi and make-up issue eire_heart74 05-02-06 2
       RE: Naimbi and make-up issue Juliejo 05-02-06 3
           RE: Naimbi and make-up issue Sues 05-02-06 4
 Locking - wrong forum Cygnus X1 05-02-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-02-06, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Naimbi and make-up issue"
Honestly? I think Iyanla's problem is that she's crazy.

Yes. It's a house for women, adult women, who should get to make choices about make-up. (except, of course, for the fact this is a television show, and so some make-up is expected.)

I never wear make-up. Ever. It's not a sexuality issue. It's because I choose not to wear make-up. I only wear make-up on stage. What would they do with ME? (Picture Andy Paige screaming into the night...) ;)

How much would you bet that the FIRST THING Iyanla would decide is that "my father didn't love me enough, so that's why I don't wear mascara and lipgloss?" (Hogwash) I'm sure that my telling Iyanla that "I don't wear make-up because I choose not to" would be translated as to something other than what it is--

BUT,

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, sometimes it really IS a duck...

Niambi would be better served to look at what's in FRONT of her face, and not what is ON it! (aka Situation Man, etc.)

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-02-06, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Naimbi and make-up issue"
>Honestly? I think Iyanla's problem is
>that she's crazy.

Oh my god you said it!!!! She had no trouble stipping off the make up on Kimmie from season 2 as well. Remember when she saw the bird and it was a sign from god that she earned her Louie Vutton bag back?

I don't wear make up anymore myself. Andy would be all over my clothes for my lack of style too!

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-02-06, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Naimbi and make-up issue"
I keep expecting her to get out a little Voodoo Doll and have Niambi stick pins in it anyday now. Or mix up a love potion.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-02-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Naimbi and make-up issue"
Oh, I don't know....I think if you're going to push someone into a cry-fest, getting them to remove their mascara first is only right.....

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-02-06, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Locking - wrong forum"
Threads about Iyanla don't belong here. And let's save the sexual orientation speculation for somewhere else, mmmkay?

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •