The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Archive (1092)
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Niambi's C at the BOR [View All]
I cried and cried today while watching poor Niambi at the BOR. I hated that she got the C. I can sure relate to what she is going through. My own mot
Juliejo
30 messages
05-08-06 06:25 PM
Christie's "take me seriously" glasses [View All]
Did anyone else notice that whenever Christie was out and about on this 5K run she had those awful, thick-rimmed granny glasses on? Maybe she tho
lia rose
22 messages
05-08-06 06:21 PM
Jodi's 206 pounds of beauty? [View All]
Did you catch Rhonda's comment during Jodi's BOR today? Rhonda: Jodi, when I look you, all I can see is your beauty. Jodi: 20
petmama
35 messages
05-08-06 05:15 PM
Sommer seems to have learned one lesson.............
When Antonia asked her a question about what Sommer might know about fellow HG's, Sommer replied, "I don't know nothing about nobody." The
shermie
10 messages
05-08-06 01:54 PM
Sommer's Inner-Ho
Why are they encouraging the already over-developed slutty side of Sommer? Last season, this way one of her problems they were trying to fix!
standinmytruth
37 messages
05-08-06 09:12 AM
CHRISTINE
IS A NEW REALITY SHOW IN THE WORKS FOR CHRISTINE? I SWEAR I SAW HER ON A COMMERCIAL FOR A MODELING SHOW. SHE STATED SHE WAS JUST SO HAPPY TO BE TH
LITTLE GENEVIEVE
2 messages
05-07-06 10:48 PM
Cassie=Layne
I believe Cassie was brought back now to fill the six spot. At the end of season two,Layne was asked to stay on as a "mentor". I thi
chicola
1 messages
05-07-06 10:44 PM
Antonia makes me laugh
I always get a kick on what she has to say. It will be interesting to she how her Poetry Slam goes...It should be very entertaining..
chicola
1 messages
05-07-06 10:42 PM
Shortest/Longest HG
Anyone have any ideas who graduated the fastest or who took the longest time to graduate? I think Sinae graduated very quickly and Lisa took the lo
chicola
1 messages
05-07-06 10:40 PM
what ever happened to josie and chole?
i would love to know how they are doing and is she doing the right thing by chloe?
SHANESGIRL
0 messages
05-07-06 02:38 PM
Christie can't be a model because... [View All]
she WON'T do the one thing required of the profession: take care of her body! also, she looks too old and ain't that pretty.
bugaloo
81 messages
05-07-06 12:53 PM
Jodie's Sex Quiz [View All]
Did anyone listen to the questions that the expert had her answer. One of them was basically do you use protection each time you have have intercours
kristin830
21 messages
05-06-06 11:18 AM
Christie's Resume
Does she have one? What jobs has she had in the past? Anything? Where did she get her drug money from? How did she pay for rehab?
standinmytruth
2 messages
05-06-06 05:27 AM
Antonia in the Boston Globe!
Hey everyone I just wanted to let you all know that my girl got a two page article in the Boston Globe! it came out today May 4th and it is in the A
dmbarros
4 messages
05-05-06 11:18 PM
Antonia's debt all due to Daddy issues?? [View All]
Antonia is being encouraged to believe that all of her financial issues are a result of her Daddy "abandoning" her. She's being told, in effe
snowflake2
27 messages
05-05-06 10:18 PM
Niambi's phone call [View All]
For all of her tears when IV told her "You sold your soul for a piece of @ss", Niambi, sportin' her new 'do, still felt compelled to
snowflake2
54 messages
05-05-06 10:13 PM
Niambi's Hair
What is happening whith Niambi's hair? The changes are so extreem, I wonder if she wears hair pieces?
mcclan9
16 messages
05-05-06 10:03 PM
Cassie/smoking! [View All]
Hey, I thought Cassie said she quit smoking. Didn't she say that when she came back the 2nd time? They showed her in the patio SMOKIN
annie828
31 messages
05-05-06 07:53 PM
I burst into tears when Niambi started beating herself with the bat
It really tore me up. That poor girl. She's definitely my current favorite.
Zephyr
14 messages
05-05-06 07:00 PM
What happened to Kelly?
I must have missed what happened to Kelly. She certainly didn't graduate. Can anyone fill in the info???
AngieZale
2 messages
05-05-06 02:31 PM
Antonia and smoking
There are six woman in the house and Antonia is the only one who doesn't smoke. She is also very young and impressionable. It is irresponsible to
standinmytruth
7 messages
05-04-06 05:31 PM
Antonia's knowledge about adoption is a poor as her knowledge of finances!
I'm an adoptive mom to two kids. Open adoption on both kids. Their birthmoms are family. Number two child was just in his birthmom's wedding. A
luvnlife
11 messages
05-04-06 09:37 AM
Cassie's Big Day is Here! [View All]
Since the other thread is quite long, and discusses the background of Cassie's adoption situation, I hope it's okay to start this thread about
snowflake2
63 messages
05-03-06 11:05 PM
Starting Over "House of Smoke"
I find it surprising so many of the HG this year are smokers. I think the only ladies who don't smoke were both Lisa's, Christina,Antonia
chicola
1 messages
05-03-06 08:46 PM
that WASN'T situation man!!! WOW**
I was just looking around and found this from Niabi's site... wow how misleading was that... bad bad of the show! http://blog.mys
JACKBAUERSCHIC
0 messages
05-03-06 08:06 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Archive (1092)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •