The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"cant find it - info on yesterday's show (5/1)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

barbie7034 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-02-06, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail barbie7034 Click to send private message to barbie7034 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"cant find it - info on yesterday's show (5/1)"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-06 AT 01:06 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-02-06 AT 01:01 PM (EST)

Ok its been 1/2 an hour now - i've been searching and searching for recap info on yesterday's show - cassie meets her son - and i cant find anything giving specific details! After being accused of asking people to "spoon feed me" here i am still wondering WHERE THE HECK THE INFO IS? i searched all threads for the word "cassie" and looked at all posts since may 1, 2006 and cant find a single post where anyone gave the complete update on the show - can anyone assist me? I'm not asking to be SPOON FED info or trying to be rude but come on it's not right there in plain view wherever it is as it was made out to be in the comment to my previous post by the honorable ms. moderator (with all due respect).... i've been looking and searching..can anyone point me in the right direction here??? not looking to get yelled at for asking a question either.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: cant find it - info on yesterda... sharnina 05-02-06 1
 Sorry, but Cygnus X1 05-02-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-02-06, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: cant find it - info on yesterday's show (5/1)"
tsk, tsk, tsk

There are other sites that post recaps. Check out the links thread in the General Discussion.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-02-06, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Sorry, but"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-06 AT 03:10 PM (EST)

you WILL be yelled at for not reading our Frequently Asked Question Number One. Had you read our FAQ list, you would already know that we don't provide recaps. Please read it, and our guidelines linked atop every page, now.

You'll have to check one of the sites listed in the SO Links Compilation Thread and get your info there. Folks on here aren't interested in writing summaries or recaps.

But, as Bebo said, there is plenty of info on here to glean without a summary. Her use of the term "spoon-fed" is accurate. So you get a WARNING for disrespecting a fellow moderator, plus the fact that the way to challenge another mod's decision is not to start another thread on the same subject.

And Sharnina . . . tsk tsk to you. Let us handle it.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •