The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (184)
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
2 thoughts/questions??
Forgive me if this was brought up before on any of the other 600 threads. lol Anyone notice that in all of the flashbacks death is a topic either for
roulette074
8 messages
09-28-05 11:42 PM
The Diary [View All]
from the ABC website http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/diary2- html At first I thought it was Locke's, but now I think i
blacknwhitedog
67 messages
09-28-05 05:22 PM
Lost Season 2 Episode 1 Discussion [View All]
Tonight the long awaited season premiere. I just thought I would get things started as the opening segment has just gone off and we have some good stu
volsfan
93 messages
09-27-05 03:09 AM
Lost 2.2-3 Plot Spoilers
Minor spoiler here, but I'm starting a new thread since it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else... blah blah blah, ok, that should be enough fi
Steph_Fan
4 messages
09-26-05 10:11 PM
The magnet connection
Like the rainbow connection, only different. It doesn’t seem to be discussed much, but I am very interested in the magnetic field Jac
TenPin
2 messages
09-26-05 04:00 PM
Rebroadcast
For anyone that missed the show or wants to see it again, the Lost website says the season premiere will be rebroadcast next Wednesday at 8. %0
Elaine0
3 messages
09-26-05 05:26 AM
LOST SEASON TWO
This weeks episode was great! I have a couple of questions cause I dont get that much time to read the boards. 1. Why is there music play
JMORRISON23
1 messages
09-25-05 02:39 PM
any chemistry geniuses out there?
4 8 15 16 23 42 beryllium oxygen phosphorus sulfur vanadium molybdenum periodic table of element numbers? mean anything to anyo
subtle
7 messages
09-24-05 06:50 AM
Timelines
Is someone keeping a time line on events before the crash? Some things we know like Danielle being on the island 16 years and Locke was in the whee
Elaine0
3 messages
09-23-05 10:20 PM
Desmond *spoilers*
FILLER*********************************- **************
mrc
14 messages
09-23-05 01:52 PM
All hail Vols!
Potential Season 2 spoilers within, so I'll just chat for a minute about nothing in particular. Damn, I need a pedicure... ok, that should do
Canada Girl
9 messages
09-23-05 11:00 AM
Sayid singing and dancing
Ok, so this isn't really about "Lost", but it involves Sayid so I wanted to put it here. Hope that's ok... Last night I rented
DonnaLynn
1 messages
09-23-05 10:55 AM
Coincidence? Or a little bit of insight....
Just found this article on another site, and thought it was interesting, since it mentioned John Locke (not the Lost one, but still, same na
mommy2bree
2 messages
09-23-05 10:06 AM
Sayed and Charlie
i think Sayed told charlie about the drugs and stopped at the plane on purpose because he wants charlie to get hooked again. Some sort of revenge thin
subtle
3 messages
09-23-05 06:24 AM
MISSED GMA (LOST Scene)
I missed GMA this mourning could someone tell me what the Lost scene? :-)
JMORRISON23
0 messages
09-22-05 04:19 PM
Genetic Mirror Theory
This is a good read (on the ABC Lost forums). I haven't been able to find any supporting info, but it's interesting none the less... I hop
chick
5 messages
09-22-05 12:44 PM
LOST
Oh my god that was the best season premiere I've seen in awhile they didn't let me down in showing whats in the hatch and the way Lock wanted to g
JMORRISON23
2 messages
09-22-05 07:26 AM
lost season 2
what is the deal with the quarantine sign on and inside the hatch?
nemo523
2 messages
09-22-05 07:26 AM
season2 walt
why was walt dripping wet?we he was taken by thepeepshenever touched the water.did he escape? or is it just a trick from being on the islad so lon
nemo523
1 messages
09-22-05 07:25 AM
WOOHOO!
It's almost here, folks! I just wanted to remind everyone that there will be an hour-long special preceeding the premiere this Wednes
wandacal
13 messages
09-21-05 08:55 PM
LOST
I can't wait till tonight this is the best show I've seen in awhile I just got a few questions. Is the first episode a recap of everything that ha
JMORRISON23
1 messages
09-21-05 05:28 PM
Plot lines for season 2: [View All]
Before the finale Abrams said that casting was now being conducted for season 2. The way the information was coming out it appeared to me that he (A
volsfan
59 messages
09-21-05 05:15 PM
my lost theory
Its aliens.All Aliens. Aliens will somehow be tied into the show... These people are being tested probably not even on a real island but ho
subtle
2 messages
09-21-05 05:06 PM
uk Lost website
not sure if this website contains any new info but thought I'd share... I'm from the US and recently moved to London where they've finally start
uklostfan
5 messages
09-21-05 04:34 PM
1st Episode Possible Spoiler?
Posted the link and it has directions on how to read the "spoiler" over on ABC message boards. I did not go there as I am undecided over whether
zombiebaby
8 messages
09-21-05 03:57 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (184)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •