The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Plot lines for season 2:"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Current Message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-26-05, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Plot lines for season 2:"
Before the finale Abrams said that casting was now being conducted for season 2. The way the information was coming out it appeared to me that he (Abrams) was looking for more than a couple of people to add to the cast. Also, Abrams led us to believe that there would be more than one person’s live being held in the balance at the end of season 1.So, what are the plot lines that can be drawn from the finale?

The hatch: I think it is obvious that we are not going to find out what is in the hatch for some time to come. Nothing came out of the hatch once the door was open. Also, I think it is safe to say that Kate, Jack, Locke and Hurley are safe from whatever is in the hatch.

The cave: Everyone in the cave is safe at this point in time. They are just waiting on the hatch people and the boat people.

Sayid and Charlie: They made it back to the cave and appear to be safe. Charlie has a huge drug problem that will send him deep into next season.

The boat peeps: Sawyer got shot and went into the water. Jin jumped in after him. Michael is in the water as well. The peeps that were on the little boat kidnapped Walt. A hand grenade of some type was tossed onto the rescue boat and was ablaze when we last saw it. The three men in the water are the people in jeopardy of losing their lives. However, the introduction of the kidnappers could replace the three characters that are currently in the water. The options for the three men in the water are: 1) They die. 2) The guys grab parts of the boat and float off until the currents turn south and they end up back on the island. 3) They get rescued. What other options are they?

The others: I must say that I am very disappointed in the finale. Abrams claimed this was their who shot J.R.. Well, there are only a couple of options for what happened at sea. The people that kidnapped Walt are 1) the others 2) into some type of child slave (labor/sex) trade 3) ??? insert your thoughts here. From the writing of the entire first season I would have to say the people that kidnapped Walt are the others (and not much of a question that Abrams has led us to believe).

Other survivors: This is something that I almost knew we would be led to believe in the finale or at least suggested and it wasn’t. I would be surprised that Abrams would introduce new survivors on the same island very early on in next season. Why not give us a glimpse here?

With all this in mind…what are the plot lines that you think will develop from here?

Estee’s black rock thread will serve as a plot line thread for the boat.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Plot lines for season 2:   volsfan     05-26-05       
   RE: Plot lines for season 2:   Breezy     05-26-05     1  
     The Monster   Breezy     05-26-05     2  
         RE: The Monster   realtvnerd     05-26-05     4  
             making notes   Breezy     05-26-05     5  
                 Yes   zombiebaby     05-26-05     6  
                     RE: Yes   Breezy     05-26-05     10  
                     Walt's video game   Canada Girl     05-26-05     22  
                         Both?   Breezy     05-26-05     23  
                         RE: Walt's video game   J Slice     05-26-05     24  
                 RE: making notes   Lost     05-26-05     7  
                     RE: making notes   zombiebaby     05-26-05     8  
                         RE: making notes   Lost     05-26-05     9  
     RE: Plot lines for season 2:   zombiebaby     05-26-05     3  
   The Others   trigirl     05-26-05     11  
     The boat   VA Slim     05-26-05     14  
     RE: The Others   volsfan     05-26-05     16  
         RE: The Others   chick     05-26-05     18  
   extra scene on GMA   blacknwhitedog     05-26-05     12  
   RE: Plot lines for season 2:   FarmBoy     05-26-05     13  
   Season 2 - Jack vs. Locke   Devious Weasel     05-26-05     15  
   RE: Plot lines for season 2:   calamityc     05-26-05     17  
     RE: Plot lines for season 2:   chick     05-26-05     19  
         RE: Plot lines for season 2:   AnaNg3     05-26-05     20  
   RE: Plot lines for season 2:   J Slice     05-26-05     21  
     Yep.   Tiger Lily     05-28-05     29  
     RE: Plot lines for season 2:   Lost     05-28-05     30  
         RE: Plot lines for season 2:   JustLis     05-28-05     31  
             RE: Plot lines for season 2:   mommy2bree     05-30-05     32  
                 RE: Plot lines for season 2:   joannie     05-30-05     33  
   RE: Plot lines for season 2:   blacknwhitedog     05-26-05     25  
     RE: Plot lines for season 2:   pax     05-27-05     26  
         RE: Plot lines for season 2:   mommy2bree     05-30-05     34  
   RE: Plot lines for season 2:   calamityc     05-27-05     27  
     RE: Plot lines for season 2:   volsfan     05-27-05     28  
   Tina Wesson (survivor) to play Alex   Lost     06-03-05     35  
     RE: Tina Wesson (survivor) to play ...   volsfan     06-03-05     36  
         RE: Tina Wesson (survivor) to play ...   Lost     06-03-05     37  
             RE: Tina Wesson (survivor) to play ...   RealityMom     06-04-05     43  
     RE: Tina Wesson (survivor) to play ...   Devious Weasel     06-03-05     38  
     How reliable is IMD?   zombiebaby     06-03-05     40  
         RE: How reliable is IMD?   volsfan     06-03-05     41  
             RE: How reliable is IMD?   Lost     06-03-05     42  
                 RE: How reliable is IMD?   joannie     06-04-05     44  
                     RE: How reliable is IMD?   RealityMom     06-04-05     45  
         RE: How reliable is IMD?   Devious Weasel     06-04-05     46  
             Inside joke too?   zombiebaby     06-04-05     47  
         RE: How reliable is IMD?   Lost     06-07-05     51  
   Black Smoke   Devious Weasel     06-03-05     39  
     RE: Black Smoke   FunTimeLost One     06-04-05     48  
         My Take On Next Season   threetowers     06-05-05     49  
             RE: My Take On Next Season   Silvergirl1     06-06-05     50  
                 No More Tina   joannie     06-08-05     52  
                     RE: No More Tina   Silvergirl1     06-08-05     53  
                         redemption challenges?   pax     08-03-05     54  
                             RE: redemption challenges?   chick     09-15-05     58  
   needed Plot line for season 2:   silentJ     08-04-05     55  
   RE: Plot lines for season 2:   marfan7     08-20-05     56  
     RE: Plot lines for season 2:   marfan7     08-20-05     57  
   RE: Plot lines for season 2:   mommy2bree     09-21-05     59  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •