The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Desmond *spoilers*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-05, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Desmond *spoilers*"
FILLER**********************************************************
**********************************************************FILLER

You guys won't believe this, but I have a cousin who is working as a grip for the Lost crew. I haven't mentioned him before b/c I didn't want him to get in trouble. But I can't contain myself anymore. Plus, he owes me money.

According to Luigi (my cousin), Desmond's background actually tells us everything that we need to know about the show. If you don't want to know, DON'T READ BELOW!!!!!

Desmond was on a global reality TV show that combines all of the elements of the genre. He was sent on an Amazing Race (he confirmed that to Jack) that took him to a Survivor island (obviously), where he was placed in a Big Brother "house" (hatch) in order to prepare for competition in an American Idol/America's Next Top Model (the music and the 'roids tell all) contest.

He was the winner, but, unbeknownst to the plane crash survivors, their job is to "vote" in a Bachelorette to join Desmond in the hatch. Kate, obviously, is the winner, but in a fall of secret twists, the mastermind behind this whole reality show is going to reveal that Desmond and Jack are actually brothers. (Desmond unconsciously already knows about this relationship, explaining his use of the term "brutha" with Jack.) Kate has to choose which one she wants to take on a Love Cruise. (That's where Walt and Co. unknowingly were sent for a little R&R, BTW. They're fine.)

The real twist is that as Jack and Desmond essentially begin Starting Over as brothers, the producers, in the biggest secret of the fall, reveal to viewers that this whole production has actually been a Joe Schmo-like show in which Locke has been the victim of a huge prank. He actually isn't a hero, he didn't win the money, and he has to return to his job at the box factory. Oh, and the whole healing thing? Temporary.

In the biggest reveal of the season, the mastermind behind this implausible scenario introduces himself. His name:

*SPOILER WARNING*

Webby.

At least this is what Luigi tells me.

Ferociously purrfected by thndrkttn
FTR, I liked last night's episode.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 *snort* Breezy 09-22-05 1
   RE: *snort* mrc 09-22-05 2
 RE: Desmond *spoilers* dragonflies 09-22-05 3
   RE: Desmond *spoilers* CattyChat 09-22-05 4
 RE: Desmond *spoilers* Bebo 09-22-05 5
   RE: Desmond *spoilers* mrc 09-22-05 9
 Wrong! Devious Weasel 09-22-05 6
   Disagree mrc 09-22-05 8
 RE: Desmond *spoilers* mrc 09-22-05 7
   RE: Desmond *spoilers* Bebo 09-22-05 10
 Hello? zombiebaby 09-22-05 11
   RE: Hello? mrc 09-23-05 12
 Clones trigirl 09-23-05 13
   RE: Clones mrc 09-23-05 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "*snort*"
Decided to go from parody songs to conspiracy theories?

*smooch*

I agree with MRC.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-22-05, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: *snort*"
If I had posted under my REAL screen-name, ChillOne, you wouldn't be mocking me.

I'm a Renaissance man.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Desmond *spoilers*"
I wasn't going to read this cause I don't want to be spoiled. Oh, wait, I am already spoiled. But I clicked on it by accident. Anway, thanks for blowing the whole season for me dood.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

I Ain't Skeerd.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-22-05, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Desmond *spoilers*"
>"Anway, thanks for blowing the whole season for me dood."

Yeah, if this post were actually right the whole series has been blown. Very creative conspiracy theory, though, using almost every reality t.v. show connection. A+ on original inplausible plot line.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Desmond *spoilers*"
I won't believe you until I see him reading his letter from Ivette.

| |

09-22-05, 01:16 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Desmond *spoilers*"
Webby is bacon?

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Wrong!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-05 AT 01:12 PM (EST)

You are close with your theory, but you are wrong and I will prove it. Desmond is obviously Desmond Child, formerly of the band Desmond Child and Rouge, writer of such songs as I Was Made For Loving You, You Give Love A Bad Name, Dude Looks Like A Lady, I Hate Myself For Loving You, La Vida Loca, and, most importantly, She Bangs. Mr. Child also wrote a bunch of songs for Kelly Clarkson’s first album.

I will let that sink in. She Bangs. Kelly Clarkson.

Cause we all know who, or should I say WHAT, made She Bangs famous. And we all know what made Kelly Clarkson famous.

But see, they couldn’t just come out and call it celebrity Idol. I don’t need to go into the reasons for that. And it isn’t so much about the singing, as it is the ability to survive. And they couldn’t call it survivor idol. No, they had to call it something else. But the format is still the same.

Desmond is one of our three judges. But who are the other two you ask. And rightly so.

Well, one of our judges has to be an older woman with an exotic sounding name like Paula Abdul or Danielle Rousseau. And one of our judges has to be a black male with a name that use to be common but isn’t anymore, like Randy or Walt.

I’m glad I could clear this up for all of you.

09-22-05, 01:15 PM (EST)
8. "Disagree"
Dear naive Dweezil. *shakes head*

I think you are mistaking She Bang with Inho Bang, which blows your whole theory out of the water.

09-22-05, 01:11 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Desmond *spoilers*"
Did I mention that Locke would have become Webby's Apprentice if he had figured all this out? Man, that dood tanked!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Desmond *spoilers*"
I would have made him my Apprentice, but he just doesn't fit in. I did write him a nice goodbye letter, though.

| |

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Hello?"
Pffft...sooo obvious.

Desmond never won immunity so he gets a chance to come back to the island and be their tool.

If you notice he was holding the gun in his right hand and if you count his fingers he has 5! 5 I say on that hand.

5 fingers=5 letters=Webby!

You are just trying to get away from that above average label! Brutha Bustah!

09-23-05, 08:06 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Hello?"
I think zombs has discovered a very important clue. This deserves more study.

My question is this: is Danielle the Stephenie to Desmond's Bobby Jon?

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-23-05, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Clones"
Explain to me Weasy, how the clones twins fit it. I saw Kami and Karli with Derek and Drew in the previews for next week.

09-23-05, 01:52 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Clones"
Dweezil has proven himself to be an inferior spoiler. Worship me, not him!

He does look better in a trenchcoat, though.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •