The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Timelines"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-23-05, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Timelines"
Is someone keeping a time line on events before the crash? Some things we know like Danielle being on the island 16 years and Locke was in the wheelchair 4 years. But what about other things? When did Locke meet his father? When did Charlie start the band? How long ago did Jack operate on his wife? Someone suggested that was about 15 years ago. I only read the recap for the Shannon/Boone backstory. Did it seem like Shannon's dad died that long ago? From what I read I got the impression it had only been a few years.

I'm trying to figure out if there is some connection with these people. Did a significant event happen to all of them at the same time. This week showed the connection between Jack and Desmond years ago. Did others have similar connections.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Timelines mommy2bree 09-23-05 1
 RE: Timelines Rhyn 09-23-05 2
 RE: Timelines subtle 09-23-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mommy2bree 253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-23-05, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mommy2bree Click to send private message to mommy2bree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Timelines"
I really don't think that Jack operated on Sarah 15 years ago. First of all, he wouldn't be the "chief surgeon" on a surgery when he was still an intern or something, so unless he was Doogie Howser, you have to consider how long it took him to go through college, medical school, and his residency before he could be the head surgeon on something like that. If that was 15 years ago, then Jack would have to be at LEAST 45 right now, and I don't think he's meant to be that old. I'm guessing that it was more like 5-10 years ago, tops.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Rhyn 524 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-23-05, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhyn Click to send private message to Rhyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Timelines"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-05 AT 07:05 PM (EST)

I'm trying to figure out if there is some connection with these people. Did a significant event happen to all of them at the same time. This week showed the connection between Jack and Desmond years ago. Did others have similar connections.

I have been trying, too. This is what I have come up with, and it's from memory, so I'm not sure how accurate or complete it is:

Hurley connected to:

• Locke: He owns the box company that employs Locke.
  • He was at the same mental institution Locke's mother was at (but not sure if they were there at the same time).
  • Rosseau: The numbers.
  • Jin: He is on TV (the news?) when Jin goes to rough up the Korean minister or secretary or whatever.
  • (This one I have only heard about, I never noticed it myself) Sawyer: The woman who announces Hurley's winning numbers is someone Sawyer dates/has dated.

Sawyer connected to:

• Jack: Met Jack's father in a bar just before the father died.
  • Boone: They were at the police station in Sydney just before the flight.

Jack connected to:

• Shannon: Mr. Rutherford (Shannon's father) dies while Jack operates on the other victim of the crash, his future wife Sara.
  • Desmond: Meets Desmond while running the stadium, and the two have an odd exchange. Jack recognizes him down the hatch.

I'm sure there are more, but those are the ones that have stood out to me. Mr. Rutherford and the Lotto Girl were things I didn't notice myself, but were so compelling when I did read about them, that they've stuck in my mind.

subtle 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-23-05, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail subtle Click to send private message to subtle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Timelines"
check out the sledgeweb lost website it has a really thourough timeline lost.cubit.net

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •