The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lost 2.2-3 Plot Spoilers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

Steph_Fan 473 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-25-05, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steph_Fan Click to send private message to Steph_Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lost 2.2-3 Plot Spoilers"
Minor spoiler here, but I'm starting a new thread since it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else... blah blah blah, ok, that should be enough filler...

TiVo has little plot summaries for episodes 2 and 3. The one for 3 reveals what happens to our raft members in episode 2:

Adrift: "Their raft destroyed, Michael, Sawyer and Jin fight for their lives and discover a new predator in the ocean."

Orientation: "Jack, Locke and Kate learn more secrets about the hatch; Michael, Sawyer and Jin wonder if their captors are fellow survivors or the dreaded others."

Looks like the men get taken prisoner. Maybe the tail section survivors are worried about the Others as well?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lost 2.2-3 Plot Spoilers FarmBoy 09-26-05 1
   RE: Lost 2.2-3 Plot Spoilers TeamJoisey 09-26-05 2
       RE: Lost 2.2-3 Plot Spoilers FarmBoy 09-26-05 3
   RE: Lost 2.2-3 Plot Spoilers Steph_Fan 09-26-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-26-05, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lost 2.2-3 Plot Spoilers"
ABC.com has this:

"Adrift"
With the abduction of Walt fresh on their minds and their raft destroyed, Michael, Sawyer and Jin fight for their lives and discover a new predator in the roiling ocean. Meanwhile on land, Locke must descend into the hatch when one castaway goes missing inside.

The info on the rafters matches up (the "predator" must be the Others).

Weird part- it says Locke must descend into the hatch- he's already there in Ep 1!! This indicates they get out and he goes back for some reason. Curiouser and curioser.

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

TeamJoisey 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-26-05, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lost 2.2-3 Plot Spoilers"
It could mean that the blurbage was written before the final editing was done, and then the entire Locke & Jack down the hatch part was moved to episode one from an originally scripted location in episode two.

Weird, but possible.

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-26-05, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lost 2.2-3 Plot Spoilers"
Good point, but not near as much fun!

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece

Steph_Fan 473 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-26-05, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steph_Fan Click to send private message to Steph_Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lost 2.2-3 Plot Spoilers"

>The info on the rafters matches
>up (the "predator" must be
>the Others).
>

I think I heard elsewhere that the predator is a whale?

I also thought the Locke thing was weird, but chalked it up to some inconsistency between the editing and media relations people.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •