The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current (494)
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
LaToya Speaks Out
Thought you all might enjoy reading this article. It's early here so if this is a duplicate post, my apologies. http://et.tv.yah
pheeann
4 messages
05-16-04 08:50 AM
Was Diana Really That Good?
I'm not necessarirly taking a stance on this issue just yet, but do you think the producers encouraged the judges to really push Diana last night
SeacrestOut
10 messages
05-16-04 09:25 AM
SIMON COWELL
I THINK THAT IF SIMON WAS TO KEEP HIS HURTFUL WORDS TO HIMSELF, THEN YOU WOULD NOT HAVE THE UPSET LIKE LASTNIGHTS SHOW. JASMIN IS A GOOD SINGER BUT
rthoward
8 messages
05-16-04 02:00 PM
Paula sold her out!!!
I realize that many of you are ready to see Jasmine go and have been ready for a long time! However, if you are a singer and have ever performed
azublu
22 messages
05-16-04 03:39 PM
Hawaii's local tv stations promote Jasmine
I just returned from a short layover in Hawaii and was suprised at first and then appalled at the shameless promotion of "their own, Jasmine Trias
evian
9 messages
05-16-04 09:18 PM
Diana DeGarmo IS Miss Piggy
They are one and the same... http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:d- REjW0CBz8J:www.muppetsonline.com/wallpaper/misspig
Captain Hook
4 messages
05-18-04 01:33 PM
It's only because she cried
Jasmine started crying so everybody felt sorry for her.
lapinguina4
0 messages
05-17-04 03:48 PM
talent vs popularity
The bottom line: the public is voting based on who they like and not on who is really the best singer. Jasmine and Diana are good but they are not t
tumbleweed
6 messages
05-18-04 08:29 PM
Randy Jackson is a racist
I hope this is now obvious to everyone after tonight
datson
2 messages
05-18-04 10:41 PM
What if fantasia goes HOME?
If fantasia goes I will not watch the show anymore.Why would you.She is the best out of Kelly,Ruben,She is tied with Clay.I have posted thi
britneyfan04
10 messages
05-19-04 01:01 AM
Randy....Paula.....? Sell outs.
Randy and Paula have no clue, of what the hell they are saying.
nativeusa
6 messages
05-19-04 08:31 AM
help jasmine out of the stage
dear americans it really matters who will win the competition as THE WINNER will SEE herself THE BEST AMONG ALL. kindly get jas
AsianOK
3 messages
05-20-04 08:59 AM
Nikki vs. Jasmine
Howdy AI Fans I missed the first season of AI. I heard at the final 4 level, Tamyra Gray was shockingly voted out and the less talented
ElroyJetson
10 messages
05-20-04 08:07 PM
LaToya, what do you think?
I've like her from the beginning, she obviosuly very very talented. Some argue she is the "best". BUT I'm curious to see if anyone else agre
steppingrazor42
23 messages
05-23-04 05:02 PM
Jasmine Trias Knew La Toya London Gave Better Performance
http://www.vh1.com/news/articles/148719- /20040521/american_idol_12_finalists.jhtml?headlines=true.jhtml&_requestid=779335%0
shedevil
0 messages
05-24-04 10:42 PM
Article about Diana
http://www.augustachronicle.com/stories- 052404/mus_LG0424-3.shtml http://www.websmileys.com/sm/cartoon/12- 4.gif
RealityAddict
6 messages
05-25-04 04:43 PM
I challenge Nailbone to a sing-off!
That's right, punk! You and me. One microphone, one song, hundreds of posters reading our every verse! Do you have moves like this? *d
bacon
79 messages
05-25-04 06:34 PM
Simon won it for Diana last night
Simon won it for diana last night when he told Fantasia that her last song was her "acceptance speech" . america doesn't like anyone telling u
montauk9
1 messages
05-26-04 10:42 AM
WHO'S VOTING FOR DIANA?
What's the demographic taking the time to vote for her and really want to see her cut a CD? Her voice is powerful but it can be shrill most
BoBoSYD
52 messages
05-27-04 03:20 PM
Randy, Paula, Simon on Howard Stern Show
Randy, Paula, and Simon were on the Howard Stern Radio show yesterday. Here's a few tidbits that came out of the interview. Paula's
Ricky
7 messages
05-27-04 11:46 PM
Concert of a life time
Fantasia - Macy Gray - Jane Oliver and the florida orchestria
megjanegray
8 messages
05-28-04 00:29 AM
To All Idol Fans
Hello all fellow Idol fans, This morning I was on the phone like I have been many mornings before waiting to talk to Howard Stern about the fin
KellysFan_2004
3 messages
05-28-04 08:42 AM
paula's boobs
i know this is kinda stupid....but i was being anal retentive and noticed that paula's boobs (actually the cleavage lines) were curved the
MollyTV
6 messages
05-28-04 05:25 PM
Randy Jackson
I think they should put subtitles under Randy Jackson so English speaking Americans can understand what he is talking about.
paz
39 messages
05-30-04 08:49 PM
I give Diana 2 years
before she loses her smile, and writes some bitter, tell-all book about how Idol is fixed. http://www.drudgereport.com/simon3.j
IreneMcGee
6 messages
06-01-04 11:11 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current (494)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •