The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current (494)
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
How Would You Feel If John Stevens Won?
I will be angry if John Stevens won ill never watch American Idol if he won.
GinaVendetti
14 messages
12-21-04 06:00 PM
Fantasia, and The Baby Factor
Much has been said about Fantasia and her baby. Whether she brought the baby on the stage, or whether Ryan brought out the baby without her knowledg
TeamJoisey
206 messages
01-04-05 01:35 AM
Is it just me or....
Did anyone else think Paula may have had a buzz last night? I swear, some of her mannerisms and actions totally made me think she was
FlowerChild
19 messages
02-02-05 05:48 PM
Amy Adams
Do anyone know how Amy Adams is doing? Is she still pursuing a music career?
curlytop
0 messages
02-02-05 05:27 PM
Uh, Paula? Can we talk stylists?
No, seriously. Has nobody told this woman that an up-do combined with umpteen zillion chokers is not conducive to hiding that early-forties double c
Coconut
13 messages
01-27-05 07:50 PM
Controversial audition
[font color="maroon"][i]An audition so controversial the judges walk...[/i] I missed the show last night and haven't
nailbone
5 messages
01-27-05 02:30 PM
Gene Simmons -- Love(?) Thread
*snort* I confess, I did want to join the KISS Army at one point in my sick sick childhood, but I always prefered Peter Criss to G
badger
38 messages
01-27-05 01:19 PM
Audition 3 - N'Orleans - Golden Ticket Winners
To discuss the winners so far that were shown in this round of auditions. But the numbers of winners are dwindling. NOTE: NOW PLEASE%
Angelfood
2 messages
01-26-05 12:29 PM
Audition 1 D.C. - Golden Ticket winners
To discuss the contestants or get to know them better. I've listed the "winners" that were shown and showcased. Why do I do this%3
Angelfood
10 messages
01-25-05 09:41 AM
Audition 2 - St.L - Golden Ticket winners
To discuss the contestants or get to know them better. I've listed the "winners" that were shown and showcased. Episode 2: Attack of the Dro
Angelfood
4 messages
01-25-05 01:16 AM
William Hung's Christmas CD
He has fust extended his 15 minutes of fame. http://www.williamhung.net/frame.cfm?li- k=http://www.marketwire.com/mw/r
seahorse
8 messages
01-24-05 09:55 PM
American Idol Discussion audition show January 19
Discuss tonight's show http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/40b5b0013d2e26d4.gif[font color="blu
seahorse
36 messages
01-21-05 11:33 AM
American Idol Discussion audition show
Discuss the audition show on January 18
seahorse
76 messages
01-19-05 07:38 PM
Power Voter Scandal reported here in Detroit…
As reported here on Fox 2 there is a scandal brewing with AI and power voters. The show admitted that there is a problem with “power voters”, p
HobbsofMI
18 messages
01-15-05 01:43 PM
Canadian Idol's Jacob
Ok, I swear this guy is nuts (such a good reason to vote for him). This is from last week's episode when he pretended to be Paul Anka. %
strid333
16 messages
01-14-05 11:39 PM
LL COOL J - Love Thread
The previews showed that he'll be a guest judge - which week and which city? Can't wait to see him. I wonder what kind of judge he'll be. %
Angelfood
14 messages
02-02-05 06:14 PM
movie projectionist!!!
anyone know what song the movie projectionist sang on Idol on the Gene Simmons episode on Tuesday???
robertpine
2 messages
02-03-05 09:05 AM
Video of guy who rapped last night
Does anyone know where I can go to see the video of the guy who rapped last night? His performance was hilarious and I am dying to see it again!
ballandglove
16 messages
02-03-05 11:36 AM
JP molfetta
What did you think of him and the decision?? He's back and he left his heart in San Francisco. Not to be outdone by his twin, the egom
Angelfood
13 messages
02-05-05 03:01 AM
Audition 5 - Cleveland - winners
Auditions 5 & 6 were both shown on the same evening, Feb 1- aka "Hitting 2 Buzzards with one stone" [font size="3" color=
Angelfood
3 messages
02-06-05 06:05 PM
Audition 6 - Orlando - winners
[font size="3" color="orange"] Audition 6 - Orlando - aka "They're not Worthy" [/font] Winners: 16 Showc
Angelfood
3 messages
02-07-05 09:00 AM
Audition 4 - Las Vegas - winners
[font size="3" color="fuchsia"] Audition 4 - Las Vegas - aka Viva Las Vegas!!! [/font] Winners: 24 Showc
Angelfood
5 messages
02-07-05 04:35 PM
The White Guy Who Rapped On The 2/2 Episode
Maybe I'm completely imagining things, or maybe someone else has already figured this out, but did that guy look familiar to anyone else? I t
TourGirl
5 messages
02-07-05 08:01 PM
A cow suit?!?!
[font color="maroon"]Ok, seriously. A cow suit?!?!? That chick had a decent voice, but why in the WORLD would yo
nailbone
18 messages
02-07-05 11:16 PM
AI4 Audition 7 - San Fran
Episode 6, Feb 2 [font color="gold" size="3"]Audition 7, San Francisco - aka I left my pride in San Francisco [/font]%0
Angelfood
1 messages
02-07-05 11:21 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current (494)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •