The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current (494)
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Partial list... Cassie LeBeau?!?
I found this list posted over on Realiiity.com. It claims to be a list of 45 semifinalists. It includes the name Cassie LeBeau, wh
TeamJoisey
6 messages
02-08-05 07:53 AM
The bad sport..
What was that contestant's name who couldn't remember her lyrics? The one who was a real snit about the other two girls 'excluding' her. Any
lyrker
1 messages
02-13-05 11:43 PM
Fair or not?
[font color="maroon"]DW and PS were in a major uproar last night when that last group (the ones that waited until competition morning to e
nailbone
14 messages
02-15-05 02:50 AM
What's up with the Micky Mouse/MJ girl???
I don't start many posts but I couldn't help it this time....what is up with that girl who sang the Michael Jackson song? Besides being a bad c
DontGetMeStarted
17 messages
02-18-05 12:46 PM
American Idol Contestants
Does anybody know where I can get a list of the contestants in the show that have done well and got through the auditions so far...you know the ones y
celticsmurf
4 messages
02-17-05 01:36 AM
Elizabeth Pha
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/42024f3120db54ee.jpg I’ve only seen some parts of the Orlando and
probably clueless
20 messages
02-15-05 02:52 AM
trying to find name of song
Does anyone know which song this group of guys were singing? This season, the group of 3 guys that went to bed and waited til the next day to prac
dreamweaver
2 messages
02-19-05 07:19 PM
A contestant I don't like
I'm terrible with names on this show but I'm sure you, the people with no life who can memorize these things, will be able to give it to me. I
bacon
13 messages
02-19-05 11:09 PM
Paula! Simon! Oh, The Drama!
Does anyone else think that the argument between Paula and Simon last night (2/9) was, well, [b]staged[/b]? It just s
Sweety Tweety
14 messages
02-23-05 04:43 AM
Nikko and Aloha interview
My local paper did interviews with Nikko Smith and Aloha Mischeaux. Since Idol hasn't featured either of these finalists, I thought I'd post a
true
8 messages
02-23-05 02:27 PM
SIMON!
If you like Simon check this out! http://www.peta2.com/ot/o-scowell.asp?c- 33
brandi96
1 messages
02-24-05 09:57 AM
American Idol finally airing In Australia
I am just so wrapped! T`morrow Night The current season of American idol will be on Television-So I`ll be able to understand every thing that yo
consise10
0 messages
02-25-05 07:58 PM
Paula's Wardrobe...02/21
WTF is she wearing and how the hell does it all go together. That broach that is holding her shaw together is just gawdy. Also, WTF is that red thin
volsfan
16 messages
03-02-05 03:04 PM
AI summary is up in general
Phew. Finally done. Hope you like it. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/DCForumID44/1238.shtml http:/
strid333
0 messages
03-05-05 10:54 PM
Rooting for Scott Savol
Hi All - As i did in season two when i was rooting for Clay who then was the underdog in terms of 'image', this season i'm rooting
geekboy
55 messages
03-10-05 11:04 AM
Janae??? Why are you still here?
Can someone that voted for her or not,Please explain to me or make me feel better as to why she is still in the competition? She is so bad and all
missygirl3
14 messages
03-09-05 09:45 AM
Constantine actor or singer?
I don’t know how the rest of you but, I loved Constantine until I found out he was on elimiDATE. I must admit I am a closet watcher and I just s
mlpad
13 messages
03-10-05 11:07 PM
Jennifer Hudson EP release
I am proud to announce that Jennifer will be releasing her first EP via her website in April. Please check out her web-site for more details regardin
jhudfan1
7 messages
03-11-05 02:35 PM
Contestant Nicknames thread
There have been lots of good nicknames for the contestants scattered throughout posts on this board, and I found some interesting ones on other Idol
Ricky
4 messages
03-11-05 04:05 PM
Nikko booted off!
ok... I am soo sure Nikko was 1 of the 2 (in my opnion) idol's who actually deserved to be in the competition!!! R u KIDDING ME!! Sc
ChaTTerBoxX
12 messages
03-12-05 04:14 AM
ConstantinesT-Shirt
Did you notice Constantines T-shirt? It had Justin Guarini on the front. Too funny! I wish Simon would have commented.
iwannabearealitystar
11 messages
03-12-05 12:05 PM
Uh, oh, Mikalah
I voted for Mikalah. In fact, I voted for her several times. My voting was based more on her performance LAST week, rather than this week, but I
Pepito
11 messages
03-13-05 04:08 PM
Mario
Hey all - Granted, Mario has a great voice, but there is something about him that just rubs me the wrong way. There is a hug
geekboy
22 messages
03-14-05 12:10 PM
Bo Bice
Uh, someone needed to start this. Let's discuss. Good, bad or indifferent. And he didn't get much play until hollywood. I'm li
Angelfood
66 messages
03-16-05 12:51 PM
Separated at Birth
Ok, now that we're getting down to the Finalists, who do these DAWs look like? Bash 'em or praise 'em, your choice. Posting a pic help
Angelfood
40 messages
03-16-05 01:31 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current (494)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •