The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What's up with the Micky Mouse/MJ girl???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-16-05, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What's up with the Micky Mouse/MJ girl???"
I don't start many posts but I couldn't help it this time....what is up with that girl who sang the Michael Jackson song? Besides being a bad choice in that she looks like a kid and she is singing a (ok, I'll 'say' alleged) child molesters anthem.. she did it in a Mickey Mouse voice to boot... How is that singing? I 'get' taht she thinks she is a rapper so uh why didn't she go out for Missy Elliot's show? It sounds odd but I'm just really sad for her and her defensiveness and belligerence and the hope that she really did seem to have had for herself....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What's up with the Micky Mouse/... Purrl 02-16-05 1
   She was in a room that was cut last... DontGetMeStarted 02-16-05 3
       RE: She was in a room that was cut ... Purrl 02-16-05 9
 I think she's perfect moonbaby 02-16-05 2
   Whew, I thought this was going to b... DontGetMeStarted 02-16-05 4
       RE: Whew, I thought this was going ... batts 02-16-05 5
           RE: Whew, I thought this was going ... TeamJoisey 02-16-05 8
               RE: Whew, I thought this was going ... nailbone 02-16-05 10
           Like DMC? DontGetMeStarted 02-16-05 11
 I liked her Coconut 02-16-05 6
 Moved Bebo 02-16-05 7
 RE: What's up with the Micky Mouse/... callalilly3000 02-17-05 12
   RE: What's up with the Micky Mouse/... DontGetMeStarted 02-17-05 13
   RE: What's up with the Micky Mouse/... Roo 02-17-05 14
       RE: What's up with the Micky Mouse/... batts 02-18-05 15
           RE: What's up with the Micky Mouse/... brvnkrz 02-18-05 16
               RE: What's up with the Micky Mouse/... batts 02-18-05 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Purrl 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-16-05, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Purrl Click to send private message to Purrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What's up with the Micky Mouse/MJ girl???"

I haven't had the chance to see this in a couple of weeks. Are you talking about that girl that dresses like a guy, giant attitude and even bigger stage momma, and sang a Michael Jackson song on helium?

If so, how in the world is she/he/it is still in the contest! Who in the world thinks that is talent?!!! She needs to grow up in several different ways, find out who and what she is and lose the 'tude. Out of all the ones I saw on the audition shows that I watched, she was the one that got to go to Hollywood that I was hoping would be voted off first round when the competition started. I will definitely watch tonight.

02-16-05, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "She was in a room that was cut last night"
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-05 AT 02:02 PM (EST)

I have to admit she was scary.

Edited to say .. but that cheerleader girl who is on to the next round is scary too!

waaa, I'm scard of teenagers.... waaa

Purrl 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-16-05, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Purrl Click to send private message to Purrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: She was in a room that was cut last night"

I must have missed the cheerleader! I missed last week and last night, so I'm curious who is still there after the first elimination.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-16-05, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I think she's perfect"
for starring in a sitcom. But is she a singer? No freakin way!

I wondered why Seacrest kept referring to the contestants as boys and girls instead of young men and young women. This kid might be the reason.

02-16-05, 02:04 PM (EST)
4. "Whew, I thought this was going to be a post from her mom!"
She would be good in a sitcom.... or Fear Factor- The American Idol reject show!

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-16-05, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Whew, I thought this was going to be a post from her mom!"
Well........ I LIKED her.... so pffft...
and anyway...... how many people didnt like rap when it first came out and said "that isnt singing" hmmmmm?

I dont care what anybody says, I liked her so there...

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-16-05, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Whew, I thought this was going to be a post from her mom!"
A lot of people still believe that rap isn't singing.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-05, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Whew, I thought this was going to be a post from her mom!"
Me, for one.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

02-16-05, 05:28 PM (EST)
11. "Like DMC?"
Public Enemy? I loved them, but they sang as well as rapped.

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-05, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "I liked her"
Not for AI, like Moonie said, but I did. Her mother should be locked up, though.

"These are not wholesome young role models. These are hideously emaciated trollops with good genes." --TeamJoisey

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-05, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Moved"
...from General Discussion to Individual Contestant forum.

callalilly3000 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-17-05, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail callalilly3000 Click to send private message to callalilly3000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: What's up with the Micky Mouse/MJ girl???"

If they ever had try outs for Alvin and the Chipmunks, this girl would be perfect! Or, she could try out for the remake of Wizard of Oz. When she was singing at her final audition, all I kept on thinking was "We represent the Lolly Pop Guild!"

Slice and Dice Shop 2004

02-17-05, 10:18 AM (EST)
13. "RE: What's up with the Micky Mouse/MJ girl???"
If only she had sung that! I was rotf when I read this! thanks for the image
or is "thanks for the image"

Roo 705 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-17-05, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Roo Click to send private message to Roo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: What's up with the Micky Mouse/MJ girl???"
OMH, when she started singing, I said she sounded like one of the Chipmunks. Too funny.

Actually, the kid can carry a tune, so she might have a future in animated features.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

02-18-05, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: What's up with the Micky Mouse/MJ girl???"
Well..... I guess I'm the only person in the whold wide world that liked her lol...........
I guess I liked her cause I KNEW she would create drama later on .... and I got a good laugh when she sang, as I've never heard anyone sing like that before, unless they inhaled a lot of helium first, or the tape recorder was on high speed lol....
Reminded me of when i used to play a 33 record on 45 speed when I was a kid lol.........

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-05, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: What's up with the Micky Mouse/MJ girl???"
Yes she would have created drama, but I just could not stand her attitude. It is obvious where she gets it, but I am glad she got cut.

It's a Syren.
From now on I will behave but in the back of my mind I will be enslaved.

02-18-05, 12:46 PM (EST)
17. "RE: What's up with the Micky Mouse/MJ girl???"
yaaaa she had some kind of attitude huh?
I had to laugh when she first started singing cause I was in awe if she was for real or not. Then I had to wonder if it was some new kind of music that I havent heard of..... and if it is some kind of new wave music, then I wonder what theyll call it?

lvoe your new sig pic knockers

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •