The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current (494)
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Why is paula always nice?
Very rarely you hear Paula say something bad.Then when you do she only says " This is not your best night" or " It was ok you can do bett
britneyfan04
13 messages
06-01-04 12:39 PM
Diana DeGarmo Vows She's Only Just Begun Her Journey
http://www.vh1.com/news/articles/148806- /20040601/american_idol_12_finalists.jhtml?headlines=true&_requestid=182134 %0
shedevil
3 messages
06-05-04 01:03 PM
American Idol is Sexist!
As a white male, I know what hardships are all about. I can barely go to sleep at night knowing that I'm not thought of as many other people's e
bacon
40 messages
06-06-04 09:35 PM
why am i so happy ?
i am sooo happy because i saw the idol 12 on ryan secrest and they let us know that ONLY the top 10 can go on tour. this caused a lot of whining and b
MollyTV
7 messages
06-08-04 07:53 AM
Fantasia and Diana.. June singles release
To those of you who still drop in here, I have a two part question. 1) It has been annouced that Fantasia and Diana are both releasin
callalilly3000
6 messages
06-11-04 10:13 AM
ATTENTION : All Diana Fans, Please Read!
We have an amazing message board going here!! I want to invite everyone to join! http://s7.invisionfree.com/Diana_DeGarm- _Fan
Jon Peter and Diana Fan
0 messages
06-20-04 11:14 PM
Kelly Clarkson's new song!!!!
I love it!! Ok, so it's for a cheesy movie that I won't go see, but Kelly's voice sounds so good on it! She sounds so much more matur
HubbaHubba5
0 messages
06-29-04 02:00 PM
Justin Guarini looks HOT!
Check out these recent pictures of Justin. He looks so hot! http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/40ce3f4d12f
rjrabbit
6 messages
06-29-04 02:03 PM
Kelly
Whats with Kelly gaining all that weight? & Dianna wearing that snug black dress... she looked like she was pregnant. well, she is 16, still l
SDidolfan
18 messages
06-29-04 02:06 PM
Fantasia Possibly to be Dethroned
A recent Enquirer article paints a dark cloud over Fantasia's reign as the most recent American Idol---it seems Fantasia broke one of the rules to e
CSHS79
6 messages
06-30-04 04:16 PM
Kelly and Fantasia's possible duet?
What do you think? Kelly's mentioned she'd love to do it...and Fantasia has said last week that she'd be honored to work with someone like Kel
HubbaHubba5
1 messages
07-01-04 10:33 PM
YAY!! FOR FANTASIA
Get over it all, The girl had my vote from the start! She knows what she is doing!
Lori1435
6 messages
07-01-04 10:50 PM
Don't vote for Camille or Jamine!!!
Why, they have both showed that they are bitches. Check out last weeks Globe. Camille was very devoted to her boyfriend Nick, following him from
Jeff98765
30 messages
07-21-04 00:36 AM
idol3
I really think that Daine is the next idol
chanita
15 messages
07-22-04 09:33 PM
Ruben's got back, alot of it
First a link to an article in my local paper front page... [link:www.mlive.com/news/muchronicle/in- ex.ssf?/base/news-4/10894545
Breezy
6 messages
07-23-04 04:10 PM
diana should not win!
diana is only good when she screams or hits the high notes. that is the only time she wows me. i think fantasia should win because she is unique and h
kittykat_meowee08
14 messages
07-26-04 01:53 PM
New Country Superstar....(just like william hung?"
http://www.rickbass.com Rick Bass, is he the next country superstar or next William Hung... check him out on future episodes !!
countryfanno1
0 messages
07-27-04 00:10 AM
LaToya London
I am a hugh fan of "American Idol", but after Latoya getting voted off, I don't think that I can bear to watch this show any longer. There w
tinacanopy
10 messages
07-29-04 11:20 AM
Why John Stevens is my American Idol
Too bad about the boot last night buddy. Let me speak on your behalf. All of you out there who didn't vote this kid through must be completely tone-
bacon
39 messages
07-30-04 09:06 AM
Local review of American Idol live
Here's the [link:www.mlive.com/entertainment/grpre- s/index.ssf?/base/entertainment-1/1091026097143350.xml|link] [
Breezy
2 messages
08-02-04 08:05 PM
Fantasia
Hey everybody I hope that I am not the only one but I think Fantasia is terrible. She sounds like Daffy Duck singing and would purchase a CD of her in
artist
46 messages
08-03-04 01:00 PM
Good Job Fantasia
She won and she deserved it! I did not like several of her songs but overall she was the best of the two tonight. She was the most unique of the e
HowdyPartner
20 messages
08-03-04 03:42 PM
Jasmine sucks
I can't believe Jasmine was not booted out yesterday. She dances like a Japanese Geisha on Karaoke night and sings even worse. She sported a fake st
wolfman
49 messages
08-04-04 03:00 PM
Idols Policy
Is it permitted for a person who already release several single album to take part in Idols competition? The first Indonesian Idol to be already rel
Shanti
2 messages
09-05-04 10:38 PM
Not coming to Alaska!? What a mistake!!
I read in my paper this morning that the show has decided to nix the Alaska auditions and do them in Fla. instead. How could you do that to our hopef
Traci in Alaska
1 messages
09-12-04 03:26 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current (494)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •