The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"LaToya London"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

tinacanopy 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-13-04, 03:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tinacanopy Click to send private message to tinacanopy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"LaToya London"
I am a hugh fan of "American Idol", but after Latoya getting voted off, I don't think that I can bear to watch this show any longer. There was a very big injustice that happened tonight among the American voters who actually think that Jasmine Trias is a better singer/entertainer then Latoya/ Latoya should have won this competition.Change your voting process and let people who know about talent vote.This was truly a travisty!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: LaToya London realityjunky 05-13-04 1
 RE: LaToya London Sup 05-13-04 2
   RE: LaToya London Former CBSer 05-18-04 9
 Moved from General Discussion Bebo 05-13-04 3
 RE: LaToya London AugustGirl 05-16-04 4
   gag, gag, gag... greenmonstah 05-16-04 5
       RE: gag, gag, gag... escapedude 05-16-04 6
           RE: gag, gag, gag... zombiebaby 05-17-04 7
       RE: gag, gag, gag... AugustGirl 05-17-04 8
           RE: gag, gag, gag... GinaVendetti 07-29-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

realityjunky 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-13-04, 03:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityjunky Click to send private message to realityjunky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: LaToya London"
I too was shocked...I thought LaToya and Diana would be the final two...I like Fantasia a lot...I was completely blown away that Jasmine was still there...She has stage presence but she didn't have the control over her voice that I think comes with age...she seems real sweet but this is "America's Sweetheart"...

Sup 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-13-04, 03:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sup Click to send private message to Sup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: LaToya London"
I guess America picked sweet over smug and arogant. I am shocked that everyone was so suprised. Sure she can sing better than Jasmine, but in the last several weeks she has bored me and her attitude stinks.

Oh well, all is good.....In the end we will have the rightful winner and that's all that matters. Fantasia!

Former CBSer 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-18-04, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Former%20CBSer Click to send private message to Former%20CBSer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: LaToya London"
You have got to be kidding. Fantasia has an attitude and is arrogant as hell. I am tired of watching her yell through a song. She will probably do well on a Broadway Show or at Disney World but she is no Idol.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-13-04, 07:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Moved from General Discussion"
Since this is about an individual contestant, moved to the appropriate forum.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-04, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: LaToya London"
Change your voting process and let people who know about talent vote.This was truly a travisty!!!

The people who know talent? That's kinda scary. The so-called people who know talent have brought us Britney Spears (yuck), Marilyn Manson (yikes!), William Hung (gag!), and a whole host of "artists" who I do not care for in the least. The thing that makes AI so different is that the people who care are the people who watch and vote. Those are the people who are going to buy the CD's and concert tickets.

If we were watching a show where the music industry voted, then it wouldn't be any different than the stuff played on the radio today. There would be no point to the show.

Actually, I think LaToya has already won because there is no doubt she will have a contract and a long career in the entertainment industry. LaToya is a star, American Idol or no American Idol.

Attention all Britney Spears/Marilyn Manson/Willy Hung fans: Please do not hate me for having different musical taste than you do. I'm sure you'd gag at a few of the artists I currently listen to.

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-04, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "gag, gag, gag..."
*Stands behind Augie's back, for all of you to see, and does the international gesture for gag.*

I am soooo happy to see you over here, that I am going to stalk you for a while...okay?

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-16-04, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: gag, gag, gag..."
she lost due to the lack of personality..That is what makes or breaks you these days not just talent.

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-04, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: gag, gag, gag..."

Or being filmed in a shower with an underage boy.

One more of J Slice's Awesome Creations!

"You don't need pants for the victory dance"

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-04, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: gag, gag, gag..."
Is someone behind me? Is someone making the international gesture for gag? I bet it's Monsty, isn't it?

Monsty is in big trouble.

GinaVendetti 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-29-04, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GinaVendetti Click to send private message to GinaVendetti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: gag, gag, gag..."
William Hung is annoying .Ill rather play Sly Cooper than listen to Him.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •