The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fantasia and Diana.. June singles release"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

callalilly3000 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-06-04, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail callalilly3000 Click to send private message to callalilly3000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fantasia and Diana.. June singles release"
To those of you who still drop in here, I have a two part question.

1) It has been annouced that Fantasia and Diana are both releasing singles in June. Who's CD single would you buy, if any?

2) Why?

(My answer)

1) NONE

2) I watched this season, but couldn't get into either young lady. I like Fantasia, but not enough to purchase her CD. I didn't care for Diana at all, so therefore, I wouldn't waste the money.

An Official Kittyloaf Sig

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Fantasia steppingrazor42 06-06-04 1
 RE: Fantasia and Diana.. June singl... seahorse 06-07-04 2
 Diana BennyBoy 06-09-04 3
 Neither Breezy 06-10-04 4
   RE: Neither udg 06-11-04 5
 RE: Fantasia and Diana.. June singl... wildchickenhunter 06-11-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-06-04, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Fantasia "
I'm definitely buying Fantasia's single of "I Believe", I love the way she sings it, I just love her in general, call me insane but she's my favorite idol so far. Most people on this board don't seem like huge fans of either them, or at least from what I've read.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-07-04, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fantasia and Diana.. June singles release"
LAST EDITED ON 06-07-04 AT 02:26 PM (EST)

Neither, even though I enjoy AI, I have never gotten into the winner's singles.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

BennyBoy 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-09-04, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BennyBoy Click to send private message to BennyBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Diana"
There will be less "yeah's"

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-10-04, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Neither"
I'll wait until Clay releases his next CD before buying another AI contestant's CD.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-11-04, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Neither"
What Breezy said.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004
"Google what? Weaselwolves?" ~Frisky

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-11-04, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fantasia and Diana.. June singles release"
Never bought a single in my life. Not going to start now.

Breezy's cabana boy since May 2004!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •