The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current (494)
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
A violent American Idol finalist?
what? you mean producers didn't do adequate background checks on their contestants? http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_m
badger
28 messages
04-14-05 10:19 AM
OK, is it just me or is there a secret love affair goin on here????
It seems that maybe Bo Bice and Carrie Underwood are having a secret 'fling'. Yes, they could be just friends but its gettin suspicious... at th
iluvsp
2 messages
04-14-05 10:21 AM
Seriously, Next season, can we vote for who we want OFF the show?
wouldn't that make more sense? instead of 38 million votes to keep them, everyone just vote for who should go? it would save a lot of peole
jaded0920
1 messages
04-14-05 10:37 AM
Please tell me... WHO keeps voting for Anthony and Scott?
I'm serious. Anthony, in my opinion shouldn't have even made it to the final 12! he's got a nice voice for a musical. I could totally see
jaded0920
1 messages
04-14-05 10:39 AM
So long, Nadia
[font color="maroon"]Read an interesting theory that the ratings increase as the season goes along, combined with bad song/hair choices%
nailbone
9 messages
04-14-05 06:11 PM
simon
was it just me or did simon seem to be half asleep during the musical themed show? i mean what was with his comment for anwaar? "you seemed comf
nicola
7 messages
04-14-05 06:38 PM
AI Summary is up
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/DCForumID44/1378.shtml A great thank you to Icey for help with some of the html.%
strid333
0 messages
04-14-05 11:27 PM
Dammit, I really want to dislike Constantine but...
The guy is actually improving and impressing the hell outta me! Nobody can match Freddie Mercury, but Constantine comes pretty da
BriarRosie
37 messages
04-15-05 10:32 PM
can carrie carry on like this?
i know carrie seems to be a favorite among many people (i was looking at this online poll and 60% said that she was their favorite) but i just t
nicola
22 messages
04-15-05 11:11 PM
carrie, conceited?
she seems to be conceited like..."oh im so good" i think it's because simon said she'd win and sell more records than kelly, rueben and fant
kittykat_08
12 messages
04-16-05 04:40 AM
What do you think Scott smells like?
Scott, after having to endure him for the past few weeks, I don't imagine him as being the freshest smelling American Idol. (This award would
TARugh
41 messages
04-21-05 03:12 PM
Anthony? He's just not that good.
I hate the Teen Idol factor that goes into every one of these shows. There's always someone who is CLEARLY less talented than the rest of the contes
PagongRatEater
18 messages
04-21-05 02:33 PM
AI Reality World National Poll
You are invited to participate in a national poll representing AI finalists preference support. It is simple - just respond with the following i
JustTryinToBeReal
28 messages
04-21-05 01:49 PM
Scott Savol's first album
I present to you, Scott Savol's first album, [b]"Bring on the Buffet."[/b] The album cover shows the in the foreground
TARugh
4 messages
04-21-05 11:15 AM
Why do they always cut Simon off?
I'd like to know why the producers let Randi get away with saing "Dawg" a zillion times, and let Paula go on and on about how wonderful a perf
DonnaLynn
7 messages
04-21-05 10:12 PM
A star for Ryan Seacrest?
He really got a star on the Walk of Fame? That whole segment was kind of tongue-in-cheek, but when it was done, I believe he really did get a s
Ellehcar71
3 messages
04-22-05 11:55 AM
Paula Freakin Abdul
Ok, we all know that Simon is the straight shooter of the bunch. He's not afraid to speak his mind whether it ends up hurting feelings or not. So
bacon
25 messages
04-22-05 02:46 PM
Has Carrie been in the bottom 3 yet?
because if she has I don't remember. She's been skating through pretty easily. It doesn't look like her fan base can be cracked.
cambo
8 messages
04-24-05 01:13 PM
anwaar
i think its a little unfair that a person like scott who is an annoying, arrogant, angry, attrocious singer is still in the game while a guy lik
nicola
2 messages
04-25-05 03:39 PM
Calling all Anwar and Nadia fans
Since our favorites are out of the running and that baby-mama beating thug is still in, I have an idea. Since Anthony seems to be in the bottom 3 a
bostonrobfan
7 messages
04-26-05 00:56 AM
Scott=New Mikala?
Seriously, how many lives does this guy have? I was sure after the arrest was made public that he would have been voted off immediately. But my as
Flairmarq
12 messages
04-27-05 01:29 PM
Separated At Birth?
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/42668896641e0e76.jpg http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_file
Devious Weasel
12 messages
04-27-05 01:40 PM
Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYONE like him? (Besides me)
I know I'm gonna take a bashing for this but I've like Anthony from the beginning. Anyone else? (((.....lse.......lse.......lse))).
Tahj
25 messages
04-27-05 10:32 PM
Spoiler-free zone
Until midnight Eastern time, the results from tonight should only be discussed in the following thread on General Discussion: http:%2
Bebo
0 messages
04-27-05 10:55 PM
Constantine
Apparently, just like Paula, I'm stunned. Granted, the song Constantine chose last night was not his best performance, but there is no way
beachy
0 messages
04-27-05 11:13 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current (494)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •