The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Calling all Anwar and Nadia fans"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-21-05, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Calling all Anwar and Nadia fans"
Since our favorites are out of the running and that baby-mama beating thug is still in, I have an idea. Since Anthony seems to be in the bottom 3 alot also, I think if we throw all our votes to Anthony, maybe that would give Savol the least number of votes and he can go back to throwing phones in OH.

Whaddya think? I'm open to any suggestions that would get this tone-deaf thug out of the competition.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Calling all Anwar and Nadia fan... kahanasunset 04-21-05 1
 RE: Calling all Anwar and Nadia fan... geekboy 04-21-05 2
   RE: Calling all Anwar and Nadia fan... okaychatt 04-21-05 3
   RE: Calling all Anwar and Nadia fan... bostonrobfan 04-21-05 4
   RE: Calling all Anwar and Nadia fan... kahanasunset 04-21-05 5
   RE: Calling all Anwar and Nadia fan... Bailey2 04-21-05 6
       RE: Calling all Anwar and Nadia fan... TeamJoisey 04-26-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kahanasunset 466 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-05, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kahanasunset Click to send private message to kahanasunset Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Calling all Anwar and Nadia fans"
That's what I did 2 days ago, though Anthony won't win. I just wanted him in there over Scott, so I threw my vote his way. Scott should have gone last night. He has zero charisma. He is not an "idol."

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-21-05, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Calling all Anwar and Nadia fans"
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-05 AT 10:11 AM (EST)

Don't vote for someone to try and get somebody else out. Vote for someone to win. Period.

Anwar and Nadia were two contestants that were original and were very true to themselves.

The one remaining contestant who i would put in that category with Nadia and Anwar is Bo.

Bo needs to win AI4.

geekboy

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-21-05, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Calling all Anwar and Nadia fans"
<The one remaining contestant who i would put in that category with Nadia and Anwar is Bo.

Agree with you on all points. Here's to a Bo win.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-05, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Calling all Anwar and Nadia fans"
"Don't vote for someone to try and get somebody else out. Vote for someone to win. Period."

Sorry, but I am tired of hearing Savol and tired of looking at his smug thug face. I will do whatever it takes to boot his sorry a$$.

kahanasunset 466 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-05, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kahanasunset Click to send private message to kahanasunset Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Calling all Anwar and Nadia fans"
I reserve the right to vote for whomever I want. That's the American way. IMO, Scott needed to go. Too bad he didn't.

A lot of Anthony fans who know he's not going to win voted for him anyway because they wanted him to survive another week or so, esp. over Scott.

And Bo was safe this week - we all knew that before the voting. From now on though, I WILL be voting for Bo because it's down to the wire.

Bailey2 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-21-05, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bailey2 Click to send private message to Bailey2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Calling all Anwar and Nadia fans"
I have a question....
Can someone explain how it works when someone votes more than once? Is it worth it, or is more than one vote from the same # blocked??? I heard that someone voted 500 times???? I would vote more than once if I thought I wasn't wasting my time!!!

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-26-05, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Calling all Anwar and Nadia fans"
Bailey, Every time you dial it counts as one vote. You can vote as many times as you like, for as many singers as you like. And if you can set your computer up just the right way, you can vote for a particular singer more than 1,000 times.

The producers allow multiple voting for several reasons. It allows them to claim 35 million votes, when in fact it might only be 1 million voters dialing 35 times. Multiple votes reveals the intensity of the fan base, which it a big factor when you are selling records. And they won't block calls from a single phone line because many families have but one phone.

Welcome to the boards.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •