The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYONE like him? (Besides me)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-13-05, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYONE like him? (Besides me)"
I know I'm gonna take a bashing for this but I've like Anthony from the beginning. Anyone else? (((.....lse.......lse.......lse))).

Moves courtesy of Syren
Is there an echo in here? (((...ere...ere.....ere))))?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYON... seahorse 04-13-05 1
 RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYON... Harrison 04-13-05 2
   RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYON... ginger 04-13-05 3
       RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYON... ohboy 04-13-05 4
           RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYON... Tahj 04-13-05 6
       RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYON... Tahj 04-13-05 5
           RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYON... TARugh 04-16-05 12
  Loquatrix 04-13-05 7
   RE: sapphirechick 04-13-05 8
       RE: Anthony kahanasunset 04-20-05 18
       RE: AnThOnY_ RoCkS 04-26-05 19
 RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYON... batts 04-15-05 9
   RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYON... ginger 04-15-05 10
       RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYON... batts 04-15-05 11
   RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYON... Tahj 04-18-05 15
   RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYON... syren 04-27-05 21
 RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYON... seahorse 04-16-05 13
 RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYON... volsfan 04-17-05 14
   RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYON... Tahj 04-18-05 16
       RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYON... volsfan 04-27-05 24
 RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYON... chiara 04-20-05 17
 RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYON... AnThOnY_ RoCkS 04-26-05 20
 RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYON... okaychatt 04-27-05 22
   RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYON... ginger 04-27-05 23
       RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYON... volsfan 04-27-05 25
       RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYON... okaychatt 04-27-05 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-13-05, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYONE like him? (Besides me)"
I like him, but his last few performances before this one were real weak. Going into the competition, I thought he had the best voice of the group but would not quite make it based on his less than stunning personality. I still think he is capable of outstanding vocals on some songs.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Harrison 173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-13-05, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Harrison Click to send private message to Harrison Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYONE like him? (Besides me)"
Like him? Eh, I guess.

Like Anwar, Anthony inspires indifference in me.
He could stay or go and I'm not sure I would be able to remember that he was ever there in the first place.

Where I think Anwar might be strategically suppressing his personality in the interest of not making waves, I suspect that Anthony just doesn't have that much personality in the first place.

He can sing fairly well and it's not that he's all that unlikable.
He's just sort of boring and forgettable, like Anwar--and a host of others that I can't seem to name right now.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYONE like him? (Besides me)"
I know a TON of guys who adore Anthony. Some of whom have even heard him sing.

And you'll notice I gave him the coveted "Didn't Stink" award last night.

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohboy Click to send private message to ohboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYONE like him? (Besides me)"
Well I think you guys are on your own. I think he sucks I thought he sucked last night was surprised the judges gave him such good reviews my vote is for him to go . (if only dreams came true)

04-13-05, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYONE like him? (Besides me)"
OK ohboy, you may exit outta here and go to the bashing thread. I'm tryin' to drum up some Fedderov love here.

Moves courtesy of Syren

04-13-05, 05:44 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYONE like him? (Besides me)"
And you'll notice I gave him the coveted "Didn't Stink" award last night.

Yes I did. Coming from you that's high praise indeed.

I feel so alone. sigh.

Moves courtesy of Syren

TARugh 159 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-05, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TARugh Click to send private message to TARugh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYONE like him? (Besides me)"
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-05 AT 08:40 AM (EST)

Don't feel so alone. I guarantee you that there is an Anthony Federov fan within a 2,000 mile radius of your house.

...but only 1.

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-13-05, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. ""

sapphirechick 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-13-05, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sapphirechick Click to send private message to sapphirechick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "
I think Anthony's personal success story is amazing. I think for a little guy who was never expected to even talk, his voice is phenomenal. I think for a little geeky type, he's doing his darnedest to improve as much as he can week by week. I feel sorry for these contestants (and previous ones as well) because they take the criticisms to heart and try to make changes based upon them, and they still get comments like, "I don't know - I like the old (Anthony, Carrie, Anwar, etc) better." They're told to choose a better song, and they get chided for picking something that isn't "them". Anthony tried to wiggle a little, and Simon freaked over it, just like he did Clay's wiggle a couple seasons ago. I was happy to see him move around more last night and nobody commented.

Anthony has done a lot like Clay in improving his looks, dumping the glasses and trying to make a niche for himself. I'd like to see him stick around a few more weeks, because he has a great success over obstacles story, and because he's nowhere near as freaky and intimidating as Scott, for one thing. Anwar is so generic, singing women's songs, it would be nice to see Anthony stay long enough for Anwar to go. So, if both Scott and Anwar were to go first, that would give him a couple more weeks. But, as the top Idol, Anthony probably won't make it. (But yes, I do like him!)

kahanasunset 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-20-05, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kahanasunset Click to send private message to kahanasunset Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Anthony"
Agree. Good points sapphirechick. I voted for Anthony last night because he's improved so much in the past 2-3 weeks and because I want him to stay in over Scott and Anwar. I liked Anwar but he's turned squirrely, and he hasn't been good in the past couple of weeks while Anthony has. Therefore, Anthony should stay in and Scott and Anwar should go - in that order.

AnThOnY_ RoCkS 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-26-05, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AnThOnY_%20RoCkS Click to send private message to AnThOnY_%20RoCkS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: "
I agree completly!!!
After what the poor guy went through, I think He rocks!!! his song choices the past few weeks r definetly improving too. Go Anthony!

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-15-05, 05:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYONE like him? (Besides me)"
Hey Tahj.. I think Anthony is doing GREAT! Ever since my previous favorite (Mario) dropped out, my favs are Ant, Anwar, and Carrie. I would like Bo Bice better if he wasnt already a professional singer and has been singing as a living for so long already....
Anthony is so young, and already he has a great voice. Is he the youngest one there? I wonder if that will count against him. I know it counted against Janay Castine, who did a great job when she sang in the trio thing several weeks ago (the wait a minite mr postman song) but didnt do well on her own IMHO.....
Any way.... Anthony is doing great I think.

I wish Carrie woulda sang Rogers and Hammerstein's 'OKLAHOMA' in the musical theme week

04-15-05, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYONE like him? (Besides me)"
Yo yo Batts!

Still stalkin the RW house?

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-15-05, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYONE like him? (Besides me)"
waves to Ginger!

went by the RW house last night! Havent seen the 7 strangers for a whole week, I think theyre on vacation...

04-18-05, 12:23 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYONE like him? (Besides me)"
Thank God!! Batts, you are my hero! (Kiss, kiss).

Moves courtesy of Syren

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYONE like him? (Besides me)"
I like Anthony. He is not as bad as some of the others. I just like Bo more.

Hi Batts.
Coherent perceptions or reckless rambling

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-05, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYONE like him? (Besides me)"
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-05 AT 06:41 PM (EST)

One other thing, Anthony has been in the bottom 3 only once, so somebody is obviously voting for him very consistently.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-05, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYONE like him? (Besides me)"
I really like Anthony! He is a cutie! Last week's performance was his best so far, I hope he comes up with a good song choice this week.

batts, you better report in on the RR/RW forum soon!

04-18-05, 12:24 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYONE like him? (Besides me)"
Vols, you are my hero, too!! Thanks sweetie!

Moves courtesy of Syren

04-27-05, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYONE like him? (Besides me)"
*smoochies*!

After this week's performance...I am more in lvoe with him than before. He did a great job!

chiara 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-20-05, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chiara Click to send private message to chiara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYONE like him? (Besides me)"
Anthony seems like a very nice person, but he is not as talented as some of the people who have already left. He has overcome extreme odds and has a great voice but I think people are voting for him because he seems like such a nice person. I think he should go home this week. But I am sure he has great things in his future.

AnThOnY_ RoCkS 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-26-05, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AnThOnY_%20RoCkS Click to send private message to AnThOnY_%20RoCkS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYONE like him? (Besides me)"
YOU KNOW, i THINK HE IS PROBIBLY THE ONLY REASON I WATCH EVERY WEEK!!! TO SEE IF HE WILL WIN ( I HOPE SO ) if he gets off i will be crying for weeks.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-27-05, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYONE like him? (Besides me)"
I thought Anthony did a good job last night. His confidence is growing, and he's getting better each week, but not enough to favor him with an AI title.

I think he's way too preppy looking to be an AI. But then I'm reminded of Clay.

Anthony doesn't have the IT factor, though.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

04-27-05, 01:52 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYONE like him? (Besides me)"
Actually, I think Anthony does have a certain amount of "It." The young girls (who buy a lotta records) and all my gay male friends think he's adorable. I have to admit, the whole "working out twice a day/dood, the chicks dig it" exchange with Seafoam was kinda cute. He's certainly peaking at a good time.

So, it's really just that Anthony ain't my cuppa tea. I won't deny my Dahlin Tahj or any of the rest of you your pleasure in his company, even if the announcement that "Coming up next! Anthony Sings Celine Dione!" had me running from the room. I guess I'm (as usual) with Simon on this particular page.

04-27-05, 10:32 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYONE like him? (Besides me)"
He does have the "It" factor hun! But you already pegged that! When I heard that he would be singing Celine...I cringed! However, I liked it.

*smoochies* Ginger! lvoe ya even though you agree with Simon!

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-27-05, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Anthony Love Thread--Does ANYONE like him? (Besides me)"
<Anthony does have a certain amount of "It."

Not for me, but then I'm a long, long way from being a tween. Blond guys just don't do it for me at any age.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •